Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Kiss

7.5K 284 48
By siyasarasaga

Same day

In party hall

Arjun's pov

Situ and I have a bet. If I kiss her(wherever) in front of her dad then she will give a hug and kiss as a reward. Actually I had never kissed any women other than my mother. But, when I first saw situ in that saree, I wished that I should kiss her.

Even though she made it as a deal, I know that she likes to kiss me. But the deal is little bit tricky. I thought for a trick and it can be executed with the help of my friend Karthik.

Thinking that, he came.

K- Karthik(krish) and A- Arjun

K- Hey what r u thinking Arjun

A- nothing man. Situ and I have a deal. If I kiss her in front of her dad, then she will give me a hug and kiss.

K- oh so u want to kiss her only for deal nothing more than that

A- no no no. Actually this deal is because of me. I touched her in front of everyone so she told this, inorder to threaten me by her father. She is so childish

K- childish..... No Arjun. Situ's behaviour is not at all childish. She is well matured and handle things so well.

A- u r right Krish. She behaves like a well matured woman who will take care everybody, taking responsibilities etc. She also have a childish, enthusiastic, bubbly kid inside her which is understood only for the people who like her so much. And she show those only to the people whom she likes.

K- let it me, now tell me that if u actually like to kiss her or only u want to win the bet.

A- krish I really want to kiss her and also want to experience my first kiss from my wife today.

K- then ok come I have an idea.

(Action is better than words. So no idea for readers just wait for action)

A- ok man I am ready. Come let's go.

Both of us went towards Situ's room. Engagement ceremony is over. But we were requested to stay there till 5p.m.

"Situ, situ come out. I have to speak to u" I yelled knocking the door

"I am coming wait monkey Arjun. Don't break the door, my pa won't pay. U should pay for it" she shouted from that side.

"Come soon situ, situ, situ..I don't bother about paying for breaking, but I am afraid of getting a punch from my wife for seeing her getting dressed" I told her.

"Oh my god" she told opening the door, catching her shawl in one hand and a pin in her mouth.

I stepped inside the room and sat in the bed, while Nisha was sitting in the laughing for what I said.

"Arjun what do you want. Why did I come here. What if someone see us together in a room" Situ told.

"Oh Situ nice idea I don't mind but Nisha will feel uncomfortable. " I told to annoy her

"Arjun I mean what if someone see us talking in a room. Nothing like anything in ur dirty mind" she told holding her head in hands.

Meanwhile Nisha ph rang and she went out for attending the call. Probably it must be Krish. She is also included in our plan😝😝

I went near Situ. I lifted her chin to look at my eyes.

Then I told," see here babe, I am not a person to think always about bed and such stuff. I like U which means ur heart not only ur external features. I agree that I touched ur waist today and if u r not comfortable with that means. Tell me I will wait."

"Arjun I am glad that, my parents found such a good person like U. To tell the truth, I am comfortable when .......um ... U touch me. So I still bet u that if u want to show ur guts then kiss me in front of my dad" she told.

Sitara's pov

I exactly don't want a husband who only have lust on me. He should have lust because of love not love only for lust.

There is a proverb in Tamil to describe new married life, "Desire for 30 days and lust for 60 days"

So within 90 days the Josh of marriage will be over. I don't want such a marriage. I should love, love ,love and love my partner till the end and the same I need from my husband.

When I heard those words from Arjun I came to a conclusion. He likes me, not only my external appearance.

Actually, I like Arjun. The first time when he hugged me, I was so comfortable and safe in his arms. I wanted him to hold me like that forever.

Suddenly, Arjun tapped my shoulder and brought me out to my senses. He asked, "hey what are you thinking Situ"

"Hmm nothing Arjun. Ok come lets go. I think so it's time to vacate the hall" I told him

"Wait I have one more task to complete" he told and took his ph and called Krish.

"Krish everything ok na. Plan pakka. Shall I start the first move" He asked.

I don't know what was the reply. He told," ok krish. Sharp after 30 mins u start ur work and also told nisha to be ready" .

"Situ go out and wait for sometime I will come" said Arjun

"Arjun u r confusing me. What plan? Why should I go out? What r u going to do?" I asked him.

"I want to change dress. Situ go out" he told

"What. U r going to change dress. Here. Already u got changed na then what now" I asked

"U won't go out until I get into action" he told and removed his shirt.

"Arjun Arjun what r u doing. Atleast tell me I will help u" I asked him pleadingly.

"Situ I want to prank my old friend. He will be coming here within 20 mins. So I am going to dress myself as girl. See I have got all things. Will u help me na" he asked me pleasing with his cute eyes

"Hoooo that's the matter. Ok ok I will help u. See that hairdresser came for me left all those things. I will put make up for u. Go change and come soon I will outside. " I told and went out.

Within few mins he called me inside. The moment I saw him in red chudi, I started laughing.

I didn't stop laughing until my stomach started to pain.

He stood there looking at me with his puppy dog face. He pouted his lips and started kicking his legs like a small kid.

"Hey Arjun what happened. " I asked him

"U r teasing me. I will remove this dress. I don't want to prank anybody" he told and started removing his dress.

"Arjun u look so beautiful really like a girl. I won't tease. Come, I will put some make up to ur face" I told.

I applied some make up to his face by looking at youtube tutorial. After 10 mins he was not Arjun. He sorry she looked absolutely like Arjun's sister.

I told him," Arjun Arjun come let us take a selfie. I don't have a sister in law in real so atleast in reel I should have. Come come "

We took a selfie. I dragged him outside to show his makeup to all. But he told,"no situ. Our family members should not see me like this. Krish will call me when my old friend comes. Till that we should wait here. "

After 10 mins krish called him. They spoke for two mins and he stood and adjusted his dress.

He told me," Situ listen to me. U have to walk in corridor to reach the party hall. But slowly ok. Go fast outside"

I opened my mouth to ask but he cut me off by keeping his fingers on my lips and told, "Situ please, do what I say"

So I went outside and started to walk slowly towards the hall. From distance, I saw my dad along with Krish walking towards me.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders.

I turned back and saw Arjun (in girl getup) along with Nisha.

No one's pov

Situ looked at both of them confusedly. Arjun smiled at her and looked at situ's father coming towards them. Nisha was speaking something irrelevantly.

Situ's dad and Krish was not no nearer to them to hear their conversation. But he can see their actions.

Arjun catches Situ's hand and wished her all the best.

Suddenly he cupped her face and placed a forehead kiss.

Situ's father didn't see that kiss. He was talking with Krish seriously looking at his mobile.

Now only Situ realised. He made everything to win in the bet.

Arjun told,

"Situ I am with you. Don't worry for anything. This is not to win in the bet. But to show you that how much I respect u and ur words. I don't want anything in return to this. Only u. I want to be with you till my end"

Situ's eyes were filled with tears. But she smiled at him. Then he told something to Nisha. They all took a selfie together.

Except the kissing moment, Situ's father was looking at them. But he didn't ask anything. As there is nothing wrong.

Arjun winked his eyes and went towards the entrance.

Situ and Nisha came near her dad. Situ's dad asked, "who was that. I had never seen her"

Nisha told, "uncle she is our schoolmate senior. She knows us very well. We didn't invite her she came here to see someone. Accidentally we met"

Situ looked at Nisha's face with blank expression. Nisha pinched Situ's hand in order to make her quiet.

"Ok ok Nisha. U both pack all the things. We should vacate the rooms. Situ where is ma" Situ's dad asked

She shrugged her shoulders.

Then Nisha and Situ returned to their rooms.

Arjun's pov

Everything happened according to our plan. But one thing went wrong is my makeup. It made some irritation and my eyes are burning like hell.

The one person got shocked is my darling. She got tensed and her face looked so childish and cute at that time. I went to my car and took the things needed for me to get back as Arjun.

I changed in some spare room arranged by Karthik.

I went to Situ's room.

I knocked it. It was opened by Nisha. After seeing me. She panicked. "Brother wat happened to ur eyes"

I looked at Situ. She stood from there and came near me.

"Actually nothing sis. I won't use anything in my face. I makes some allergic reaction. To look like a girl I used something it made my eyes red" I told and looked at Situ. Tears started to roll down.

Nisha told, "brother our mission got successed. But I can't answer ur wife's questions. So u take care of her and check ur eyes bro. Krish has been calling me for 10 times. I will catch you later"

She bid bye and left.

Situ was standing there looking at me. Tears were streaming like waterfalls.

She asked , " Arjun why did u do this. U should have told me before I use it on ur face. Everything because of me. I don't have brain. Sorry Arjun. I am extremely sorry."

Situ took my hand and dragged me to sit in the couch.

Again she started," Arjun is it burning so much. Shall I ask pa to call doctor. I told these bet, deal and all just to play with u. But I didn't think that u will take this seriously. I am sorry Arjun"

She knelt down in front of me holding my hands.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me. She looked at me.

Sitara's pov

He cupped my face. He told,

"Situ I am fine. Don't cry dear. First u get up. Don't feel sorry. Please don't cry. See I am fine. "

With that he made me to sit near him and he side hugged me. I looked at his eyes. It looked like bloodshed. I can't Even control my tears.

I took my kerchief and made it ball. I heated it by blowing my air.

I stood up in front of him. I took my kerchief and kept it in his eyes.

I know it's my mistake. He is suffering a lot. It will burn like hell. I had already experienced this kind of allergies.

I don't know what came in my mind.

His eyes were closed. I bent down and kissed his left cheek. 💋💋💋💋

He opened his eyes.

I again kissed his right cheek.💋💋💋💋

He smiled and pulled me by my wrist.

I falled on his lap.

"Arjun leave me, what if someone comes. Leave me."

Arjun's pov

I pulled her towards me. She fall on my lap.

"Arjun leave me, what if someone comes. Leave me" she said wriggling.

I told, " oh now only u r afraid of someone"

She giggled and hugged me tightly. She placed her head in the Crook of my neck.

"Aw wat a feel. This warmth which Is what I need till my end. This girl has something. I need her. " My mind was screaming.

I don't know for how much time we stayed like that. The door was knocked.

"Oh shit. Someone has come. Hey I will act like searching something situ. U go and open the door" I told

When she opened the door, it was her mom along with some other ladies. Situ smiled at them, but not a happy smile.

" This is not a right time for these people. Situ's face is not happy. And moreover function is over and why they r coming now. Something wrong" my thoughts were wandering

"Welcome aunty, grandma. How r u" situ asked them

" Hmm we r fine. U and ur ma are so fine than us." Her aunty said in a sarcastic tone.

Situ moved from door and let them in. Then now they saw me. I pretend like searching something.

"Who is this. " Her grandma asked

Situ looked at her ma and told, "I lost my one earring ma. Me and Nisha were searching that. Then Arjun came. So he is helping us. Nisha was called by her dad. Now only she went down"

I stopped searching and stood near Situ. Her ma smiled at me and asked," always situ does this mapillai(son- in law). This is Situ's paternal aunty and grandma"

They both didn't even smile at me. I greeted both of them.

"What u both were doing alone by locking the door. " Situ's aunty asked her

"I already explained that" situ told in an angry tone

"If u were searching , u might have searched it by keeping the door open na. What is the need to lock it" her aunty again asked

Situ was about to say something. Her ma winked her to keep quiet. But her aunt didn't even stop blabbering.

"What's happening here" her dad came inside the room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I whole-heartedly thank all the people who read, vote and support my story.

This chapter is one which I tried to make it romantic. If it is not so romantic please forgive me.

Please continue ur support for my story and also for me.

Send ur feedback, thoughts, preference, ideas and anything even as a personal message to me.

With love....

Yours siyasarasaga.....💙💙💕😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
822K 43.4K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
4.3M 150K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.3M 51.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...