Primo is Not Like This!

By Fujo-Chan002

Tsuna is curious and asked Reborn as what is Primo personality is like. Reborn said that he is kind... probab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Christmas Special~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bad Ending
Good Ending #1
Good Ending #2
Promised Gift

Good Ending #3

1.2K 38 10
By Fujo-Chan002

A/n: So... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THE SUDDEN LONG HIATUS *hide from a bunch of angry reader*

" " : Japanese

' ' : Thought/Whisper

" ": Italian

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Giotto's POV

It's dark.

When does it not anyway?

Everyone always expect so much from the Vongola Decimo.

Yeah, trying to praise their way and sweet talk with me.

Na-ah they'll just gonna burn in the end anyway.

Yet why...

It's so lonely.

Everyone is like a doll.

Following the thread that i put.

Like I'm a dollmaster that hang everyone's neck with a string. Making them... Forcing them to follow me.

But...

"I'm... Y-You see... I was j-just sleeping in my room and suddenly this large amount of b-blue smoke appear and i was... Transported here? I'm not a bad guy though!"

I observed the boy in front of me stuttering, trying to explain himself.

He's different.

From everyone else he's different.

"He's quite cute now that i see bout it" I thought but i just dismiss the thought as some kinda nonsense cause i am quite tired at that time.

But it's not nonsense after all.

The longer i observed him. The longer i spend time with him.

He's so bright. So pure. So precious... So cute.

Though he's a bit suspicious with how he said hyper intuition at our first meeting. I just know he's special.

My thought were proven true when he navigate his way through the mansion to his room.

I don't believe in coincidence like that. Looking to the video from the camera around the house. How he took every turn with a bit hesitation.

"So he got Hyper Intuition too huh?"

He's becoming more and more precious.

Once me and Tsunayoshi went to the town near. We have quite a fun time. I carry him while flying making him cry a bit.

"He's so adorable with red face and tears a bit"

G pointed out that that visit was kinda like a date and he also said that i am in love with Tsuna too.

It feels weird a bit. Knowing i am in love but it's somehow kinda feel nice too.

So i decide.

I'm fine with anything as long as Tsunayoshi is near me. Is with me.

But.

He tried to escape.

HE TriED tO eSCApE¡¿

"Why do you try to leave me?"

I can't. I don't... I don't want to be alone anymore.

I don't want to stuck in the darkness before.

I don't want to be a puppetmaster that everyone follow and obey like dolls do anymore.

So i decide.

World be damned.

I stole the right... The authority of Tri-ni-set administrator.

Using the power of mare ring to cross to his place.

Some guy i didn't care about. I think his name is Checkerface? I don't care.

He's annoying. He tried to stop me so i killed him.

Honestly so annoying.

I killed the giglio neros here too so there's no possibility for them to use mare rings.

Finally...

Tsuna is afraid of me?

Nope! He's gonna love me and that's it.

If. If Tsuna is the doll that obey me then i don't have problem of being the puppetmaster.

"Giotto!"

I watched as my Tsuna welcome me with open arms. Happy. And he even kiss me.

"This is perfect for us after all Tsuna. This new world."

But why...

wHY¿

WhY¿¡

I looked toward the Tsuna in my arms. With a knife. That he stab through my chest.

"I'm sorry... Sorry...Giotto I'm so Sorry!" Tsuna is crying?

Don't cry.

It's your choice anyway.

The girl... I think her name is Yuni?

She put her hand on Tsuna's shoulder.
"I, this is, ah..." The girl fell silent for a minute. Only Tsuna's sob could be heard as he keep apologizing to me.

Don't cry Tsuna.

"If this is your choice Tsuna." I looked toward Tsuna's face that has been flowing tears nonstop.

"I'll turned it back. I'll turned the story so you'll be happy." I said. It hurts. Tsuna was still crying.

I reached out toward his face. "So don't cry. You won't remember me at your original world. It's my gift to you so you won't need to be sad. So smile Tsuna." I whispered to him. But he is still crying.

"Ah so tired..."

I hope your happy.

My beloved.

Tsuna.

And everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.

Tsuna's POV

"Ah everyone! Wait for me pleaseeeee!" I shouted at my guardians who started to disperse. Wanting to explore Vongola mansion themselves.

We were currently moving to Vongola mansion on Italy. It took quite a bit to get Hibari to leave Namimori but Reborn's offer that said that there's more strong people outside for him to challenge win in the end.

Jeez battle maniac.

I walked through the hallway of Vongola mansion.

"W-where's everyoneeee???"

They leave me alone here jeez! I thought we all agreed before to explore together!

Fuming, i continued my way to search for everyone when suddenly.

"Tsuna..."

I turned my head to the right when i heard someone's soft voice.

To see.

A picture of Primo?

"Aah? What's this?" Why am i crying???

"Omnivore."

I turned my head toward Hibari who was looking toward me curiously. When did he come behind me?

"Ah ah it's nothing. Probably just dust that got to my eyes... Weird" I said as i wipe the tears on my face.

"Hn..." He said unconvinced but didn't push it.

Taking another glance to the picture, i continue my walk with Hibari beside me throughout the hallway.

"Ne Kyouya? Let's search for everyone!" I said smiling at him before grabbing his hand.

"Hn..." He said blushing a bit.

"I'm
.
.
.
Happy now.
.
.
.
Bye Giotto."

I thought i heard something else but it might be just a wind? Why do i keep hearing whisper anyways creepy.

"See you too... Tsuna..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: OH MY GOD FINALLY OVER!!! WITH THIS PiNLT! FINALLY END.

Umm... Sorry everyone for the sudden hiatus oh god. Let's just say the damn writerblock got me really good this time. I'm really sorry for that.

Another thing i wanna say, thank you for reading my first ever fanfic that i got to write till the end. Honestly though i feel like the ending is a bit awkward and somehow a bit unsatisfying so i probably gonna rewrite it later. (lol though tbh the entirety of this book need to get rewritten later on to fix grammar and others.) Once again I'm so happy that you guys read PiNLT! Comments and vote and all of that and see you on my other books! (And probably one shots i might post... I mean i already promised my readers a smut chapter right~?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
65.2K 1.9K 21
Tsuna was train by reborn or should I say force by reborn to be the next Vongola Famiglia at the age of 10. So Tsuna became the official Decimo when...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
33.4K 750 14
A/N: this take place after the curse of the rainbow arc , and tsuna is now officially decimo. Tsuna was in his office signing paperworks as usual cau...