SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Doctor's Appointment

10.3K 291 36
By just_a_normal_gurll

************

"In the clouds

************

I went to my room as soon as we reached, I wasn't quite in the mood today. Since my parent's passed away on this day.

I sat in my bed and opened the box that I previously filled, the first thing that popped up was the picture of my parents and me.

I held the frame between my hands and started crying, "Why did you leave me all alone, if only you were careful." I said between sniffs.

It all happened on the day of my graduation, my parents and I were late for graduation, so my father started speeding up so we could reach on time. But a truck was coming in our direction and my father lost control. 

The car smashed into a pole, and I saw my parents catching their last breath after my father flew out of the windshield and the pole smashed my mother's head.

From that day on I always fasten my seatbelt. If only I wasn't that stubborn and told my father to speed up. If only I wasn't that selfish, they would've been with me right now.

I started crying even more after I remembered that crash scene that ruined my life.

My bedroom door opened and Nathan came in, he sat at the edge of my bed. While I kept on crying heavily.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Nathan said as he looked at the floor.

But I couldn't say anything I just kept crying, "I don't know what to do, do you want me to call the girls?" Nathan asked me as he looked at me so I shook my head 'no'.

"Okay." He said as he remained seated on my bed. "I'm bad at this." He murmured, so I stood up and went to my bathroom. I couldn't cry in front of him so I tried to calm down.

I splashed some water on my face and then dried it. I went out of the bathroom after fixing my hair a little, my eyes were puffy and red. Nathan remained seated on my bed. He looked up at me as I got out.

"You feel better?" He asked me.

"No." I said as I sat near him.

"My parent's died too." He said as I turned to face him.

"How? If you don't mind me asking."

"Car crash."

"I'm sorry for your loss, my parent's died the same way. But you already know that." I said.

"Yeah." He said as he looked at me.

"When?"

"When I was 16 years old, Olivia was 14."

"How old are you now?"

"23"

"Then, Olivia is 21."

"You could do a simple calculation, that's impressive." He joked.

"Are you serious Mr Gray, you just offended me." I said as I giggled and he smiled. "Your smiling, again."

"Yes, I am." He said, then he added, "Let's go eat."

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"You're never hungry."

"I don't know why it's just I always feel like vomiting when I eat."

"Ok, then we have to go to our family's doctor, just to be on the safe side."

"No need for a doctor I'll be fine. It's probably nothing."

"We are going and that's it." Nathan said then he added, "Come on, just eat something, anything."

"I'll come with you but I won't promise you that I'll eat." I said as we both went downstairs.

I saw everyone already sitting waiting for us, so we both sat down and food started being delivered.

Nathan made me eat but I felt nauseous afterward so I excused myself and ran to the bathroom and vomited everything I ate. "What's wrong with me." I said as I flushed the toilet and remained seated on the floor.

"We'll find out." Nathan said as he pulled me up and took me to my room then gave me water. "Since when did you start throwing up." He asked me.

"I don't know maybe 2 years ago."

"And you never thought of going to the doctor?"

"Well I'm sorry, but I was busy handling bills nothing was handed to me on a silver plate." I sarcastically said as I sat on my bed.

"Same here." He said as he opened the door of my bedroom and said, "Sleep tight, we are going to visit the doctors tomorrow."

"Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"Uhh, I want to ask you a question."

"Sure, what is it?"

"The girl that I met the day before, your ex-wife. Why did you divorce?"

"She cheated on me."

"Wait what?"

"Night, princess." Nathan said as he closed the door.

Wtf how could someone cheat on the Nathan Gray...

I changed into my pajamas and laid in my bed, hours have passed and all I was thinking of was my parents, I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I finished I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that there are dark circle bags under my eyes, so I applied concealer so the darkness could be decreased.

I wrapped myself in a towel and went out of the bathroom. I gasped when I saw Nathan in my room, staring at me, my body in particular.

"Uhh.." Nathan said then he coughed, "I just came to tell you to wear something professional since we have a meeting after your doctor's appointment."

My cheeks turned red as his gaze finally reached my face, "O-Okay." I finally said.

"Great I'll see you downstairs." He said as he hesitated then he turned around and left the room closing the door behind him.

"Well, that was awkward and embarrassing." I told myself.

I changed and dried my brown hair and left it free.

Outfit above^^

I went downstairs and saw Nathan leaning on the wall with his phone in his hand. He was wearing a black suit, which looked fucking hot.

"I'm ready." I said as I approached him, "Great let's go." Nathan said as he placed his hand on my back and walked me to his car. Then he opened the car's door for me.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the hospital, six men walked out of the 2 SUV cars behind us, who turned out to be Nathan's guards. 3 went to different entrances in the hospital and the other 3 followed us.

"Do we need them everywhere?" I whispered to Nathan as we stood in the elevator.

"Yes." He said as he gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him. I didn't mind it really, I felt safe when I'm around him sometimes when he isn't angry.

"Even inside the doctor's office?" I asked him as I gawked at him in embarrassment.

"Yes."

"Nathan, no it would look like we are in a fucking strip club." I told him as I stood in front of him.

"They'll turn around."

"No Nathan they'll stay outside, I don't want to showcase my body for 4 men."

"Who's the fourth one."

"You." I said as the elevator opened. Nathan smirked and placed his hand on my back again and walked me to the office. I saw the waiting room full of people and we just made our way to the office without waiting. Perks of being in a mafia.

As we entered the office I saw a handsome man, who was wearing a white coat over his dress shirt.

"Make them 5." I whispered to Nathan, so Nathan looked at his guards and motioned them to stay outside.

"2 left" he said as I smiled at him.

"Mr and Mrs Gray, hi my name is Dr Argent but you can call me James." The young man said as I coughed.

"Excuse me what?" I said.

"Don't mind my wife, she forgets sometimes that she took my family name." Nathan said as he smiled at me.

"Right, totally." I said as the Doctor laughed, "Ahh where are my manners have a seat please." The doctor said as we both sat down.

"So Mrs. Gray, can you tell me any sorts of symptoms your facing."

"Uhh, headaches, constant feeling of nausea, dizziness, and I can't sleep sometimes but I don't know if that has to do with it." I said as the doctor started writing notes.

"I'd like to ask you a question."

"Go ahead?"

"Have you experienced or witnessed any traumatic event in the past?" The doctor said as I gulped and I looked over to Nathan.

"She has previously experienced one, two years ago." Nathan replied as he squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"Oh okay then I think I know what's going on, but I have to do some test to make sure." James said as he stood up and walked towards a hospital bed found in his office.

I stood up too and walked towards the bed, the doctor asked me for permission to touch me and I nodded then he asked me if it is possible to lift my shirt up so he could put some type of gel on my stomach and I nodded my head again.

Nathan was standing beside me, the doctor spread a gel on my stomach and took a machine, and started moving it around my stomach while looking at the screen, "Have you had any sexual contact?" The doctor asked as he looked between us, "Noooo." I immediately said as Nathan glared at me, "She meant that she can't possibly be pregnant cause we use protection." He said as I nodded while my cheeks flushed.

"Okay, nothing looks wrong in your abdomen, so no surgery is needed."

"Ohh thank god, I don't think I could afford a surgery." I said.

"What are you talking about honey?" Nathan said as he clenched his jaw.

"I'm just joking." I said as I gulped.

"Ok now I need to take a blood sample from your hand, could you please pull your sleeve up."

"No, no needles."

"Mam, I have to do this procedure or we won't know what's wrong with you."

"I said no," I said as I tried to stand up and leave but Nathan held me from my waist.

"I'm going to be near you, nothing is going to happen." Nathan said.

"Please don't make me do this." I said, so he pushed me in for a hug, "Nothing bad is going to happen to you on my watch." Nathan said as I felt a needle in my arm, so I gripped Nathan's shoulders and looked him in his eyes with tears filling mine.

The needle went out of my hand in less than two seconds, he tricked me.

"You tricked me." I told him as I took my purse which I left on the chair and left the room.

"Babe wait." Nathan said then he added, "Thank you for your time Doctor we'll see you soon." Then he followed me, "I hate needles not that they hurt I just hate them and you tricked me." I said as I walked away but he pulled me from my arm and turned me around.

My face was just inches away from him, then I felt him place a bandage on the small incision that formed during the blood draw.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to."  He said as he placed one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist. "Did I tell you how hot you look in that skirt." Nathan said as my cheeks flushed and he smirked.

"No."

"Then I just did." Nathan said then he told the guards that we are ready to leave.

************

I'll meet you again."

~Unknown

Hope you liked this chapter!!!

Don't forget to votttee!!!!

Until next time.......

Stay Strong
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
16K 401 41
Thea Grey is what everyone calls innocent. But, she isn't as innocent as she looks. Under her innocent look, she is a dangerous women. So what happe...
234K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...
70.1K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...