Vampire Red :[First Book- Los...

By AlishaMar

Lily Heart , ___________________________________________ Sometimes You have to battle between your Head a... More

Drained Blood
Dreams
Navy blue
Blood souls?
No way!
Imposssible
No answers
I was cold blooded!?
Vampire Red Dress
Bad Boy Brother
Come Dine With The Vampires!
Bed Time
What to do?
Loving Lust
Lance? What the hell!?
Uh-oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh-Oh! (Continued.) [BedTime.]
It Happens. [Wanted.]
Bloody Blood!
Coma...
Rude Awakening
Pretzels and Fudgeballs
OMGAWD!
Twisted
Its coming soon..
One word
Its Time
Bleeding Love
No, this can't happen
What The HELL?!
Satan's Pitt
Hell's Gate
Questionibg the truth?

Wrong Feelings

1.1K 16 3
By AlishaMar

Wrong feelings.

Lily's POV.

My mobile bleeped again. I got out and draped a towel around myself.

I picked up my mobile not bothereing to read the message. I opened the door and walked over to the bed and plopped down.

I hadnt acctuly seen this room propaly yet. Might aswell look now since it doesnt look i'll be leaving anytie soon.

I looked around. The decor was ok, Black and read very cliche. It was all gothic and mysterious.

There was a vanity dresser, a door that lead out onto a balcony. A rather big skylight window in the ceiling, A four post bed with black sheets that smellt like Damon. A small bedside table with a gothic candle holder and candle in it.

A door off to the bathroom, ensuit. And a giant closet one you could walk into and get lost.

Then there was the bookshelf near the door. The door was an arched one, beautiful dark glossy wood.

Then there is the blood red loveseat with the tall figure in then ther-

What! I looked again but there was no one there...hmm..

Suddnely i felt a cold icy breath on the back of my neck. I froze. It wasnt Damon. This persons pressence was more demanding.

A masculine voice chuckled from behide me and he lowered his face back to my neck, scrapping back my damp hair.

"Hmm...you smell so sweet..." He said his icy lips brushing my throbing vein that was now protruding out of my neck.

Then it hit me it was Kale. How did he get in?! Oh Crap! I'm in towel! With kale on my own.

"W-what are...you...doing...here?" I stamered.

Kales POV.

"W-what are ...you...doing...here?" She stamered, as i inhaled her sweet scent through my nose.

I sighed and kissed her throbing vein. Not pulling away i said,

"You should really read your texts more often Lilatha." I used her full name to show as if i was a scolding parent.

She gasped. I smirked against her smooth neck. The smell was almost sickly sweet. Just a taste...Just a drop....

I wrapped arm around her waist and pulled her to me. I wonder if she did know i turned her? She was so cute i just...fell for he i guess.

Never Ever let your feelings slip you up.

I sighed pulling away. I couldnt. Damon would kill me.

I felt her sigh in relief as i moved. I stopped and she tensed up again. I let out a chuckle and climbed over her to the otherside of the bed.

"Why couldnt you just get of the otherside?!" She grumbled from underneathe me.

"Because, my dear Lily i am so very intrigued with your scent." I smiled. Not the complete truth but it was good enough.

"Are you going to go?" She asked hopefully.

I shook my head. I tossed her her phone before sitting in the loveseat pulling out a book that was called 'Twilight' or something.

Britian had gone mad over it, and the film. I began to read.

Lily's POV.

Well, that was certainly unexpected. He just sat there reading. I sighed. He was just so carefree.

I walked over to him to see what he was reading. Ha! Twilight. I stiffled a giggle as i sat down next to him. I dont know why but i felt i could not exactly trust him

That would be pushing it, but like i didnt feel so uncomfortable around him as i did with Damon. Weird.

"What th hell! He's falling for a chic that cant even walk straight and has geeky friends!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. That sounded so like me. I wonder how Shaklee is? Laura?

"Sparkle!? What the hell i wish! We just burn up!" He yelled still engrossed in the book.

All of a few minutes of tension ago and now i was leaning over to read what he was. it felt so right, but so wrong?

"Stop complaining not everyone nows whats real and what isnt!" I laughed but abruptly stopped realising how true my words were.

Kalen looked up shocked at my presence. I blushed a little and was about to get up but his hand caught my wrist yankning me back down.

"No, stay." He orded.

I turned to him to see him staring at the floor boards as if they interested him.

I sighed and sat back down. Not so close this time. I missed my family so much.

Killed my own parents? What if Laura ever found out?

"She wont." Kale all of a sudden said.

I gasped and turned to face him. He had his eyes closed looking at the wall though unseeing it.

"H-how?!" I stuttered.

Could vampires read minds?

"Yes." He answered.

I imedeatly through up walls protecting what dignity i had left. Weird how i knew what to do. :L

He laughed. Not clarifying if he had seen anything. I shuffled nervously untill he opened his eyes to stare at me.

His face suddenly turned serious.

"You dont remember a thing do you? The dreams, your...feelings, are all you have of the life you left behinde." He said rather a statement. A rhetorical question i wasnt supposed to answer, but i did anyway.

"No i dont. Its confusing. I feel...drawn to you...not just your...looks...but..something...deeper..." I confessed a bit embarssed with the 'Looks' bit.

I expexcted to come back with some snide remark saying just how gorgeous he was, but it never came.

I looked at him. His face had fallen. I imedietaly reached out and was about to say sorry when the door burst open.

Damon looking slightly flustered, weird i didnt know vampires could look like that....

Kale sighed and got up. Damon pounced on him i nearly fell backwards.

"What the hell were you doing! Leave her!" Damon shouted.

Kale was stronger than Damon and wiser seeing he was elder.

He shoved Damon up against the wall, Damon's head snapped round. I almost gagged but i was rigid with fear.

Fear for damon,

Fear of Kale,

And Fear of what i was supposed to do.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Kale turned his head toward me. Fangs bared as a threat, his usually grey eyes were now a deep crimson..Vampire Red...

I felt myself pale.

What did that mean?! I felt as if someone had entered my mind telling me it was that.

Kale seemed to snap out of it and dropped Damon with a resounding *THUD!* Before glancing worridly at me and piveted out the door and disappeared.

I was still routed to the spot. "Lily?" Damon's etchy voice echoed through my mind, releasing whatever hold was upon it.

I dropped to the floor as the rush of some unexplained presence left my mind.

I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I lay crumpled on the floor eyes squeezed shut taking in raspy breathes.

**************************3 Days later***************************************************

"Lily!?" Damon's voice seemed far away. I didnt want to open my eyes for fear that nausea would take over.

"Lily open your eyes! Your ok! Come on!" He pleaded. I didnt feel 'ok' I felt awful as if diprived of all good and happy thoughts washed away.

I slowly peeled back my eyelids. The room was too bright. Well too bright to Damons room.

It smellt clinical, like a hospital or an infirmary. There was white tiles everywhere. Floor to ceiling.

I cringed at the smell. Damon stood over me holding what looked like a galss of water.

"Thank god! Gallen, this is worse than i thought. How are we supposed to get rid of it when we dont know who the source is! Bleeding her mind!"

Damon looked releived but upset.

Bleeding my mind? Someone was breaking into my thoughts!

I paniked and a machine i seemed hooked up to started bleeping like crazy. I tried pulling it off my wrist and struggled.

"Calm down Lily! You'll hurt yourself!" Damon yelled trying to grab my wrists to stop my thrashing around.

"LILY!" Someones voice cut through the air. It was familiar it sounded alot like...Kale..

He was sitting in a small chair by the bed i was on. It was the same furbishing as Damons room. Did they have an Infirmary intheir house?

Gawd they must be rich!

I quickly silenced and stopped after he yelled my name.

"What? She listens to me." Kale said notchantly.

I heard Damon growl. "You need to stay calm Lily. Someone-" He got cut off by Damon.-"Or something.." Damon added.

"Yes, but its probably best you sit down for this part." I sat back down scared of what he was going to tell me.

"Someone, or someTHING, Is getting inside your head. They're manipulating you thought train. Telling you things, am i correct?" He asked so serious it scared me seeing his face like this. i nodded slightly as if guilty.

He suddenly perked up and became his old cocky self again. "Good." He replied smirking.

Stupid Vampires reading my mind. His face dropped and mocked hurt.

Damon rolled his eyes. "How are you feeling? Is it there?" Damon asked.

"I-im f-fine i guess...Who's there?" I asked.

"It's not a nock nock joke lil." Kale retorted.

I felt a bit stupid. Damon hissed at him steping near him. Gallen, I think, who was a Doctor by the looks, who seemed to know what he was on about.

Turned to restrain Damon from lunging at Kale.

Kale just casually leaned back, not at all bothered.

"NO." I said lound enough to drown out the growling from Damon.

All heads turned to look at me, "What? You asked a question." I said getting angry at the ignorance these vampires held.

Gallen was a tall man with Blonde silvery short hair and amber eyes that glinted when they catched the light. He smiled.

"Indeed, that is of some good news. I may have to check you over through out your stay. Although i cant relay assit unless its physical.

Just make sure you dont give in to it. We are working on finding th source. I bid you good day Miss Heart. You may leave now." Damon snapped his head up and came to stand by my side still glaring at Kale. Ahh boys 'eh!

I groaned as i took my first step. Wowa bit wobbly. What had happened?

*********************************************************************************

3 Days before.

Damon's POV.

I saw her just drop to the floor. Kale came rushing in, took one glance at her before scooping her up and grabbing my wrist dragging me to the infirmary.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled.

"Something just left her." Was all i knew. I could almost physicaly see it leaving her crumpled body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kale's POV.

Damon didnt leave her side. All through the time of her being unconsious. He wouldnt feed or even move.

He just remained clutched to her hand. They were pretty...close...

NO! My mind yelled at me. I would be close to her. I would even seduce her if it came to it.

I loved her. I craved for her, as if my drug. And we all no what happens when a bad dude doesnt get what he needs....

I smirked.

I was so pleased she only snapped out of her panic for me. We were so much deeper than Damon. he was mearly an Acquaintance.

I chuckled darkly.

*****************************************************************

Lily's POV.

What the hell?! I thought as i couldnt get my feet to work.

I was answered by a voice in my head this time.

'You should really pay attention Lily. You've been unconsious for 3 days.'

I froze up thinking it might be the 'Presence' that seemed to have made home in my mind.

'No, silly, it's me Kale!' oh joy. - Note the sarcasm.

'thanks, i know you love me really.'

How could i reply to him?

I was in my room. Alone. Damon went to get me something to eat and drink. (hopefully no blood.)

Did they even know i was veggie?

'Yes we know. You hot veggie pizza..' Just listening to that tone turned me on.

Damn! He could read my thoughts! urm...

'Hello?' i asked mentally.

'Congratulations! You can now speak in your mind.' *Mental eye roll*...Hey!

'Um...am i special?' I asked.

'What do you mean?' Kale asked confused clearly.

'Well, i know have two people who can enter my mind..' i shuddered.

He seemed to ponder over this.

'Well, i opened a rift between our minds so i can talk to you mentally when i want.'

'When you want?'

'Well and you.' I could feel him smirk.

'Why? want to talk to me so no one can hear you talk dirty?'

I wonder if i could do like a 'mental slap' or somet. But instead i thought to him.

'You dirty pig.' and i tried imaging a lock on my mind. I heard a disapointed sigh and then i felt alone. He had left me.

I had...acctully...quite enjoyed his presence....

'Really?!' Oh crap! didnt work.

Kale.....URGHHH!!!!!!!

Hahaa please vote and comment!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 6 11
This is a story of demon and anaa who were in love with eachother in there teen life but suddenly a big disaster situation occured which build a bi...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
14K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...