Been A While, Spidey

By EdsGryff

Note from a very embarrassed writer from the future- do not read this book. Please. #VERY SEX CENTRIC# What h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 19 (Pre Epilogue)

104 5 5
By EdsGryff

~4 months later~

"N-no-no, stop, you can't, JUST STOP!" I screamed and woke up again, drenched in sweat. I couldn't remember if it was about She Octopus assaulting me or about Black Cat injuring Peter.

I was alone. At the moment, Harry is sleeping and frankly, he needs all the rest he can. Yeah, we still live together. Ned and Betty are back in Boston and are engaged, SQUEAL. 

I'm the maid of honour and Peter is the best man. It's in a week. 

Oh and Peter is in China at the moment, for some business deal.

I wiped my face with my tee shirt and lay back in bed, my hands resting on your stomach, it comforts me whenever I have a nightmare, after it, I feel like vomitimg and I hate cramps, come on isn't the period bad eno- oh here it comes.

I ran to my bathroom, shut the door and hurled.

I need my Indian Carmozyme, it's the only thing that calms my stomach. I can't even force humour right now, I feel too unwell.

Betty and Ned's wedding ~

"You look moderately well." I told Betty and she nearly threw a right hook at my face.

"You look good from an artistic point of view." MJ commented and dodged a vase thrown at her. 

"Don't listen to them." Mara and Pauline, Betty's younger sister both glared at us but we were too busy cracking up. "You look perfect." 

She did but I wasn't going to say anything. 

When I saw her dress, I just went, "If you don't buy this, I won't be your maid of honour." So she bought it even before looking at it. True friendship.

Of course, MINE was the worst. Okay Mayb not THE worst. 

(Imagine the colour prettier and a bit more low cut and shorter and more beautiful on general)

The bridesmaids, MJ, Mara, Pauline and Jade, a friend of hers in Boston, looked ethereal.

(Colour should be darker and sleeves be covering their shoulder, JUST IMAGINE) 

I wonder what Peter is going to be- oh fuck, you think and run to the bathroom.

And run into the object of your desire on the way back.

"Well, don't you look dashing." You smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"And you look green in jealousy of me." He punned, because I was wearing green.

"Dude, I just got out of vomiting, obviously I look green." I got annoyed. Who looks like a movie star after heaving their guts out?

He held his hands up and apologised. "You're almost as tense as Ned, he must've lost 50 pounds pacing!" 

I laughed and he looked surprised at the change in mood. "Betty is taking turns throwing things at us. I dodged a pinch and MJ caught a vase." 

He whistled. "Maybe I'll ask her go teach me more combat."

"Not in the bedroom, surely?" I asked impishly.

"No, you're there for-" he got cut off by a loud voice "PETER!" 

"Promise me our wedding will NOT be this stressful." He pleaded and I remarked, "If it is, Fate is surely a shitty bitch and is dominant over karma. " 

I was thinking, HE SAID WHEN WHEN WHEN.

"bye, I gotta hurl again." I pushed him.

"Yeah, what is wrong with-"

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER, MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND IS CALLING YOU." Betty yelled from one part of the corridor and Peter ran.

So did I, back to the bathroom.

Wedding~

"So, do you, Elizabeth Lilian Brant, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked and Betty glowed as she answered in the affirmative.

"And do you, Edmund Jacob Leeds, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asks the sweating yet joyful Ned who burst out, "I do!"

Peter and I laughed and smiled softly at each other as they were announced husband and wife and as they kissed. 

"Sanya?" Betty came and sat beside me, later at the reception, with MJ, drawing while walking in tow.

"Mich, this is a boring place to draw." I said as she sat down beside me.

"hey!" "I know." 

I felt really tired so I just shrugged.

"Oh, Sanya, here." MJ looked up from her paper. "You might want to use this." Betty added. 

It was wrapped in newspaper. 

"You guys, if you had to give me a gift, at least wrap it properly."

"It's not a gift. Maybe it'll be to you but then again I lost my weirdly observant qualities in high school."

"Quickly, I'm the bride, I gotta go." Betty pushed me to open it quickly and out of annoyance tore it open.

It was a pregnancy test.

"But why....." I trailed off as I realised. 

Oh. 

Oh

Ohhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 34 22
Y/n is new to queens and midtown and knows a little more than she leads on. As they travel through Europe elementos start to appear ruining peters p...
2.2K 31 24
"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy." "I know, I know. But...
62.7K 1.8K 31
An internship. Two boys. And a whole lifetime ahead of them. (the first few chapters (and a couple of random ones) are about 1000-2000 words long. Th...
568 7 9
In which a teenager struggles with his school life, personal life and above all of that he's New York's web-slinging hero. The story of Spider-Man. ...