Heavy Hands (frerard)

Od iamcatastrophic

College kid Gerard Way goes on a blind date for the first time in his life. He happens to meet Frank Iero, th... Viac

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 1

8.5K 255 1K
Od iamcatastrophic

Well we're going back to my old roots with good old gay daddy kink

Also I'm not sure if I should be publishing this at all because I'm still working on so many other fics but fuck it bc I'm going through a lump with my other fics

Also look at that fucking cover it is fucking good frank looks fucking good as shit

Revenge!gee and frank is from the cover like recent but with short hair

Okay enough rambling

~~

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Come on, you're gonna look so cute," Jamia said.

"I've never been on a blind date before," I said.

"I've heard he's cute and he's rich," she said.

"Y-you don't know him?!" I shrieked. "I thought you knew him!"

"He's a friend of my friend's cousin," Jamia said.

"Oh no, Mia, I can't go," I denied. "We should just stay in our pajamas and eat ice cream straight from the tubs."

"You are going on this date and it is going to be so nice," Jamia said. "And you are going to bring me home a lobster."

I looked in the full length mirror and smiled. I had on a pastel pink dress with lace frills along the top and bottom with white spaghetti straps. There were three little bows going down the chest and one big bow wrapped around my waist. I had on a pair of white thigh high socks with lace along the top and a pair of pastel pink heels with a buckle going over the top.

"You sure this looks okay?" I asked. "What if he doesn't like it?"

"He is going to love it," Jamia said. "And he should be here any minute."

She looked out the window of our small apartment and gasped.

"Oh my god, a limo just pulled up, he actually got a limo," she gasped. "He's cute! Oh my god, he's actually really hot!"

I heard a buzz and Jamia ran to the speaker.

"I'm here to pick Gee up," he said.

"He'll be right down," Jamia said excitedly.

"Mia, I-I can't," I whimpered.

"Yes you can," she said. "You're beautiful and amazing and he is going to love you."

I nodded, walking downstairs. I saw Frank waiting just outside the lobby doors and I felt my heart skip a beat. He was rather well built with short, dark brown hair with a bit of facial hair. He was dressed in a fancy black suit and I could see tattoos on his hands and going up his neck.

"Hi," I said quietly. "I-I'm Gee."

"Frank," he said, kissing my cheek. "You look so beautiful."

He handed me a bouquet of roses and I smiled. Frank held his hand out and I took it nervously. We walked to the limo where the driver opened the door. I glanced back at the window and smiled when I saw Jamia giving me a thumbs up. I got into the limo and sat nervously, folding my hands in my lap. Frank sat down beside me and soon we were moving.

"You don't have to be nervous, Sweetheart," he said, putting a hand on my knee.

I nodded, looking over at him.

"S-so, you're friend of a cousin of Jamia's friend?" I asked.

"I guess I am," he said. "My friend knew I was looking for someone and he told me about you and I just knew that I had to take you out. And boy am I lucky, you're so beautiful."

I blushed softly and we pulled up to a fancy restaurant. He took my hand and we went inside to the hostess.

"Reservation for two for Iero," Frank said.

The lady led us to a fancy table with a white tablecloth and candles. He pulled out my chair for me and I blushed as I sat down and he pushed it in for me. Frank sat across from me and smiled.

"Is this table okay?" He asked. "Because I can have them move us to a different table if you want."

"N-no, this is fine," I said, looking around at our secluded table in the corner.

"Good, I just want to make sure you're comfortable," he said.

We ordered some food and I looked over the menu, choosing the cheapest meal on the list.

"You don't have to eat cheap, I'm paying," he said.

I nodded, choosing something a little more expensive. The waitress took the menus and I looked at Frank nervously.

"So, I heard you're in college," he said. "What are you studying, sweetheart?"

"Um, I-I'm studying fine arts," I said.

"An artist?" He asked in interest. "What kind of art?"

"I-I like painting a lot and performing arts," I said, blushing softly.

"Performing arts? Like plays and musicals and things like that?" He asked and I nodded. "Maybe I can go see something you're performing in one day."

"Well, I-I'm auditioning for a musical soon, I really want the lead," I said.

"Can you sing?" Frank asked.

"I'm okay," I mumbled.

"I'm sure you're amazing," he said. "You're gonna be amazing."

I smiled softly, looking down.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned nineteen," I said. "H-how old are you?"

"Thirty-four," he said.

"Did you go to college?" I asked.

"No, I dropped out of high school to get into the family business," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

Frank seemed to hesitate for a moment.

"I work in...I work in trading and marketing," he said.

"Sounds a little boring," I said.

"Trust me, it isn't," he said with a small chuckle. "So, I heard that you were having financial problems."

"Y-you heard?" I squeaked.

"I sort of thought this was the arrangement," Frank said. "A sort of...sugar daddy relationship. I would help to pay for your college tuition and bills and extra gifts."

"Oh," I mumbled as I looked down. "A-and I would have to...have to do naughty things with you?"

"Not if you don't want to," he said. "I kind of just wanted to sort all these kinds of things up over dinner."

I nodded sadly as the food came. I poked at it quietly and he reached over to hold my hand.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?" He asked.

"Nothing," I mumbled. " I just thought that you actually wanted to date me."

"I-I do," Frank said. "I just didn't think that you would want that."

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Just because you're young and in college and probably just having fun," he said. "I didn't think you would want to get into a serious relationship."

"I do, I don't like to just have fun," I said. "I want someone I know I can be with for a while, I-I want a daddy."

Frank smiled softly and squeezed my hand.

"Alright then, we can have an actual relationship, I was kind of hoping for that, actually," Frank admitted.

I smiled softly as I ate.

"So, tell me about yourself," Frank said.

I bit my lip. "I-I like art a lot and I have a younger brother in high school and...I'm a little, you already know that last part. And the first part too, I guess."

"You don't have to be so nervous, Sweetheart," he said. "How old is your brother?"

"He's fifteen, he's a freshman in high school," I said.

"Does he live nearby?" He asked.

"Kinda, my parents live just under an hour away," I said. "D-do you have any siblings?"

"No, I was an only child," he said. "But just between you and me, I had an imaginary brother when I was younger."

I giggled quietly. "You had an imaginary friend? When I was little I used to have an imaginary cat because I wasn't allowed to have a cat."

"That's so adorable," Frank said. "What was the cat's name?"

"Professor Meowington," I said.

"Adorable," Frank muttered. "God, I just wanna spoil you already. I, uh, I kind of already got you a little gift."

We finished eating and he ordered us some dessert before handing me a little box. I pulled the top off and gasped softly when I saw the diamond bracelet.

"Y-you bought this for me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

Frank helped put it on me and I bit my lip.

"I don't know, it seems expensive," I said.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart, that isn't a problem for me," he said.

Dessert came and I smiled as I ate. Soon we were done and I bit my lip nervously.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, m-my friend kind of just wanted a lobster," I said.

Frank smiled, ordering fifteen more fancy meals for me to take home.

"All of this?" I asked.

"Yeah, you two can eat these for a week," he said.

"Thank you," I said.

He took my hand as we got into the back of the limo. We talked and laughed until we got back to my small, run-down apartment. I could see the looks Frank gave this place, he didn't like it.

"Do you not like me because I'm rich?" I asked.

"No, it's not that," he denied. "I just don't like the looks of this place, it looks too dangerous here for a pretty boy like you."

"It's okay," I said with a small shrug.

Frank walked me up to the door and smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I nodded nervously and Frank pressed his lips against mine softly. I whimpered as he held my hips, pulling me close. The kiss made my heart swell, my whole body tingling before I pulled away slowly.

"Thank you for dinner," I said.

"Of course, I'll call you later," he said.

The driver handed me the bags and I went up to the apartment. Jamia squealed and ran over.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He is so nice!" I exclaimed. "And look what he got me."

I showed her the diamond bracelet and she gasped.

"Oh my god, that is amazing," Jamia said. "This has to cost at least five grand."

My eyes widened. "That much?! I-I just thought that it was only a couple hundred."

Jamia shook her head quickly.

"This has to be at least five thousand dollars," she said.

"He also bought us fifteen fancy meals to just eat throughout the week," I added.

"If you don't marry him then I will," Jamia said.

I giggled quietly, shaking my head.

"I-I think that he's actually pretty great," I said. "I wanna go out with him again."

"Does he wanna see you again?" She asked.

H-he told me he would call me," I said nervously. "And he told me that he's actually looking for a serious relationship."

"That's great," Jamia said. "I wanna meet him, he seems nice."

"He is," I said. "And he seemed really interested in me and my art."

"That's so sweet!" She exclaimed.

I nodded, smiling as I looked down

"I'm gonna head to bed," i said.

I kissed her cheek before going back to the bedroom. I took off my dress carefully, it was just about the most expensive thing I owned and I only wore it on very special occasions. Well, now it was the second most expensive thing right behind this bracelet. I set it onto the nightstand, changing into my pajamas. My phone buzzed with a text just after I turned off the lights and curled up in bed.

Frank: sweet dreams, beautiful x

I squealed happily as I read the message.

Gee: night night

I considered adding Daddy at the end of it but decided against it, instead just sending the message as it was. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2K 109 12
Frank Iero, an outcast at his school, is bullied constantly and hates his life. Frank wants to die, that is until he meets Gerard Way, a new kid and...
5K 397 55
Gerard Way goes to his usual place at the old windmill after school. When he turns the corner he finds a small boy, Frank Iero. The boy on the news...
138K 5.1K 13
When Frank Iero, an eighteen year old with a troubled home life, takes a job at a run down record store he meets 22 year old Gerard. Soon he finds hi...
176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...