She Don't Like The Lights -Ju...

By iheartbieber13

Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 3

6.3K 73 3
By iheartbieber13

Jasmine's POV:

I stared at the phone, debating whether I should pick it up or not. His phone kept ringing and by the time I finally made the decision to answer the call, the person had hung up. I picked the phone up, and pressed the home button. It was a picture of Justin and his younger sister, Jazzy. I touched the phone and slid the arrow to open the lock screen. It opened up to the home page. Then it got to me. This was Justin Drew Bieber's phone. I shouldn't be snooping around through it. I put the phone back into my wristlet and laid down, to think about how I'd return his phone. Maybe if I got the call next week, I'll return it then? Or maybe I should call Scooter from Justin's phone and somehow arrange for him to pick it up?  

My phone then, started ringing and I got up to check who it was,

"Hey?" I spoke into the phone. 

"Oh my gosh! Jasmine! How'd your audition go! I tried messaging you, but you didn't reply! Tell me!", It was Elle. 

I laughed, "Elle, it was really good. They narrowed it down to a couple of girls, and if I get a call next within a week, then they may have chosen me!" 

"Oh my gosh, that's great! I'm so happy for you, my bestfriends going to be quite famous I see," She laughed and then continued, "Did you see Justin?" , she asked, estatically.

"Yeah, and I mostly embaressed myself infront of him"  

I heard Elle giggle. "Well, it couldn't have been that bad.. On another note, want to come over tomorrow at 10? We can go to the mall maybe." 

"Yeah, for sure." I wrapped up the conversation and eventually hung up.

I ran down the stairs to see everyone had already settled into their own rooms. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk and grabbed the box of cookies. The living room t.v. was still on so I settled onto the sofa and flipped through the channels. I stopped at a news channel who were reporting on Island Def's new artist. The interviewer was talking to Justin about the auditions and I watched, gazing at his beautiful face. 

•••  

"Shut up" I muttered, the next morning as I turned off my alarm.

I was talking to my alam clock.. I must be going crazy.

 It was just past 8:30 and Elle expected me to be at her house in less than 2 hours. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth, then took a quick shower. I got out, and threw on my clothes, leaving my hair straight, as it naturally was. I sprayed over body spray and grabbed my phone and wristlet, then ran downstairs. 

***

While walking to Elle's house I felt my wristlet vibrate. I opened it up and discovered Justin's phone was still there. It had 23 missed calls over the past 10 hours. I silently questioned who kept calling, and tried forgetting about his phone, when a text message popped up. 

It read: "Don't you dare tell anyone."  

I looked at the phone, puzzled. Who was this person who kept calling Justin? What did they want from him? The thoughts kept running through my head as I continued to walk to Elle's house.

-------

Please comment and vote xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...