One Shots » LotR

when-they-write द्वारा

What went through Legolas's mind as Aragorn, his closest friend, passed away before his eyes? What did Boromi... अधिक

Namárië, Estel
When Shadows Burn
The Tears of a King
He Was My Friend
Oath Bound
Of the Siblings
Dancing Among Starlight
Of a Soul's Longing
Treacherous Peace
Evanesce
Snow After Fire
Precious Perfidy
Obliteration (Part One)
Resurrection (Part Two)
As Arwen, As Lúthien
Fallacy
The Wronged
If You Must Go

Author's Note

1.4K 34 43
when-they-write द्वारा

*in solemn Théoden voice* So it begins.

Yes, my dear friends, this is an author's note. I figured I should add one in at some point... so here we are!

For those who do not like long, dreary tales of the author rambling on and on, the first one-shot is the very next chapter!

If you're still here, I shall try to keep this quick and sweet:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve...

Wait, wrong speech. My bad.

For the times I get stuck in writer's block (which is more often than I care to admit), attempting to write other things often helps.

So I welcome you all to my book of one-shots, ranging from TH to LOTR, and everything before, in between, and after! This is my attempt to stop writer's block... we shall see what happens.

I will be taking requests!

But, this is not a smut/character x reader kind of one-shot book. I have a feeling that I would be very, very bad at those, so we won't even gaze in that direction.

If you have an idea that you'd like to see on paper though, or simply a preference of character for a one-shot, I would be happy to hear your requests! Bring on the inspiration!

Quick disclaimer (this was bound to come, I'm sorry):

All rights to the original creations go to J. R. R. Tolkien. I do not own any of the original characters and/or storylines!

Anyho, I really hope you all enjoy this! You have made it to the end of the author's note, congratulations! 

Updates will likely be random and totally spontaneous, just a quick warning. Requests could take a day... likey not more than a few. But as a writer's block outlet, it all depends!

Hannon le, mellyn! I hope you all have an amazing day!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

223K 6.6K 40
Aaron, being a Skin-changer, made life hard. Her own parents didn't want her and left her at the Elves' doorstep. Aragorn, son of Arathorn, found her...
4.7K 85 34
"Gandalf has truly lost all sense between his ears this time! He will bring death on the entire fellowship! All to bring us all through a dark, old...
Legolas Oneshots livi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

181K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...
78.9K 4.7K 43
Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fello...