Secret words [ Lee Donghae FF...

By superduperELF

"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it alrea... More

Part 1 : meet the devil
2 .Rain
3. whisper
4. Christian Dior
5.Donghae
6 . Phantom Thread
7.shut up !
8.Puppy
9.does she knows ?
10.Dahee
11. The truth
12.I am sorry
13.I love you
14. DNA
15 . Pain
16.Kindness
17.Between the lines
18.Maybe Champagne
19. Audience
20. Panic Attack
Part 21.Comfort
23.Hormones
24.Would you....
New Story and good news!
BONUS 1: Bleu Converse

22. Blood tests

1.2K 22 5
By superduperELF

important : today this fic was ranked #3 IN #superjunior fic #7 IN #Donghae's fic and 1#IN #Yesung fic !!!! i am beyond happy and flattered that you liked and read  my shitty fic with all the typos and mistakes i make and i want to thank you all , i just wanted you to know that i appreciate every single one of you and i hop that the #superjunior fanfic will do better on wattpad and will blossom  because i am sure there is a lot of shy writers out there especially elf how are afraid to share their stories , just do it ok !! 

ps : this is a collection of all time soundtrack that i listen to a lot when i am writing, enjoy ! 

we didn't talk about it much after we left Mrs LEE's house , i was in denial and  he wasn't ready  to discuss  things too , but he did clarify a lot of thing for me and filled me with the whole back story of how i ended up in orphanage . well apparently my parent had a car accident and i was the only one to survive but they didn't know i did because the car rolled out of a clif to a river and they did recovered the bodies only few days after except mine because obviously i was still alive but they assumed i was dead so yeah !! then i was picked from the side of the road by a stranger who took me to a hospîtal then i went to the orphanage when they couldn't find my parents , and then "my parents" did adopt me and sohyun at the same time as we were only 2 years apart she was older but we did look the same age except she was genius and skipped a lot of grades . and that's where Mina got it wrong she thought that sohyun was me and with the double motive she had , she killed her without a second though , sohyun was a victim of my unrelated family at that time . 

everything fell in place all the story is complete like a little puzzle game every piece is finding its right place , the necklace  that i found in my mom's closet that have my birth name's initial on it , now i understand why mom hind it from me because she didn't know what to tell me if she gives it to me . and what closed this story is that Mrs lee had actually run a DNA  test ON ME which i have no idea how she did it , but in donghae's words "she has her ways" so apparently she did and her PA provided us with all the document and suggested that i run another one just to be sure. 

the ride home was silent , both of us deep in thoughts , and as soon as we reached home , wait it is weird how i still calls it home after all it happen , i guess it is home for me now , i have never felt so 'at home' as i did when i am with Donghae in his house , so we both went in , no words , no communication , nothing .

the best thing about Donghae's place is his huge balcony which i love so very much , i was standing there just letting the cool air brush some of the sad feeling off my shoulders when suddenly someone hugged me from behind and i knew exactly who it was 

" just don't overthink it ok , what happened .... can not be changed and it was not your fault " he whispered in my ear , and he was right about what he just said , it is not my fault that i was born into the most dysfunctional family in the history of korea although that title can be debatable with moon lover i mean man those brother did kill the shit out of eachothers  , anyways 

" you can do whatever makes you comfortable y/n , no one gonna force you okey !! and i am her for you and i will support your decision no matter what " he was trying to comfort me and i did appreciate his effort . but it was complicated more than i thought it will be 

i turned to face him " what do you think i should do with Mina ?" i needed to know what he thinks about it , seeing the current situation i could feel that his grandmother , ugh i mean our grand mother still cares for her , but honestly speaking all i wanted to do is ther put that bitch in prison , i wanted her to rot in jail until she dies !! listen i am not gonna play the innocent angel role with white wing , i am not and i hate her so much that i can shred her into pieces for what she did to my sister and to me , but she can thank her luck that she is in coma right now , 

" y/n i dont know what you are thinking but she need to pay for what she did .... after she get on her feet again " damn right !! see i wasnt wrong when i fell in love with you , i knew you are the right guy for me 

" but ... y/n you know that her mental state is not good , all she did was out of her instability , she is basically crazy " ohh come on men !! fuck it !! so i am the only evil one :/

" let's just wait and see what happens , we are not even sure if she is gonna wakes up at all" and he smiled ,

" i guess i have to change my name now, lee Dahee ! it sound good " and we both laughed 

* * * *

days passed by , i went to norml going back to my job , and trying to keep Mr Lee calm because it seems he couldn't keep his hand off of me , it started to bother me abit to be honest but sometimes it was sweet also .  i don't know it felt weird to suddenly have this huge news in my life , i kind expected it but elso didn't expect it , it was a bizarre new feeling  to actually have real blood family and to find that the person that i loved and the person that tried to kill me were both my cousins  , what a family haa !!

 i tried my best to be mature and except and digest the new reality , nothing was made officiel yet , Mrs lee was still out of town and Donghae insisted that i do what i find myself most comfortable with he didn't want to push me to adjust to the new situation , of course i needed time and he understood that , but one thing he was sure of was that we can never be apart , if i need time i can have it but never leave his side which i found touching and heartwarming  . 

i knew his grandma expected us to announce our relationship to the public and announce ..  em how can i say it "my existence to the rest of the world " ...  " hello i am LEE Dahee and i am the third long lost grandchild of the Lee undesteriel group " ... eww that sounded super awkward , i don't  want too , i wanna keep my name .

" y/n" suddenly Donghae called me to his office , there was some of the design team there 

they were all seated around the small meeting table he has in his office , and he was on his laptop checking some stuff with the team leader , i entered the room but i didn't say anything he was already speaking , and boy he was mad !! 

" the colors does not match the general theme !! what you were doing all this time !! are you sure you all graduated from art schools !! i feel like i am wasting my money on you guys" and he took deep breath , so basically he was yelling at them but at the same time he was mocking them , all i can say is that when he wants something and the person who was supposed to deliver it didn't do his job perfectly he will make sure to let them know in the most embarrassing humiliating classy way possible if i can used all these termes in one sentence !! he was tough but he knew what he was doing .

" listen seol minseung , i need to find this on my desk tomorrow morning , i don't care if you have to work on it all day and all night, unless u want to lose you job " he always goes there , you know the "losing your job " thing , but it works every time . they all bowed and left the office and i was still standing there watching what became now a familiar scene of my daily life , and it bring back memories of my first encounter with this cute devil right in front of me .

" yes sir did you call me ? " and he finally lifted his his eyes from the screen in front of him and he smiled 

" y/n you are here !" yes dumbass you called me , you know sometimes he annoys me i don't know why , i just smiled at him , he then looked and his watch

" we should get going , i don't want to be late for you appointment " my appointment !! what he is talking about 

" what appointment ?"  i asked him

" for you blood tests , remember" ohh no !! i hate it 

" look i am really fine look " and i started jumping mini small jumps  " i don't need blood tests , i am perfectly fine "  and he shook his head 

" no we are leaving now , and you gonna do those tests  and that it no more whining" ugh why do i have to do this stupid tests !!

*****

we went to the clinic and they drew some blood out of me it was not painful but still it stings  , Donghae was there thankfully so i could find someone to clutch to when the nurse inserted that needle into my vien . and we were out of there as soon she was finished , i run out of that place as if someone was chasing me , i hated hospitals they have this weird smell , i call it the smell of death . although they said that they will send me the result to my email and schedule a meeting with the doctor just to make sure everything was alright .

and after 24 hours exactly they did sent me the result back , and i checked them even though i have no idea what i was reading but over all i could see that there was nothing to worry about except that one test  that did catch my eye and i didn't get exactly what it means , it was positive though , so i went on lign looking for the meaning of it  and ...... 

holly mother AFING  shit " i am pregnant !!!! "  , the result says :  B hCG : 50 mIU/ml , wich mean it positive , i was freaking out , i was totally freaking out ,  

" what do i do !! y/n you are a stupid fucking idiot , how did that happen !! we always use protection !! but you know what they say its only 99% safe , so am i that unfortume to be a victim of the 1% !! is that even fucking possible !! i feel like i am gonna have  fucking break down right here right now , oh my god oh my god what i am gonna tel Donghae , he is gonna fucking hate for this , but hey it's not my fault we are responsible for this 50-50 he is the one who wants sex all the time !!  we are not even in a serious relationship yet and i am making him a father !! how great is that now he's gonna think i am a slut for sure , some just kill me please " 

 i need to fix this immediately.... 

*

*

*

*

youpiiiiiiiiiiiii double updates 

plizeau like a comment :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 359 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...
10.3K 350 34
"I can't believe I fall in love with the boy I hate the most" How will y/n deal with her two overprotective stepbrothers? Especially there's one brot...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
69.6K 2.7K 48
08:02:24 #1 ranking out of 36.9k stories for #Yoonmin 18:03:24 #4 Ranking out of 62.4k stories for #ships "Be mine" "What do you mean?" "You're bea...