The Professional (The Weeknd...

Par MarMarKawaii

Abel Tesfaye known as a rising star very close to his peak who always ends up to be under, sideways and over... Plus

Intro
The Beginning
Welcome Back

Day 1 of Kiss Land Tour (Part 1)

1.8K 50 13
Par MarMarKawaii

ABEL'S POV

 “I swear man, everytime I go over there, she pounces on me.” I sat on my cream leather couch in my overly dramatic hotel room, talking to Lamar.

 Lamar chuckled, “No doubt home girl missed you.” Blowing smoke up into the air.

 I laughed, “Hell yeah she did.” I take a blunt from the left side of my black jacket pocket and light it with a match near me on the round coffee table in front of me. “Missed me so much we did rounds upon rounds and roun-”

 “Woah woah woah.” Lamar cut me off, “I don’t need to hear all that.”

 “Ha, you’re right.” I smiled to myself. I finally take a long pull of the blunt and breathe in the smoke. Letting it out a moment after.

 “Just one question,” Lamar looked at me, “How bad was the roughhousing?”

 I softly wince and grab my right thigh with my free hand, “Aside from being somewhat sore, it was so bad that my thighs are actually red.”

 Lamar’s jaw dropped, “Dammmmmmmn. Shawty went in like that?”

 “Yeah ‘cause I didn’t put any work in.” I gave him a straight face filled with sarcasm in my voice.

 “Ahhh you lightskin ass nigga. I knew she was too much for you. She shoulda came over to me in the first place.” Lamar joked getting a kick out of my pain. “Would’ve taken her like a pirate.”

 As soon as he finished his sentence I laughed, “Lam, what the fuck does that even mean?”

 “It means that I’m grabbin’ for that booty. Duh.” He eyeballs me like I should have known what he was going to say this whole time.

 I laughed even harder. Which how was I supposed to know? As long as I’ve known him, Lamar has always spat out some of the weirdest but funniest comments ever. I can never predict what will come out his mouth next. “Why do I even fuck with you, man?” I shuffled my hair.

 “'Cause my looks help you get girls.” He’s drowning in pride.

 “Right.” I twist up my face in amusement.

 I heard a knock on the main door of this hotel room and I had a feeling it was Cash, Hyghly and Hawk. We still had a lot of work to do before we got to Radio City Hall so they were going to meet us to hang out at the hotel for a while then leave to run out on some errands later on today. Lamar gets up to open it and my prediction was right.

 “‘Sup niggas.” I take another pull and blow it into the air.

 “What’s up you pineapple lookin’ ass nigga?” Hawk smirked.

 “You niggas really have jokes today.” I shuffle my hair and take another pull.

 “‘Cause you make it so easy.” Hyghly laughed.

 “Right.” I blew smoke in Hawk’s direction.

 I pursed my lips and kept smoking my blunt.

 “So Abel, you wanna tell them you got fucked up again?” Lamar blurts.

 “What? Wait are you talking about Elise?” Hyghly asked with a childish smile forming on his bearded face.

 Hawk snickering in the back. I give him a side eye glance.

 “His thighs are red.” Lamar threw me a devilish smile.

 You slick motherfucker. I glare at Lamar with such annoyance.

 “Hey, with all that ass you’re smashing into, somethings bound to happen.” Hyghly raises his hands in complete understanding.

 Everyone laughs and I just sit there smiling hard. He’s right, I laugh to myself.

 ***

ELISE’S POV

 After officially waking up, I started making plans about what I had to do. Abel informing me that the crew would hang out at my house after the concert was going to be a big thing for me to plan. Not that it would be completely impossible but I would have to tidy up and rearrange some things so that there’s enough room for us to ‘party hard.’

 In the middle of baking some weed brownies for the guys, I heard a knock on my door. Quickly wiping my hands with a paper towel, I set it down near the brownie mix and speed walk to my door. As soon as I open it, I see my two best friends, Lea and Brooke smiling at me.

 "Hey babes!" I grin as I let them enter my roomy apartment. I lock the door and give them both hugs and kisses on their cheeks. "How are y'all?" I directed them to the couch.

 "Good since we're off today." Lea sat down removing her shoes to get more comfortable.

 "Yeah, Eric gave us a day off so we decided to come see you." Brooke smiled at me following behind Lea.

 My best friends, Brooke and Lea are the best strippers in New York City (in my opinion at least). They work at this place in Manhattan called Rouge à lèvres which is basically Red Lipstick in French. Their boss Eric runs the joint but isn't a grimy, sniveling dirtbag like most Stripclub owners. Even with their occupation he treats all his workers with the utmost respect and nothing less. I've known these girls since I moved out of my Mom's house and took a job at Nine West on Fifth avenue, three years ago.

 "Why does it look cleaner in here, than it already is?" Lea looked around with a confused smirk on her face.

 I smiled, "Abel and the boys are coming over tonight."

 "Oh really?" Lea pursed her lips devilishly.

 "Yeah." I laugh at her, "He gave me the heads up this morning."

 “Well aren’t you going to have a lot of fun.” Brooke smiled.

I smiled back, “Mhmm”. I walked back into the kitchen to pick up the bowl of brownie mix and kept stirring the weed in. I know they smoke the strong, potent shit so I put enough to knock out a bear.

 "You're making them the almighty munchies?" Brooke walked in with a huge smile. "Wait, she is?" Lea ran in.

 “I sure am.” I smile while mixing this crazy recipe I’ve decided to make for the first time.

 “Damn I can smell the dank from here.” Lea wafted the smell to her nose and blinked her eyes overly dramatic.

 “Will they even be able to taste the brownies in the weed?” Brooke snickered.

 “Shit, I hope so.” I giggled, “I’m trying to be a damn good hostess.”

 "Trust me honey, you are. They’re gonna be calling you the Big Booty Baker when they’re done tasting your very, sweet treat." Brooke winked over dramatically with a supposedly angelic face.

 “Wait, Brooke you are talking about the brownies right?” I look up at her to give her a side eye glance.

 “Of course, honey.” She looks down at me sticking out her tongue in a seductive manner.

 I laugh so hard I nearly drop the bowl. "Oh my god Brooke, can you not?"

 “The only one tasting anything sweet from Elise Harvey’s factory is that basquiat look alike.” Lea added.

 “Oh my god, get out.” I crack up putting down the brownie mix.

 “Alright I’m sorry.” Lea chuckled.

 I really adored these girls. Ever since I met them they’ve been nothing but loyal and compassionate to me. They understood me for who I was and what I wanted. When I told them about Abel they didn’t judge me or make it a big deal. They thought of this ‘fuck affair’ as a ‘power move’ and ‘pussy popping exciting’.

 "I wish we could chill with you while they're here but we already made plans tonight." Brooke frowned.

 "Oh really, Where you guys going tonight?" I poured the huge bowl of weed brownie mix into two oiled down pans and set them up in the oven.

 "Basic shit. Movies." Lea flipping her long black hair leaning on my counter near the sink.

 "Cool. What movie?" I smiled at them. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch.

 Don Jon, with Joseph’s fine ass. ScarJo is definetly gonna give him a run for his money for sure.” Lea winked at me after raiding my fridge for a strawberry soda can.

 "Lea please don’t act up when shit happens in the movie. Just sit there in awe but silent as well." Brooke warning Lea in a playful manner.

 “Ugh don’t tell me what to do. You ain’t my daddy.” Lea plopped next to me rolling her eyes at Brooke.

 I snickered, “She’s right though, don’t go crazy Lea. I know that’s your babe and all but don’t get kicked out the movie theaters being the only fan girl.”

 “Yeah, whatever. Just worry about how you’re gonna pop your pussy for fam.” She burst out.

 “What the fuck!” I turn to look at Lea who’s just sipping her strawberry soda like she never said anything. “You know you’re out of order Lee.” I laugh hysterically.

 “Well we didn’t get you a pole for nothing!” Brooke chimed in pursing her lips.

 Back in february, Brooke and Lea decided that I should finally learn how to pole dance. I put it off for so long that they decided to install it in my house one day while I was at New York Fashion Week assisting with the Calvin Klein collection. And after being pissed off for all of 3 days, I actually enjoyed it. It’s a great way to get fit, stay healthy and be forever sexy. When Abel was away, I’d tease him by sending videos of my progress and he’d just send me repetitive responses like ‘Damn’ and ‘You know it’s going down when I come back right?’

 "I know." I gave her a shy smile.

 “Baby girl, you are far from being shy.” Throwing a pillow at me, I dodge it and it falls on the floor.

 Lea rises off the couch and walks past us walking over to the pole near the kitchen, "Yeah so just dance for them." Getting ready to climb.

 "Let them see what we taught you." Brooke winked her long black eyelashes.

 "We'll see." I laugh.

 "And show them how good you are at shaking that huge ass of yours." Lea giggling and slowly turning her pale, extremely tattooed thin body around the pole.

 "Yeah yeah yeah." I jokingly roll my eyes. “But I’m pretty sure they know.”

 “Well remind them, dammit.” Brooke pushed my shoulder. “Remind them that you’re still a catch and that with your sexual orientation, You can steal their girl.”

 “Brooke what the fuck are you even talking about?” I chuckle roughly.

 “Hey, I’m just trying to help you out.” She raises her hands in a passive motion.

 “Ugh, can I ever have a regular conversation with you guys when I bring up Abel and the crew? It’s always some weird shit.” I cover my face in embarrassment, “I told you they’re like family and you guys always make it seem like they all smashed.”

 Lea and Brooke just snicker to themselves. “Honey, we know the deal. We just love messing with you.” Brooke finally smiles.

“Plus it’s fact that you have taken a couple of their bitches.” Lea spins herself around the pole slowly.

“True.” I stick my tongue out the side of my mouth in a very Miley Cyrus way. “But that’s besides the point.” I end with a long grin across my face.

“Mhmm.” Brooke throws me a side glance. 

"So what else are you gonna do until the guys get here?" I stare at Lea hanging upside from my pole. 

"Well I was thinking about going shopping. You guys wanna come?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Hell yeah." Brooke checking her wallet with a very big grin.

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED! I'M SORRY FOR GOING SO MIA ON THIS STORY! I really hope you guys like it and forgive me for any misspellings or odd editing. I promise my writing will get better with every chapter! Vote and Comment if you dig this chapter!!! XO XO XO~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.