{Two Hearts that beat as One}...

By AmmyWithingale

Well, the title says it all, and you may request! (I don't own the art that is shown in this book) ==Will no... More

Gazel (Suzuno Fuusuke): Tonight
Aphrodi (Afuro Terumi): My Embarrassed Devil
Yandere!Gran (Kiyama Hiroto): ProMIsE
Young!Burn (Nagumo Haruya): Small Crush
Midorikawa Ryuuji: Remember
Tsun!Mistrene Callous: Whats wrong?
Requests #1
Baddap Sleed: True meaning of soccer
Sorry Bueno101!
Rococo Urupa: Optimistic
Tsun!Hakuryuu: Idiot!
Shindou Takuto: Crybaby
Matsukaze Tenma(X Depressed!Reader): Sorry
Sakuma Jirou: Back...
Requests #2
Tsurugi Kyousuke (X Abused!Reader): Ill always protect you
Jealous!Matsukaze Tenma: Riverbank
Tsun!Kirino Ranmaru: Prima Donna
Jealous!Rococo Urupa: Come on!
Eyyy
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader x Hakuryuu: Share
Requests #3
Tsun!Gouenji Shuuya: Forgiven
Jealous! Fudou Akio: Coward
Amemiya Taiyou: Hang out
Fudou Akio: Thank you for saving me!
Kazemaru Ichirouta(X Werewolf!Reader): Dont worry
HiroMido and NaguSuzu: Double Date
Genda Koujirou: Memories
Arigato and Requests are back!
Kirino Ranmaru (X Shy!Reader): Hang out?
Gomenasai!
IM BACK

Kidou Yuuto: Riddles

817 28 11
By AmmyWithingale

"Argh! Why is this so hard?!" You whisper-shouted in an angry tone. You were so frustrated that you couldnt answer these riddles in the test, they were like 10 of them and you could only answer 3, 2 which you arent sure if its correct, and 1 that you got correct.

You looked at your classmates and saw that everyone was almost finished, this made you EVEN MORE frustrated. You groaned and slammed your head onto your desk. You said ow quietly..

"(L/N)." You turned around and saw a male classmate, you didnt see his face though. "(L/N).." He said your name again, you groaned and look up to see.. The smartest student in school. Kidou Yuuto.

"K-K-Kidou-san!" You shouted, you stayed silent and realized what you done. Kidou looked at you weirdly and you turned around to see the entire class look at you, trying to hold their laughter.

"G-G-Gomenasai!" You shouted again, making the entire class laugh, except Kidou and the Teacher. The teacher looked really angry at me.. but... Kidou... he had a the 'I-really-want-to-do-something-to-help-you' or something like that expression.

Kidou sighed and went to the teacher, he told something to the teacher, the teacher nods and said "Class! Be quiet now! Dont make fun of people for an embarrassing thing, what would you do if many people laugh at you for doing a mistake or embarrassing thing?" The teacher shouted and gave everyone a death glare, everyone became silent. 'Im glad that stop. But... stare was really scary' you thought. You sighed and tried to continue the test.

"Now thats over." Kidou said, and you flinched and shouted his name again, before you got to shout, Kidou covered your mouth and 'shush'ed you. "I dont want to confront the teacher again. So please calm down." He said seriously, I nodded and he sighed "Good." Kidou said then sat down next to you. 'Thank goodness the seat that he was sitting on didnt have a person occupying it at the time... since the person sitting next to me is sick... sooo yeah..' You thought.

You looked at Kidou and admired his looks. Especially the cape and goggles, for some reason thats what you liked most of him, and of course you had a crush on him, thats how most of the inazuma eleven one shots I read have that. I, the person who only has Y and N, love the character that a person requested or just... I dont know. Anyways back to acting.

"(L/N), I noticed that youre having a hard time on the test... Need some help?" Kidou asked and I literally almost died. MY CRUSH HELPING ME?! OMFG YUS. Alright Inner-(L/N)... Calm down. "Y-Yeah... I really do need help." You said, looked down and blushed a bit, but its not really visible. "Especially from you..." You muttered.

"What did you say?" Kidou asked and you looked at him very fast "N-Nothing!" and looked away from him, you heard him chuckle and said "Heh, Alright. Anyways lets get to the riddles."

You nodded and payed closed attention to him, anddd... take glances from time to time...

Time Skipuuu

You stretched and did a sigh of relief. "Finally! Im getting better now! Thanks Kidou-kun!" You said and blinked many times... Realized what you called him. "G-G-Gomenasai! I didnt mean to c-c-call you Kidou-kun..." You stuttered many times and covered your face with your hands. Kidou chuckled "Its fine... But I prefer you to call me Yuuto." He said and pet my head. Your brain tried to process what he did to you... You yelped. "K-Kidou-kun!" You stuttered again. "Yuuto." He corrected me, "Yuuto-kun..." You said softly. "Arigato..." You said softly again and did a smile. You noticed that he blushed a bit. You shrugged it off.

"A-Anyways Yuuto-kun... I gotta go." You said and waved bye to him, when you were about to step out of the classroom, he grabbed your hand and said "Wait." You blushed and yelped again. "C-Can I get your number? So... we can... um... study riddles?" He stuttered. He STUTTERED. "S-Sure... its... (Insert number here)" You said and smiled afterwards. "Thanks... Now you can go..." You nodded and left

You went back homeee

"Mom, Im back!" You shouted and your mom greeted you. You talked for a while and you went back to your room.

Once you got there... You jumped on your bed and fangirled. 'I just talked to Yuuto! And He has my number! He probably likes me! Probably not... But still! This is a great day!' You thought.

Your phone beeped and you stopped your... crazy fangirling. You check your phone and saw a number you didnt know. You shrugged and checked the number anyways.

???: Hey (L/N). Its me Yuuto. Wanna do some riddles?

And then... more fangirling. You tried to type but you shaked a lot

(L/N): Hhey Yuuto-kun1 Sure lets d some ridles

You hit send, and... rip you...

Kidou: You alright?

(L/N): Yeah Yeah Im fine

Kidou: Sure?

(L/N): Yep

Kidou: Alright then. Ill start with a riddle

You waited for him to text you again and poof.

KIdou: This is an easy one.

What did Sir Lancelot wear to bed?

(L/N): YOU NEVER TAUGHT ME THE FUNNY RIDDLES!

KIdou: Whoops. But still, try to answer.

(L/N): Fine...

You thought and thought and tried to think of a good question

(L/N): Sleep wear?

Kidou: Wrong. A KNIGHT gown.

You laughed a bit

(L/N): Hhahahah. Omg thats a good one.

Kidou: Knew you would laugh. Anyways Ill think of another riddle since you failed the last one.

You sent him a thumbs-up emoji

Kidou: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

(L/N): Footsteps!

Kidou: Nice job.

You felt happy that he just praised you.

(L/N): Alright! My turn.
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Kidou: The letter M.

(L/N): Of course you know the answer.

Kidou: heh, also can I tell you the riddles? Just me. You can google the answers.

(L/N): Uhh sure..."

Kidou: Why did the man ask his wife for a map?

(L/N): The answer says... Because he got lost in her eyes.

Kidou: Replace the man with me, and replace the wife with you.

(L/N): E-ehh?!

You blushed a lot

Kidou: Hehe, What is yours but you can't actually hold?

(L/N): A-Answer is... My Heart

Kidou: Yep, you held my heart ever since I saw you.

(L/N): R-R-R-Really?!

Kidou: Yep. What causes a sudden increase in heart rate, a loss of memory and overall brain function, but is not a drug though if it were, then i guess i'd be an addict?...

(L/N): Your Love... Yuuto-kun... Your sweet, but not sweet enough since you confessed to me in text.

Kidou: I dont have enough courage and... Do you like me back?

(L/N): Correction. *Love

Kidou: Heh. Ill give you this when I see you tomorrow.

I am just two and two
I am warm, I am cold, I am lawful, unlawful A duty, a fault
I am often sold dear, Good for nothing when bought; An extraordinary boon,
and a matter of course,
and yielding with pleasure
When taken by force.

(L/N): A kiss~

Kidou: Correct. A tested formula of loveInevitable part of love storiesThe romantic dim light and good food are its friendsIt never goes out of trend. Ill take you to this.

(L/N): Ohohoh. A candle light dinner. Sweet~

Kidou: Yep. Now that you got all of the riddles correct. You can ask me now.

(L/N) Last one since im gonna sleep. What three words are said too much, yet not enough?

Kidou: I love you.

(L/N): I love you too

Kidou: heh... Goodnight (F/N).

(L/N): Gn Yuuto-senpai!

====================================================
Author(Ammy): after a long wait, heres another one shot. btw my b-days coming soon xd May 14~ Welp Gn everyone (Btw Ima add a Kidou Yuuto pic tomorrow. Im too lazy rn)

Edit: Added Pictureee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 69 9
What would you do if you could meet that one person you wished for more than anything?Will you be able to say everything you wanted to or not? [Gouen...
146K 3.7K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...
28.6K 609 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
70.2K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...