My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 47

33.4K 461 73
By livelaughluv451

The bell rang loudly. I was the first out of my seat and out the door. I was that eager to go see Noah in my next class.

Ever since he confessed three days ago, our relationship had turned a simple spark into flames. We seemed to only leave each other side when we didn’t have a class together, and even then, it seemed as if a part of me was missing.

It was now only one week and six days until the night where we could finally be together and every way. To say I was excited would be an understatement. Although, I wasn’t the slightest bit nervous. I knew that Noah and I were meant to be together.

I basically sprinted to my next class which was biology. I wasn’t a big fan of science but having Noah there actually made it bearable.

My face lit up in a smile as I saw Noah leaning against the doorway, waiting for me.

“Beat you,” He boasted as I neared him. I shot him a playful smile.

“But I beat you to math so I’d say we’re even,” I said. He grinned and leant down to kiss me. Quickly, I intercepted him with my textbook. He groaned and I laughed. It was always so fun to tease him, his reactions were priceless.

“Can you please give Noah a kiss?” He pouted. I snickered and shielded my face with my book.

“Not until after class,” I said. He frowned and tried to lean around my book.

“But Noah wants a kiss right now?” He whined. A giggle escaped my mouth, making me sound like a little girl. I blushed and tried to cover it up with a playful smile.

“Do you know how stupid you sound?” I asked. He smirked and put on an innocent face.

“Noah thinks he sounds cute. Noah thinks Amber knows that Noah sounds cute,” He said. I blushed.

“Noah should stop talking about himself in the third-person,” I told him. He shook his head.

“Noah doesn’t want to. But Noah knows that Amber wants to kiss Noah right now,” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you? Psychic?” I scoffed.

“Noah wants to know if Amber has ever seen psych, the TV show?” He asked. That was random.

I have seen it. It was about two best friends who open a detective agency together. I didn’t think I would like it at first, but I fell in love with it. It was hilarious and I couldn’t stop laughing.

I nodded my head.

“Yep, why the random question?” I asked. Noah ignored me.

“Noah is like Shawn Spencer from Psych. He can read your mind!” He said in a mysterious voice.  I laughed.

“Shawn isn’t really psychic. He is just aid. Noah frowned.

“Oh,” he super observant. He just made the Police Department think that he was psychic. It was a huge joke,” I said slowly and frowned. Then he shook his head and the smile was back.

“Then Noah’s super observant skills know that Amber wants to kiss Noah,” He said. I sighed. He really never does give up.

“Shawn just goes on a hunch. He usually doesn’t have solid proof until he does a full investigation,” I told him. He frowned.

Before I could stop him he leaned in and pressed joined our lips. All my protests and our previous conversation flew out the window as I tightened my hands on his neck. Sadly, Noah pulled away after a few seconds.

“Investigation concluded. Amber wants to kiss Noah,” He said. I gave him a disbelieving look. The things he would go through to prove he’s right…

“Amber says that Noah cheated,” I said. Oh great. Now he’s got me talking like that too. Noah smiled.

“Noah says Amber is just upset because Noah’s right,” He smirked. I frowned.

“Noah should really stop talking to his girlfriend and get to work,” Our biology teacher piped up from behind us. I blushed.

He had brown hair that hinted gray at the corners. His face was slightly wrinkled and he had a pair of wire rimmed glasses covering his green eyes.

While Noah and I were caught up in our exchange, the entire class had come in and took their seats. Every pair of eyes was focused on us, most of them amused. I blushed a scarlet red and stared at the floor.

“Sorry Sir,” I said without looking at him. I took my seat and folded my hands into my lap. I was sure my face was still beet red from embarrassment.

Noah did the same, but glanced at me from the corner of his eye. He leant towards me and whispered in my ear, “Noah loves you.”

I blushed and tried to hold back the smile and failing miserably.

“Amber loves you too,” I said. He smiled.

I turned my eyes back to the front and tried to focus on what was he was saying.

“We will be starting today,” he finished up. I had missed the entire conversation on what we were doing!

He left to go into the supply room. While he was out of sight, Noah reached under the table and took my hand. I smiled as his warmth seeped into my skin. It felt nice.

The teacher emerged with a huge supply bin. He set it down on the table with a huff. Out of breath, he leaned over and put his hands on his knees, as if he had just run a marathon.

He took off the lid and a foul stench drifted all the way to where I was in the back. I wrinkled my nose. It smelled like road kill combined with rotten cheese.

“First, we’ll need to get the supplies in place. Everyone come to the front and grab a mat and a bucket of tools,” He said. He paused. “One per pair.”

“I guess we’re working together,” I said to Noah. He smiled.

“Do you have any idea on what we’re working on?” He asked as he got up to get the stuff. I shook my head.

“Nada.”

He walked to the front of the room. He was one of the last, because our seat was in the far back of the room. As he walked my eyes followed him. It didn’t take me long to realize I wasn’t the only one.

Every single girl had their perverting eyes all over my boyfriend. One girl even licked her lips. I wanted to rip their eyeballs out with my finger nails and shove it up their horny…

When did I become a freaking serial killer? I almost laughed at myself. I still glared at every single one of them, but managed to refrain from thinking violent thoughts.

Noah walked back to the our table with looking disgusted. I raised a questioning eyebrow.

“I looked in the bin,” He explained. He spread the mat over our table and set the tool box in the front.

“And…”

“It was full of rats,” He said. My nose wrinkled.

“What are we going to do? Catch them?”

“They were already dead,” He said.

What would we do with dead rats? Unless…

My eyes flickered to the tool box. I peeked inside and there were multiple scalpels. Oh crap. We were going to…

Multiple profanities ran through my mind and it took everything I had not to scream them out loud.

Maybe I could fake a sickness and leave? Or maybe I could use the bathroom and never come back?

As if guessing my plan, the teacher moved in front of the door and blocked it with his body.

“Just so we’re clear, nobody can pretend to be sick to get out of doing this. I don’t trust you with bathroom breaks either so you’re just going to have to hold it until the next class,” He said. Way to crush my hopes.

Maybe I could bust open the window and make a speedy escape. I glanced around the classroom in search of a window. Just my luck, it was windowless. This was beginning to feel more and more like a prison.

“I’m going to need some help passing out the subjects. Any volunteers?” He asked. Expectedly, not a single hand rose. Who would volunteer to pass out dead animals?

It made me wonder where he got the dead rats in the first place. He couldn’t have caught them all, could he? No there was at least twenty, and that was just for our period. I doubt he was that many rats lurking around the house. Maybe there was a dead animal black market. Maybe a hundred dead rats were worth a bag of heroin.  I laughed at the thought of my biology teacher making a drug deal to get supplies for his students.

“Something funny Ms. Walker?” He asked, his eyes zeroing in on me. My face burned.

“Um, no Sir,” I mumbled stupidly.

“Well you had to be laughing for a reason. Let’s hear it,” He said.

“Yeah, Amber, let’s hear it,” Noah said from beside me. He had an amused expression, as if he found me getting into trouble funny. I’ll show him funny.

“Noah kept whispering funny jokes in my ear. I couldn’t concentrate,” I said. I look at Noah who looked surprised. Once our eyes met, he glared playfully at me. He stood up, as if he was accepted a challenge. I realized that was exactly what he was doing.

“That’s not true. She’s been using her phone for the past ten minutes. I’m sure she laughed at something her friend said,” Noah told him. Noah turned to me and gave me a look that said beat that.

“You were the one texting me! I tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn’t!” I complained. The teacher opened his mouth to say something but Noah beat him to it.

[A/N: sorry people, I really don’t speak French. I got all this from google translate, and I’m pretyy sure most if it is wrong! Sorry!]

“Ella est un repaire!” Noah shouted. I could faintly translate this into, ‘she is a lair.’ I guess taking French last year really was a good choice.

“Since when are you French?” I muttered low enough for only Noah to hear.

“I’m not. I heard it in a movie and thought it would fit the scene,” Noah whispered back. I decided to follow his example. I racked my brain for a way to say, ‘he should be in trouble!’

“II ya une tortue dans mon Oreille!” I shouted. I got weird looks from everyone in the class.

“You have a turtle in your ear?” A boy in the front asked. My face flamed. Now that I think back, I did fail that French class. Oops…

“Will both of you just please take your seats?” He asked. I nodded in defeat

“Je ne pense pas une tortue pourrait se glisser dans votre oreille,” Noah whispered. His voice hinted at a French accent when he spoke, making him sound seductive.

“You know that I have no idea what you’re saying,” I told him. He smiled.

“Really?” He asked. I nodded shyly as he smirked.

“Votre corps est beau et vos seins sont parfaits,” He said. I sighed.

“He told you that you have a sweet body and your boobs are perfect,” A boy with blonde hair whispered from beside me. My face flamed as I hit Noah’s arm.

“Noah!” I whisper-yelled. He shrugged.

“I thought you couldn’t understand me,” he said. I looked down.

“I wish I had bigger boobs,” I whispered to myself.

Noah snickered and pulled me into a hug. He made sure our chests were pressed tightly together, making me blush.

“Pervert,” I muttered. Noah chuckled softly.

“You should know how turned on I am right now,” Noah whispered. I blushed. A wave of desire shot through me and I had to bite back a moan.

“Keep saying things like that and I won’t be able to wait three weeks,” I whispered back. Noah groaned and reluctantly pulled out of the hug.

“Je t'aime,” He whispered. This was something I did understand.

“I love you too,” I said. He smiled. And turned back to the front.

“And if you need to calm down a bit, try thinking of dead animals,” I whispered.

Hey peoples! Sorry for super duper lateness and for the bad French.

Votes: 65

Next Upload:Wednesday

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

P.S.- I absolutely love the Tv show Psych! It’s amazing!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
1.5M 73.3K 49
One crazy night. One drunken mistake. One careless hookup. Noah Brown never thought he would return to his hometown again. Sophia Stone never thou...
13.2M 283K 50
Madeline Stone knows where her future is heading-her family has that part all figured out. On her twenty-first birthday she is stealing a few moment...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...