From Rags to Riches

De BritBrat_0101

Arianna has a rough child hood. She managed escape and became a stripper. She then met a kingpin who she even... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Attention
Chapter 9
❤️
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
❤️

Chapter 5

7.9K 244 59
De BritBrat_0101

( Chyna in MM 😍)

Chyna POV

"Killa wants you" I told Arianna while pointing my thumb towards the door walking off.

"Bitch" I mumbled walking away.

I can't believe he picked Arianna over me....I mean she pretty and all but she ain't me. I really don't feel like being bothered tonight, the party just started about a hour ago, so I grabbed the money I made so far and left. I really don't give a fuck how they get home , they betta call a Uber or sum because at this point I just wanna go home.

It's like everything I want....it always get taken away from me and tonight was the last straw. I always liked Killa, about 1 year ago we use to fuck around on the low but we stopped ion know why but we did.

I wanted to be in a relationship with Killa but he always said he not with that relationship shit. I never told nobody about me and Killa messing around because first off it's nun of their business and second off all we wasn't inna relationship and all we did was fuck so there was no point.

Arianna POV

After Chyna walked off, I left out the locker room. I really didn't have time to deal with her attitude tonight I got a job to attend to.

I walked out into the crowd. I looked all around for Killa but I couldn't find him.

I felt somebody come up behind and grab me by waist. "What you lookin for ma" a deep voice said. Boahhh he voice was sexy it kinda turned a bitch on😉.

I turned around slowly to see the one and only Killa.

"I heard you was looking for me" I said while studying his outfit.

Rah'Shawn/Killa POV

"I heard you was looking for me" She said looking me up and down slowly.

Man shorty was bad as fuck, I slowly studied all her features from her head to her feet. Shiid i'll fuck the shi-

She interrupted my thoughts. "Take a picture it'll last longer" she chuckled. I guess a nigga was staring to long but I couldn't help it shorty was sum else.

"So, what's the deal shorty"I said licking my lips.

"What you mean what's the deal ?"

"You tryna make sum happen tonight" I said smirking

She made a stank face.

" Look imma keep it a hundred, Im not one of them strippers Okay? If you think im that type you gone fuck and duck  then your wrong, just because imma stripper don't mean Imma give you sum pussy okay strippin is my way of makin cash not giving up ass. Sorry sweety" She with a fake smile getting ready to walk off but I grabbed her arm.

Damn, when I say that to other females they'll be ready to give up in a heartbeat some times ion even gotta ask, I really like her now she earned my respect. Usually females be throwin themselves at me but not her and that just made me want her even more with her sexy ass.

"Look ma' im sorry for comin at you like that, I really am" I said looking her dead in her eyes. Imma keep it gee I was really sorry usually ion give a fuck about no females feelins but Its sum different about her.

Arianna POV

Killa had me all types of fucked up I aint gon lie but since his apology seemed sincere imma let it slide THIS time.

"I accept yo apology" I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Ok good" he said smiling. "Now lemme try this again, can i get yo number?" he said cheesing.

"Yea sure, gimme yo phone" I took his phone out his hand and put my number in it under 'Arianna'.

"Here" I said giving him his phone back.

"Thanks ma" He said lickin his lips. He pulled me closer to him like our bodies are touching now he leaned down to tell me sum.

"Look ma imma let you get back to yo job but imma hit you up later witcho (with yo) sexy ass" He whispered.

His voice sent chills to my body. He make me wanna fuck right here right now and imma virgin.

"Yea okay" I said blushing walking off making sure I switched. I kinda like him 😏.

2 hours later

After my little conversation with Killa I went back on stage to dance. I think I made about 17,000 dollars tonight. The party was filled with nothing but ballers literally. Now that party is over, im finna go find Ella, Trina, and Chyna so we can go home because I'm tired asf.

I found Ella and Trina in the locker room but I ain't find Chyna.

"Do y'all know where Chyna went ion see her nowhere in here" I said looking around.

"Im finna go outside and see if I see her car" Ella said walking out the door.

About 45 seconds later she came back in.

"Welp, she left us" Ella said with a fake smile.

Well damn I knew she had an attitude earlier but she ain't have to leave us like this especially if she knew we didn't bring our cars. She could've at least she said she was leaving. She supposed our best friend but pulled some shit like this...crazy.

"Now that's fucked up she know we don't have our cars why would she do that?" Trina said angrily.

"Man ion even kno, all I know is that she had an attitude earlier for some reason but she ain't tell me why. And every since then I ain't seen her she must've left then" I said shrugging.

" It's 2 o'clock in the morning how the hell we posta get a ride" Trina said loading her duffel bag with money.

"Well I did meet this guy named Kilo maybe he can take us to get our cars" Ella said smirking.

"Shiid this our last option because I ain't takin no damn Uber at 2 o'clock in the mornin no tellin what them mutha fuckas be on at this time of night" I said laughing. Trina and Ella laughed.

"Well get y'all stuff I'm finna see if he still here" Ella said leaving the locker room.

3 minutes later....

"Ok y'all he said he'll take us to get our cars" Ella said.

"Ok I'm ready" I said putting on my trench coat and grabbing my duffle bag.

"Me too" Trina said doing the same.

"Ok let's go" Ella said as we walked out the locker room.

Since the party was over it was only about 12 people still here and one of them just happened to be Killa.

"Whatcha still doin here ma" he said walking over to me.

"Well my ride left me and my girls" I said looking over at Trina and Ella.

"I can take you home" He said smiling.

"Nah I'm fine imma just ride with El-

"Bitch gone head and have some fun I'll call you later okay" Ella said interrupting me smiling . "Me too bitch" Trina said.

" Ok fine I'll ride with you" I told killa rolling my eyes smiling.

"Alright ma you ready?" Killa said licking his lips.

"Yea I'm ready" I said.

Me, Trina, and Ella followed who I think was Kilo and killa to their cars. Since we were all going to the same place to get our cars they decided to follow each other.

What will happen when they go over Chyna house?

Keep reading to see what happens next.

Comment your thoughts❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficção Adolescente

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
130K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
604K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!