Life as i Didn't Know it

By WickedLovelyxX

'you can beg all you want but I'm not going to accept you, there are just better people out there for us, so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 10

19.4K 403 26
By WickedLovelyxX

this was supose to be up last week sednesday but my internet was down, sorry guys but the next upload should be sometime on the weekend, vote and comment please!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Marissa’s POV

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face, and also the sun. me and Derek were getting along, I had friends and things were going a lot better. I no longer felt like I needed to escape because I'm starting to like it here. The only small problem is Zane, but I think I will be able to manage that one.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 9. Since we all came back late last night most of them will be sleeping in late. I picked up my phone and decided to text Sean, I haven’t seen him since he came to get accepted to the pack and we never got to hang out.

‘Hey, you got any plans for today?’ I hope he’s up, or else I'm going to be bored out of my mind till I can figure out something interesting to do.  ‘Nope not really what did you have in mind?’ he texted back a minute later. Well I didn’t think ahead that far, it was pretty hot out and I was craving some ice cream though…… eh why not it’s not like I eat ice cream for breakfast every day. ‘Wanna go and get some breakfast? I can pick you up’ he still didn’t have a car and I can just use Derek’s.  if I really wanted one I guess I could buy one because my parents have offered me before but I didn’t see the need, school wasn’t that far so I could either walk, ride with Derek or take the bus.

‘Yea sure, pick me up in 20?’ he answered back. Perfect! I rolled out of bed and did the morning essentials. Brush my teeth, take a shower and get changed. I put on some simple blue jeans  and a purple long sleeve. It was fall and some days were cooler than other but overall it wasn’t to bad. My 18th birthday was in a couple weeks and I couldn’t wait! I tied my black hair up in a ponytail on the top of my head before dashing out of my room.  I don’t want to take Derek’s car when he needs it but I don’t want to wake him up either.

I sent him a text telling him a took the car to go out for ice cream and to text me if he needed it.  The keys were just sitting on the counter anyway so it was easy to find and pick up. The pack house was dead as usual in the morning. Our pack wasn’t huge and I liked it that way. we had like 50-70 members and it was much easier to know everyone that way.

I took the keys and closed the door softly behind me.  the car was parked at the bottom of the driveway, making it easy to get out. i started the car and pulled out, driving to Sean’s place. when was he going to move in anyway? Maybe I could help him today.

20 minutes later I pulled up in front of his apartment, he was waiting just outside of it with a pair of black jeans and a simple dark blue hooide pulled over. His dirt blonde hair was stuck up all over the place as if he had ran his hand though his hair a million times already. A tired smile was plastered on his face as he saw me.  his green eyes shone like the happy go-lucky person he is.

He walked over and got in the passenger seat. “ I didn’t know you had a car” he said looking around, it was a pretty nice car but not really my taste. “I don’t, it’s my brothers, I never really bothered with cars that much. And I'm guessing you don’t have one either” I asked as I pulled out and started driving down the road.

He had no idea where we were going so he was in for a pleasant surprise. “Nah I don’t, my dad has one so I just borrow his when I need it. but I'm looking in to getting one soon since I'm going to be moving in with you guys.” I nodded in response, a car was a car to me I never really cared much about them. “So when were you planning on moving in?” I snuck a look over at him, and again that tired expression appeared on his face, so that was what was bothering him. “I don’t know, soon I guess but I haven’t exactly told my dad yet. I love him and even know I don’t see him a lot I know he wont like it that much” my eyes softened as I listen to that, I wish me and my mom had that kind of relationship.

She was almost never there and it’s hard to admit but she doesn’t really know me. “Well just take your time with it, when your ready then you will tell him” I didn’t want him to worry about it and I didn’t want to give him advice that would cause him problems either.

Just as I said that we pulled up to the nice little ice cream parlor that sold the world’s best ice cream, I absolutely loved it here and it has been way to long since I’ve ate it. “Ice cream for breakfast? Really Marissa?” he looked at me with a amused expression and I couldn’t help but laugh. He shook his head and go out of the car, I was pretty much bouncing with excitement as we walked in.  It was early in the morning so like I expected no one was here.

An older lady was behind the counter looking at something. “I swear to god this place has like the best ice cream you will ever taste” I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the counter where the list of all 32 ice cream flavors were listed. My eyes fluttered over each one wondering which one I could try not, I still have a hard time deciding no matter how much times I come here. I finally decided on mint chocolate chip cookie dough, it was one of my favourites.

I looked over at Sean who was still staring at it with a thoughtful expression on his face. “Ok I’ve got it. how about I order my favourite for you and you order yours for me?” he said excitedly. That was a cool idea that way we didn’t have to choose. “Ok sure you order first” I motioned towards the lady who was looking at us with a pleasant yet patient smile on her face.  “Ok one chewy chocolate caramel please” I’ve seen that one before but never tired it. it was chocolate ice-cream swirled with caramel sauce and mini fudge chocolates.  “And one mint chocolate chip cookie dough”.

A minute later we were sitting at a booth enjoying the incredibly delicious ice cream. “God this is so good” I moaned. It really was, one of the best I’ve ever tasted. “yea it is. I have great taste don’t I” Sean said with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. “It’s ice cream don’t get too full of yourself there” I teased.

When we were done with the ice cream we left, both happy and satisfied. “So what do you wanna do now?” I haven’t gotten a text from Derek saying he wanted his car back so it seemed like we had the car still. “Let’s go get my stuff from the apartment and move in the pack house. I'm going to tell me dad tonight, I made my decision” he stated firmly.

“Well ok then, that’s good you’re going to be near me so I can come and bug you on daily basis” I teased as we stepped into the car. “yea the only down side of living there” he groaned at the end but we both knew he was joking.

“Aww you know you love me” I said in a sing song voice before going on down the street. “Yea I know” he admitted making me smile. we pulled up at his apartment sooner than I thought, or maybe that was just because I was speeding.

We walked in and out of the place for an hour before everything he needed was pack into the car and ready to be moved in the pack house. “Your sure about this right?” I didn’t want him making the decision based on what I wanted, I wanted him to do it because he was ready too. “Yea I am, I think I can do this. I’ll come back later tonight and tell him but can you come with me? it would be more comforting having you there.”

“Sure Sean you know I'm there for you. Let’s just go and get you settled in your new home then we can take care of your dad a bit later” I climbed in the passenger seat and looked over at him too see him looking back at the apartment with a smile on his face. It wasn’t a sad smile so I guess he was glad that he could finally have a home with his kind of people and his friends. “Ready?” I asked snapping him out of his trance. “Yea I think I am” the words had a double meaning but I didn’t comment on it, I simply drove away. Leaving his old home behind and driving into a new one, and I have to say it was going to be better with him around. I know better than anyone how to leave the past behind and I think Sean is going to be just fine.

“So the pack is pretty small?” he asked turning his attention back to me, I simply nodded at the question. I liked the pack smaller because compare to every other pack that had hundreds of members we got too see each other almost everyday and the pack house wasn’t crowded and loud at all times.

“Well I guess that’s good, my old pack was pretty small also. It felt like a real home” I saw the faraway look in his eyes and I wanted to ask but I figured it was too soon for tall of that, since he is moving right now.  “Well I think you’re going to like it here” I kept the smile on my face, acting like I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. “yea well as long as you and Kyle are there I know I'm going to like it” he shot me a smile, all traces of the look before was gone.

I guess I don’t know Sean that much but I already trust him. I want to get to know him. we moved along kind of fast into friends but I think that’s just the connection between us. It was looking like a pretty bright future to me.

But then again I could never predict the future right, so I guess I’m just going to have to go with the flow and see what life has in store for me down the road. Soon enough we pulled up at the pack house. it still looked dead even know it was in the afternoon now, and that’s what I loved about this house. always so peaceful but when it was time for a party we were all game.

Kyle walked out of the door just as we were getting out of the car. “Hey guys, Sean you moving in now?” he asked looking at Sean. Sean smiled and nodded, heading towards the trunk to get some of his stuff. “Awesome, I’ll help” Kyle walked around to the back of my car and started picking up some stuff to help us. yup this was going to be pretty great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 633 18
Rejected by a ones own mate is a nightmarish experience that no human rejection or any kind of betrayal can match up. Trust me I am saying this from...
596K 15.1K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
14K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
18.8K 489 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...