Ms.Killer Freecss 【Hunter X H...

By GoryKingNathan

People would think being the twin of the innocent Freecss would be the copy of Gon but boy are they wrong. (Y... More

Ms. Young Killer Freecss ✔
Departure and Friends ✔
Test of Tests ✔
Rivals for Survival ✔
Hope and Ambition ✔
Me, Gon, and Hisoka ✔
A Surprising Challenge? ✔
Showdown On The Airship ✔
Decision By Majority? ✔
Beware of Prisoners ✔
Gambling, Heart Ripped, Worry ✔
Last Test of Resolve ✔
A New Friend? ✔
Yandere Guy and Command ✔
Fake Visions ✔
Can't Win and Can't Lose ✔
Getting Killua Back ✅✔
New Destination ✅✔
Arrival at the Arena ✔
Nen ✘ "Nen" ✔
Late Night Talks ✅✔
Fierce ✡ And ✡ Ferocious
The✵True✵Pass
Another Summery
[Name] and Kon
Ging ✙And✙ [Name]
Embarrassment⚔And✧Tears
A✧New✧Adventure
Invitation☆And☆Friend
Reality?☆And☆Raw
Love?
A/N
New Ability☠And☣Goals
♛Baka Killua♖
15 ⚔ 15
Pirates❃And❃Guesses
Contest✙And✙Captured
Torture⚕AND⚕My younger self
Back to my old self
Choices and Returning
Reunion
Feelings☣And☣Goodbyes
Meeting Ging?
Kite's Uneasiness
N G L
Her Sadness & Rammot
NGL's Secret
( ̄Д ̄)ノ A/N
One-on-one☫battles
A☣Fated☣Awakening
Light⚔And ☢Darkness
Promise and Reunion
Duel And Escape
Weakness And Strength
Cursed, The Strong, The Weak, One Wish And Two Promises
Date With Palm, Friend and Journey
Grudge And Trapped Memories
Her Erased Memories (pt 2)
Lawless Home And Devastation
Changes and New Guard
Mirror & Control
The Fight Begins
Kuro vs Shiro pt1/2
Kuro vs Shiro pt2/2
"My future self's past"
Killua & Hiyoshi
"It's time for us to rest."
Killua and Alluka
Daughter & Father
Hiyoshi's Confession
Goodbye
A New Beginning

Trap in the Hole ✔

11.4K 313 17
By GoryKingNathan

《Zevil Island, Day 6》

I secretly got away from Killua and went to search for Gon. I sighed and climbed on a tree. I looked around but I couldn't see a boy with blackish-greenish spiky hair. I was about to jump down but I felt someone was hugging me from behind. I looked over my shoulder and it was Gon!

'Right now would be a good chance for me to erase that memory of me with my red eye...from him.' I turned around and made eye contact with him. I changed my brown eye to purple.

'When I snap my fingers, I want you to forget about my eye color changing...and you'll also forget the way how I killed that guy at Trick Tower.' I ordered and I closed my eyes. My purple eye color went back to brown and I snapped my finger.

"Sis, we should go to the starting point and see if any of our friends are there!" He said happily. I opened my eyes and nodded at him.

"Sure."

‘I’m sorry…’

--✶--✶--✶--

Gon and I were trying to look for Kurapika and Leorio but couldn't find them anywhere so we decided to go to the starting point.

“Perhaps we should split up to search, after we decide on a time and place to reconvene.“ That was Kurapika.

Gon and I smiled. "It'll go faster with four people." Gon said to Leorio and Kurapika as we both jumped down the tree we were on.

"Gon! (Y/n)!" They both said at the same time.

"I guess we all had the same idea. We've been watching from above, and a number of people are nearby."

"Really? I see...we should search from above." Leorio said.

"That won't work. It's only possible if you have eyes as sharp as the twins." The blonde Kurta glanced at us. “Question.”

"Hm?"

"Do you have the tags you need?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Gon trailed off.

"Yup! I got mine." I smiled but I was actually disturbed.

"Damn, so I'm the only one without enough points..." Leorio grumbled.

"Who's your target?"  Gon asked.

"#246, a woman named Ponzu."

My eyes widen as I heard this. 'Ponzu is Leorio's...target...?'

"Is there something wrong, (Y/n)?" Kurapika asked me as if he suspected me.

I looked at him and faked a smile. "No, it's nothing."

"Anyways, I heard that she uses chemical weapons. Have you two seen a woman when you were up there?" Leorio looked at us with a bit of hope.

"Nope." We answered.

"I see."

"We can assume that there are four possibilities. She's in good shape and she still has her tag. She's in good shape, but she's lost her tag. She's out of action, but she still has her tag. Or she's out of action, and she doesn't have her tag." Kurapika stated.

"Is it really likely that she'd still have her tag if she's out of action?" Leorio asked him.

"If she were caught in a sudden accident, or if she were defeated after hiding the tag. If she died after concealing her tag, we won't be able to find it." He answered.

"Sounding grimmer by the second."

"Hey, do you anything else about Ponzu? Does she wear like a special perfume like Leorio with his cologne?" Gon asked them.

"Oh, that's right. Gon can follow her scent!" Kurapika perked.

"But she might not wear perfume." Leorio stated.

'W-What does that mean...?!' I thought angrily. 'I mean, she did kind of smelled like--'

"He can smell the chemicals she uses."

'...she smelled sweet… and now I can't believe it was chemicals when I smelled her.'

"She's known for using drugs, right? Some of them must have strong scents. Well, Gon?" Kurapika reasoned.

"Okay, I'll give it a shot. That's why I'm here."

I looked at Gon oddly. Now, why would say that? I watched as Gon climbed a tall tree and used this chance to do the 'spell' to erase everything Leorio and Kurapika knows about my powers. Well, I didn't have to do it to Leorio but I had to make sure. Few minutes later, Gon claimed down and pointed to where he picked up a scent. We followed him and we walked, walked, walked and walked until it was afternoon.

We were in front of a cave and I sniffed the air and it smelled sweet.

"Is she in there, Gon?" Leorio asked Gon.

"Yup, definitely."

"What do you want to do?" Kurapika asked Leorio.

"I'm going inside. You guys, wait here." And with that Leorio grabbed a wooden stick and went to check if...they are traps. He came back and grabbed his suitcase.

"I'll head inside. Don't enter until I give the okay."

"Thirty minutes. If we don't hear anything from you after thirty minutes, we're coming in." Kurapika stated.

"Uh huh." Gon and I said.

"Unacceptable. If that happens, you guys should return to the start."

"I can't do that. Since we've teamed up, I won't abandon you now." The young Kurta said.

"Then I quit the team. It's selfish, considering all the help you've given me, but I'll do this alone." Leorio said turning around and walking away from us.

"No!" Gon and I said.

Leorio heard us and ran towards us. "What did you say?!"

"We're staying here, no matter what you say."

"We won't abandon a friend. We won't move until you come back out safely with your target's tag." I said.

"Still got a problem?" We both said and Leorio looked at the three of us, shocked.

"Do whatever you want." He said and walked to the cave. He gave his suitcase to Gon.

"Hold onto that for me." He said and went inside the cave, taking a lighter with him. The three of us smiled at Leorio.

--✶--✶--✶--

"He's taking too long. Is Leorio okay?" Gon asked.

"Yup. It's been nearly thirty minutes." Kurapika said.

"Kurapika! Gon! (Y/n)! Don't come in!" We heard Leorio yell.

Of course, we would all go inside the cave since Leorio was yelling us to not. Which means something happened.

"Leorio!" We were surprised that Leorio was on the ground with blood and bite marks on his shirt, sliced up snakes, and Bourbon.

"(Y/n)?! You're with that guy?" I looked to my side and it was Ponzu. I nodded at her and went up to Leorio.

"You fool… Why did you enter the cave?" Leorio asked and he was sweating...I looked at the dead snakes carefully and examined it.

"These snakes are vipers." I said.

"Their poison isn't that strong… but he's been bitten too many times!" Gon grabbed Leorio's arm and sucked the poison and spit it away.

"S-stop it… if you have any cavities or open wounds in your mouth..."

"No problem!" Gon said smiling at Leorio.

"Leorio, do you have any serums in here?" Kurapika asked, showing Leorio's suitcase to him.

"If I did, I could have saved you guys..." And with that he fainted.

"We have to stop the bleeding." Gon said.

"Kurapika, give me his suitcase. I'll attend his wounds." I said in a hurry.

I cleaned up his wounds and used a bit of my healing abilities before patching up the wounds. When I was done, Kurapika and Gon helped Leorio stand up and walk.

"I would stop if I were you. You cannot leave." Ponzu calmly said as she was sitting against the cave wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When someone tries to exit this cave, snakes attack them.” As if on cue, lots of snakes appeared, blocking the cave. “Bourbon, the snake charmer, set this trap. If you're bitten, you'll end up paralyzed like he is. And then, you'll die." She explained.

"Bourbon! You're looking for tags, righ--"

"He's dead, Kurapika." I said cutting him off.

"D-dead?"

I bit my lip as I thought...of something else. I don't know if I should even do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
8.2K 171 21
Killua Zoldyck And Y/n L/n are friends with Gon and bff/n (best friend's name) they have a Summer trip then things change between Killua and Y/n and...
356K 16.5K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...
281K 8.3K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...