Total Divas

By VictoriaAmbrose19

There are going to be a lot of Drama, Relationship, Fights and many more things, are going to happen if you r... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter One The Drama Part 1
Chapter Two The Drama Part 2
Sorry Not An Update
Sorry Not an Update
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 1
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 2
Chapter 5 The Proposal Part One
Chapter 6 Proposal Part Two
Chapter 7 The Result
Chapter 8 The Party
Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 1
Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 2
Chapter 10 Pranksters Part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Baby Gender Reveal
Baby Gender Reveal Part 2
Chapter 15 Baby Shower
Baby Shower Part 2
Chapter 16 The Nursery
The Nursery Part 2
Chapter 17 The Hospital

Chapter Three Our First Fight as a Couple

252 6 0
By VictoriaAmbrose19

"You mess with her. I'm going to break you Bitch you hear me." – Becky Lynch

"I sure fight for my own battle and I do hell pay for my own bill because I sure damn wear the pants in my relationship." – Nikki Bella

Sabrina Monologue

I had a really strange dream that Seth was abusive of me and hurt me. I really had a weird dream.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Seth: Good Morning Babe. Did you sleep well or did you have a bad dream.

Sabrina: I had a really weird dream.

Seth: Well how about you tell me your really weird dream.

Sabrina: Ok where do I start? That you and me were together and got married until then You got drunk and abusive. You were so mad, you hurted me and *cries*

Seth: It's okay babe. Tell me and if you don't want to then you don't have to. It's just a dream. It wouldn't harm you because I will never harm you or hurt you because I love you babe.

Sabrina: Thanks Babe. You left me with another girl and that you said to me that you don't need me anymore and then you said, "everything we have been through, you think for a second I believe in you." You said that "I am a liar and a cheater." *sobbing and started to cry*

Seth: It's okay babe. It was just a dream. I will never, in a million will say that to you because I love you and you know that. I will never say those disgusting words because I Love you with all my heart babe. *Kisses her forehead and her lips*

Sabrina: Thank You Babe. I love you to and I'm happy that I have you in my life. I Love you to babe. *kisses back with passion*

Coming up on Total Divas

Becky: Hey Sabrina. Is that your Ex-Boyfriend from High School?

Sabrina: OMG! Yes, it's my boyfriend from High School.

Sabrina Monologue

I can't believe it. My Ex-Boyfriend from High School is here. Like literally, he is here. Why is this happening to me? If Seth founds out he is my Ex-Boyfriend he will literally flip.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Hey, Jackson.

Seth: Sabrina Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend in High School?

Sabrina: Seth, I was going to tell you.

Seth: When, Never.

Sabrina Monologue

I can't believe this is happening. Seth is mad at me. He will never forgive me. I know I should have told him But I forgot seriously everyone forgets things but what the big deal that I didnt tell him about my ex-boyfriend if he never told me about his ex-girlfriend. PSH! I want things to go back to normal where it was. I hate when this happen. This is our first fight as a couple. Seth will never forgive me for this. I'm sorry Seth and I hope everything goes well with us and don't want to break our relationship. I don't want us to be over. *cries and sad*

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Back to commercial*

Becky Monologue

So me, Sabrina, Dean and Seth are going to go for some fresh air and go for a exercise and see Cabo, San Lucas for a little before Saturday we leave from Cabo to Phoenix, Arizona for Monday Night Raw.

*Becky Monologue End*

Becky: Hey Sabrina. Did you see that girl over there? She is staring at Seth none stop when we enter the gym.

Sabrina: Well she will regret what she did because I don't want a girl to stare at my baby. *Walks to the woman and camera followed me*

Sabrina: Um can you stop staring at my man. He is already taken by me.

Woman: I'm sorry but I wasn't looking at your man. I was looking at my boyfriend.

Sabrina: I'm Sorry; I thought you were looking at my man. My apologize.

Woman: It's okay. Do you want to meet my boyfriend? I'm having a feeling you know him.

Sabrina: Sure, I don't mind. *Walk over to her boyfriend*

Woman: Hey babe

Jackson: Hey babe. How are you? And who is she. She looks familiar to me.

Sabrina: Hi. I'm Sabrina. Nice to meet you. *Handshake his hand*

Jackson: My name is Jackson and nice to meet you to Sabrina. *Handshake back*

Sabrina: Wait, Jackson

Jackson: Hey, Sabrina. I can't believe it's you. You look very different without the glasses. Wow, I can't believe it you.

Sabrina: I know. You look different to without the freckles and glasses. I can't believe it's you since our break up. But I'm happy we are friends.

Woman: Wait, You and Sabrina dated.

Jackson: Yea. I'm sorry babe I didn't tell you me and Sabrina used to date.

Woman: It's okay babe. Now I know that you guys were together.

Sabrina: Don't worry. It was a really long time and that was in the past. Now I'm dating someone.

Seth: Hey babe, who are them *kiss her lips* *confuse face*

Sabrina:*Kisses back* Oh, babe. I represent you my Ex-Boyfriend from High School and her girlfriend. Don't worry they are together and he has feeling for someone else and we are just friends.

Seth: Babe, can I talk to you in private.*Take Sabrina hands*

Sabrina: Hey babe, what wrong.

Seth: Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend in High School?

Sabrina: Babe, I was going to tell you someday and I totally forgot to tell you but I promise you that I wanted to tell you.

Seth: When Sabrina, Never

Sabrina: You're mad at me that I didn't tell you. Im sorry Seth. But when are you going to tell me about your ex-girlfriends. Exactly never.

Seth: This is not about me Sabrina okay. *mad*

Sabrina: You don't have to get all mad just because I didn't tell you about my past.

Seth: Yes Sabrina. Your my "Girlfriend" we are suppose to tell each other everything.

Sabrina Monologue

I can't believe this is happening. Seth is mad at me. He will never forgive me. I know I should have told him But I forgot seriously everyone forgets things but what the big deal that I didnt tell him about my ex-boyfriend if he never told me about his ex-girlfriend. PSH! I want things to go back to normal where it was. I hate when this happen. This is our first fight as a couple. Seth will never forgive me for this. I'm sorry Seth and I hope everything goes well with us and don't want to break our relationship. I don't want us to be over. *cries and sad*

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Seth: I'm not mad at you Sabrina. I just want to go back home. Let finish this conversation at the house.

Sabrina: But Seth don't you want to go get coffee or food. Dean and Becky does.

Seth: Sabrina I don't want to go anywhere if you want to go. Just go without me, Okay. I'm not in the mood right now.

Sabrina: Okay fine. Let go Becky and Dean.

*At the Coffee shop*

Becky: Hey Sabrina are you okay.

Sabrina: Yea, I'm okay. I just needed some air.

Dean: Sis, are you really okay because it doesn't look like you were okay.

Sabrina: GUYS I'M FINE OKAY. JUST STOP ASKING ME!

Sabrina: I'm really sorry guys for screaming at you. It's just I'm just really mad at Seth for getting mad at me and saying that I'm not telling him the truth.

Becky: It's okay Sabrina. If you are feeling down, you know that you have us that care about you.

Sabrina: Thanks guys. I'm really happy that I have you guys right now.

Dean: I know it hard but you need to be strong. I have a very powerful sister. You are strong and confidence. You don't need him to get to you.

Sabrina: Thank You Dean and Thank you Becky. *Group Hugs*

*Let's go to Seth and Sabrina at the hotel room figuring out there problem*

Sabrina Monologue

So I went to my room and the room was silent but then I heard the shower running so I guess Seth was there before me and was taking a shower. So I guess it time. Wish me luck.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Seth Monologue

I was taking a shower and then I heard the door close. I feel bad for screaming at Sabrina. I don't know what's wrong with me. I get mad and piss for some reason. I just hope Sabrina forgives me. I love her so much to leave her. I love her. If she want us to be over then go ahead babe. But I want to say that I will always love you no matter what. *blows a kiss*

*Seth Monologue End*

Sabrina: *I went to the kitchen and left Seth favorite food. I didn't feel like eating anything because i wasnt feeling good. So then I heard the shower turn off and I heard the door open. But I knew it was Seth cause I heard his voice and he was saying something but I couldn't hear what he was saying.  The door open wide and I pretended that I couldn't hear it. I felt his warm and soft hand around my waist but I didn't look up to see his face.*

Seth: *lift my chin up* Come on Sabrina please look at me. I want to see those beautiful blue eyes. *smiles*

Sabrina: *looks up*  Seth. I know that you are dissapointed in me and if you want this to be over then just say it and I will sleep in Becky and Dean Room and leave you alone. *Walk away but Seth got my wrist*

Sabrina: *I didn't want Seth to see me like this. I wanted to hug him and be in his arms but I couldn't. I didn't deserve it*

Seth: Babe what are you talking about? Im not dissapointed in you. I will never be dissapointed in you
NEVER. I don't want to us to be over never. I want you Sabrina. I Love you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry that I got mad at you. I was mad because I wanted you to tell me the truth and I wanted you to tell me everything. We promise that we will tell our secrets.

Sabrina: Babe, I should be sorry. I should have told you in the beginning when we started dating about my life and past. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I was going to tell you but I totally forgot. I'm really sorry. I love you with all my heart.

Seth: It's okay babe. But next time tell me the truth all the truth okay. I love you so much Sabrina to even fight with you. *Kisses her lips passionately*

Sabrina: I Love you to babe and I promise I will tell you the truth all the truth. *Kisses back with passion*

Seth: So are we good.

Sabrina: Yes we are good.

Hope you guys Enjoyed reading this. So Yea, I have to go but maybe I might update later because I have to go and I ran out of ideas sorry. Thank You Guys for reading and tell me in the comments if you like it or not. I wrote 2287 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 241 37
OK if you like sex,drama,fighting,killing,crying,mystery,love,jail birds,MOSTLY EVERYTHING then you going to like this story
780K 12.8K 108
@jackavery has liked your post! {book 1}
9.5K 382 25
Read the story and you'll find out what it's about.
2.7K 153 56
Just a bunch of drama 😂