SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

My Town

10.1K 281 20
By just_a_normal_gurll

************

"My body is
my journal

************

I barged into Cole's room without knocking, he was in a towel that hung so low on his waist and his brown wet hair was dripping water. If I wasn't mad right now, oh my lord. 

"Could you knock?" Cole said.

"No, I can't. Cole. You can't kiss me one day and the other maintain your distance." I said as I walked closer to him.

"This is not how it works, you've got it all wrong in that pretty head of yours. If you don't like my presence you go and tell me. Me!! Not my damn brother!!!" I said as his face remained blank.

"I can't believe that you'd do such a thing. I am so fucking done talking to you, well at least that's what you wanted in the first place." I said then I turned around and left his room.

I entered my room to see the girls sleeping so I laid on my bed and tried to sleep.

The Next Day

Zoe's POV

"Hey Crystal!!" I said as I entered Crystal's room.

"Hii, can you help me out with an outfit??" She asked me yeah sure.

I choose Crystal's outfit which is shown above.

Crystal started changing in front of me and then I noticed something on her side.

"Crystal you have a tattoo??" I asked her.

"Yuppp, we all have one a serpent tatt. You should get one." Crystal said as she put on her shirt, "Yeah, no."

"Why not?" she said as she wore her jacket.

"I hate needles, they terrify me." I said.

"Ohh cute, let's go 'princess' ." She joked as she quoted Nathan's nickname for me. So I punched her playfully and we went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Let me show you the guy's tats." Crystal said, as she opened her phone and showed me the guy's tats which were all kind of the same.

"Why do you have the guys tats on your phone?"

"I like tattoos plus I knew someday you'll want to see them so I took a pic of them all."

Cole has all the tats in his pic.

"Wow!! Never thought that I'd be interested in such a thing."

"I know cool right, let me show you the girl's tats." She said as she roamed around the girls and showed me their tats.

"I never noticed your tat Jessica, I'm such a horrible friend." I said since Jessica's tattoo is literally on her hand, this made the 4 of us laugh.

"Have you thought of doing one?" Olivia asked me as she ate her cereal.

"No." I said while pouring the pancake batter into the pan.

"But you have to since your one of us now." Jessica said while she was waiting impatiently for her pancakes.

"Well, Nathan hasn't asked me yet so let's keep it that way." I said.

"He will though." Crystal told me as she sat on the kitchen counter and ate an apple.

"I know and I'll say no." I said.

"Saying no to Nathan is going to be hard." Olivia said.

"We'll see about that." I said as I placed some pancakes for Jessica on her plate and poured syrup over it.

"Thanks." She said as she kissed my cheek and started eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Crystal asked me.

"No not hungry." I said, "I'm going to ask Nathan if I could go out to check on my apartment."

"Ok good luck!!" Jessica said as I went upstairs to Nathan's office, but he wasn't there so I went to his room.

I knocked on his door and I heard a come in, "Nathan, may I go out today? I have to check on my apartment." I said as I entered his room.

"Who's going with you?"

"No one and I would like to go by myself."

"I'll come with you, I have nothing to do."

"No it's fine I want to go alone."

"That's exactly why I'm going with you, you are not allowed to get out of the house alone." Nathan said as he wore his suit jacket and went out of his room.

"Nathan, please it's just something I have to do alone."

"I already told you no, Zoe."

"But I want to go somewhere after I leave my apartment." I said as he descended the stairs and I followed behind him.

"Sure."

"Why are you so stubborn." I whispered, so he looked up and gazed into my eyes when he said, "Because I am Nathan Gray."

I rolled my eyes when he said that and we went directly to his car.

"Let me put the direction on your GPS." I said as I took his phone and wrote down the location.

"20 minutes only, that's good." I said as I fastened my seatbelt.

The car's engine roared and Nathan took off. I noticed that he didn't fasten his seatbelt. And this made me remember the day my parents died.

"Nathan, buckle your seatbelt." I ordered.

"I don't like it."

"Nathan for the love of god just do it." I said as my hands started shivering.

"What's wrong with you?" Nathan asked me, so I waited impatiently until the red light glowed and when it did, I unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbed his seatbelt, and fastened it. Then I did the same thing for myself.

"What the hell princess." Nathan said so I gulped and said with my tone that increased slightly, "When you're with me you fasten that damn seatbelt."

"Okay." He said which sounded more of a question, and then we drove off.

We reached my apartment which was an old rusted building, the exterior white color turned into grey. While the indoor stairs were messed up. I asked Nathan if I could go alone but he didn't accept it so we went together.

I was embarrassed by where I used to live, but it didn't matter I just came here to take some of my belongings that reminded me of my parents.

I opened my apartment door using the keys and entered, it was still the same. The same way I left it, "You can sit down, I just need to grab a few things." I told Nathan so he nodded as I left for my room.

My bed was fixed, and my clothes were still in the closet. But I didn't come here for my clothes, I came here for my parents. I got an empty box and filled it with my parent's belongings, only. I didn't need anything from here except for that stuff that might mean nothing for others but mean everything for me. I filled the box with a lot of stuff, for example, my father's favorite sweater and my mother's diary.

When I finished my room I had one thing left which is the picture of my mother, father and myself. I placed this picture frame on the living room's coffee table. So I went there and got the frame, I saw Nathan looking at me as I smiled weakly at the picture in front of me, 'that perfect family'.

I went back to my room and placed the picture inside the box, then I said, "I'm done we can leave."

"You have to sell your apartment sooner or later." Nathan said.

"I know."

"So why didn't you take your stuff."

"I don't need them." I said as I held the box and waited for him to open the door.

"I'll hold it." He said as he took the package from my hand, "Thank you." I said as I opened the door and went downstairs to his car.

"So what did you take?" Nathan asked me as we reached his car.

"Memories." I said, then we sat in his car, and asked me where the next location was. I taped the location on his phone, and we were on the way.

"Uhhh, are you sure this is the right place?" Nathan asked me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said as I opened the door and breathed in the scent of the town that I lived in for 18 years. Everything remained the same that's what I like about this town, the small coffee shop right down the street corner, Mrs. Jerkin's flower shop, the elementary school that was filled with my childhood memories.

"Nathan you can remain in the car, it'll just be a second." I said, but Nathan went out of his car and said, "No I'm coming with you."

"Okay." I said as I started walking to Mrs. Jerkin's flower shop.

"Zoe, is that you." Mrs. Jerkin said.

"Yepp." I said as I popped the 'p'

"Ohh, honey I've missed you so much, Henry come see who's here." Mrs. Jerkin said.

"I knew you would come today." Mr. Jerkin said as he came and hugged me.

"I told you Elizabeth that she'll come today." Henry told his wife.

"Ohh shut up, I've missed you, sweetheart." Elizabeth said.

"I've missed you too," I said as I hugged her, and I couldn't, not let a few teardrops fall.

"No don't do that sweetheart." Mrs. Jerkins said as she saw me crying.

"I couldn't, I just missed you guys. Ohh I forget to introduce you." I said as I whipped my tears and looked at Nathan.

"This is Nathan Gray." I said as I introduced Nathan to the couple. "Nathan, this is Elizabeth and Henry Jerkins, the closest thing I have to a family."

"Nice to meet you." Nathan said as he handshakes Elizabeth and Henry.

"When is the wedding?" Elizabeth asked me which made me blush, "No, Nathan is my boss."

"Ohhh." Elizabeth said as she giggled. Then she added "Let me get you the flowers so you won't be late."

"Yes please." I said.

"So how's life after you know?" Henry asked me.

"I'm doing just fine."

"Red and white roses, right sweetheart?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Yepp!!" I said.

"If you need anything honey, you tell us okay." Henry told me as he smiled weakly at me.

"Yes sure, thank you." I said as I smiled at him, "So did anyone buy the house?" I asked.

"No, it's still not bought yet." Henry told me.

"Ohh okay." I said, then Nathan came closer to me.

"I wish we could have helped you out in keeping it but-" Henry said as I cut him off.

"This wasn't your fault and don't even think about that for a single second, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie pie." Henry told me, as I said, "You remember."

"I definitely do, you still like pie don't you?"

"Yes!" I said as I giggled, "Here you go sweetheart." Elizabeth said as she handed me both bouquets.

"Thank you so much." I said as I hugged them both, "I'll come to see you guys more often."

"Yes please do, honey." Elizabeth said, "Bye!!" I said as I left with Nathan by my side.

"For who are the flowers?"

"My parents." I said as we walked together in complete silence. Then we finally reached the town's graveyard.

"I'll wait outside." Nathan told me.

"Thank you." I said as I opened the gates and went to my parent's grave

"Hi, mom and dad." I said as I sat near my parent's grave. "I've missed you guys so much. My life has changed a lot, I know you can see me and I know that you hate what I'm doing but I have no way out." I said as I started breathing heavily.

"I could've been a surgeon if you guys lived for a little while longer. We would've been a happy family, but you just had to die and leave me here all alone in this miserable world."

"For a long time, I was all alone but right now I have a family Crystal, Olivia, Jessica, Damon, Cole, Justin, and even Nathan. I would do anything for them."

"I miss you guys a lot, I don't know what to do in my life." I said as I started crying heavily, "I love you Mom." I said as I placed the red roses on her grave.

"I love you Dad." I said as I placed the white roses on his grave.

"I have to go now, but I promise to come to see you guys later on." I said as I stood up and started wiping the tears that are falling heavily. I went back to Nathan and we started walking back to his car, "You okay?" He asked me.

"I'll be okay." I said as he opened his car door for me, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me for stupid stuff." Nathan told me as he closed the door behind me and went back to his driver seat.

"You ready?" He asked me as he turned his car keys.

"Seatbelt." I stated as I fastened mine and he fastened his, "Now I'm ready." I said as he started his car and we drove back home.

************

and my tattoos
are my story."

~Johnny Depp

One long ass chapter, hope you enjoyed!!!

Votteeeee......

Until next time....

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 1 21
As she's running from her past she noticed that nothing is changing and . Lee is caught in her old life running from the love her her life Marcus as...
315K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
16K 401 41
Thea Grey is what everyone calls innocent. But, she isn't as innocent as she looks. Under her innocent look, she is a dangerous women. So what happe...
401 0 30
Sophia Black joins the mob out of desperation to get out of a bad situation. She has to make hard decisions to prove her loyalty and works her way up...