The Godly Avenger (Under HEAV...

By NolinSummers

My old Percy Jackson and Avengers crossover that was once heavily driven by overused plot points, horny angst... More

The Godly Avenger
Debrief
Percy Jackson
Get To Know (Part 1)
Get To Know (Part 2)
Get To Know (Part 3)
Percy Jackson: Mighty Avenger
Some explaining
Backstory
First Night
First Day
The Gods
The Dead Avenger, Anger and... Lust
The Plan Unravels
A whole load of battles
Finding out and Plan B
A Bunch of New Stuff
The Bridge
The Twins
Whopee! New Additions
Clubbing
Training
Confrontation
Flashback
Black Widow vs Blindspot: The Blind Spider
Quicksilver vs Silver Gleam: Quickgleam
Iron Man & Scarlet Witch vs Harvage
Captain America and Thor vs Pinpoint
Leisure Day
Abduction - The Final Chapter
A/N

The Elites

2.3K 45 12
By NolinSummers

Percy's P.O.V

I trained hard the rest of the day. Practicing with Riptide and my new abilities. I converted myself to water a couple of times. Then I tried to encase myself in water so that I could fly. After failing numerous times I gave up. I'll leave the flying to Ryan. I then started to play with my new electric powers. I made a couple of sparks but I couldn't make a full out energy ball. I tried to concentrate and I was rewarded with a small energy ball. I tried to throw it but it fizzed out before it did any real damage. I tried again. Same result. I scratched my head. Maybe a lightning bolt is easier. Turns out it was. All I had to do was imagine a lightning bolt striking my intended target and BAM. Lightning. So I stepped into a single training area and the little room went dark as 5 simulated enemies appeared and I charged. I swung Riptide up cutting one in half and spun around cutting another one's head off. Then one kicked me but I recovered quick and snapped his ankle and threw him up. On his way down I pointed Riptide up and gravity impaled him on my sword. I dropped Riptide and charged the other two. One swung at me but I blocked it and I kicked him in his side. I did this again. Then I bent under his extended arm (which I was holding) and tugged one good time and it was severed from his body. I smacked him with it then tossed it aside. I charged the last one and roundhouse kicked him. I then jumped to my side and jabbed him in his side. I grabbed his neck, threw myself onto his back and twisted his neck. I rolled off and heard footstep come towards me. I felt my pocket, pulled out Riptide and stabbed the person in the gut. I pulled out and turned it back into a pen and stepped out of the booth. I saw Natasha training in the corner and I decided to sit down over there and watch.

After about 15 minutes of watching her train she finally spoke.

"Watching me" She said. It was more of a statement then a question. I smiled

"Yeah"

She stopped fighting the dummy and decided to stop. The dummy stopped moving and folded back into it's slot against the wall. She was sweaty and panting, it reminded me of a certain activity we liked to do. She dried herself off with a towel and sat on my lap, her side facing me.

"Tired" I asked

"A little"

"Well that's too bad." My hand went to her hips. She smiled

"Not that I mind but what if someone sees us" She tilted her head back and put her other legs on my other side. She was straddling me now. I started to unzip that sexy outfit of hers.

"I'm getting a new suit so you can rip this one." I smiled. I ripped down the front exposing her beautiful chest.

She stared straight into my eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

______________________________________________

Wanda's P.O.V

I woke up in my room. I still had on my battle clothes so I got up and changed into something more comfortable. When I was putting on my jacket I heard a knock on the door. Pietro.

"Open" I spoke and the door slowly opened revealing the person behind it to be in fact- my dear brother.

"You ok? You blacked out for awhile."

"Of course I'm fine Pietro" I made my way to the door but I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Pietro I am fine"

"Wanda, are you having them again?"

I looked down.

"Because there is a way to stop all of it. Cr-" I stopped him because I was sick and tired of this bizarre scheme.

"NO Pietro. I've had it. I am fine. I am not doing that. I dont even know if I can do that!"

"Wanda you are more powerful than you know. Your magic is strong." He grabbed my hand "You can do things no other magical person can do. You are one of the most powerful mutants, dont short change yourself for these" He gestured around the room "stupid humans. It just takes one sentence. The three magic words." I yanked my hand away from him.

"No"

_______________________________________

Percy's P.O.V

'Mission briefing is in 10 minutes, Mr Jackson. Agent Romanoff'

"Thanks JARVIS" I said. I didnt want to go. I wanted to stay like this.

"Percy, we have to go" Natasha said. Her head was resting on my shoulder and her breaths against my neck was rather soothing. I could feel her heartbeat. It was like a symphony.

Ba Da, Ba da, ba da, breath. Ba da, ba da, ba da, breath

"Well I need a change of clothes. So I have to get up." She said starting to sit up but I grabbed her and pushed her back on my chest.

"Don't go" I whined

"Stop it Percy. Whining suits you very well so I need you to stop so that we dont get in trouble for missing this briefing." I frowned but released her. She got up bent down to pick up her underwear. I sat back and enjoyed the view. Once her bottom was covered she held up her shredded suit. I laughed.

"You said I could rip it"

She shook her head "This is Synthium threaded. It doesn't rip easily"

"Well when you have godly strength like me" I trailed off. I raised my arms and flexed showing my muscles. She giggled

"Yeah don't have to remind me. God those biceps"

I laughed. I got up put on my clothes but left my shirt off so that she could wear it. I had willed my armor on so that I was decently clothed.

"You know babe" She said as she pulled my shirt on "I really dont know why you need the sculpted abs in the armor if you already have a nice set"

I shook my head "Lets go." I looked her over and chuckled

My shirt was a nice shade of green. It hung on her like a dress. She had ripped the ends a little bit to make it look shredded (but like it was done on purpose). She put on her heeled boots and it looked kinda nice on her. She took of her stingers and put them on her wrist for an accessory (I assume) and swept her hair to the side.

"Do I look presentable?" She said smoothing out the shirt

"Yup"

______________________________________

We sat around the hologram of Phil Coulson. It seems he was supplying us with our missions now. I wonder where Director Fury is. We stared at the hologram that sprouted from the coffee table.

 "The Elites. They are responsible for over 1,000 assassinations in under 2 years. We need to detain them. We don't have much intel but we know of their leader. Voltage. He has a group of skilled mercenaries but we don't know what he or they are capable of."

"So were going in blind?" Nat said

"Pretty much"

I looked towards Ryan and he stood up. "No. Were not"

He told his story. Everyone was shocked and Nat even got up and hugged him. Wanda joined. I looked down

"Tell us what you know child" Thor said. I didn't like the way it came out and I glared at him.

"There are 5 of them not including Voltage. Each equally dangerous."

"Sky get over here. Take notes. Go on kid" Coulson said

"First Blur. He is a telepath. Not a combat person. More of a shade so that the fighters can do the job without exploiting the group. He wipes witnesses's memories clear, leaves a blur in their head, hence the name. But he can also make vivid illusions and can immobilize you. He can input thoughts in your head and control you. He is dangerous. Next is his lover, Blindspot. Blindspot is half blind and dons an eye-patch. She is a skilled hand to hand combatant and is proficient with firearms. She focuses on dual pistols but sometimes she uses snipers and rifle. Agile, quick, athletic, flexible she is deadly. The second to her is Pinpoint. He has enhanced strength and vibranium laced fingertips which he knows how to use. A scratch can bruise you pretty bad. A slap will break bones. A well placed tap can send you flying and a punch... I wouldn't like to think of that and he has deadly accuracy as well. Lastly is Harvage . He has gold skin which leaves him invulnerable. He makes use of gadgets and has a pair of metallic wings that enables flight. He is also a skilled hand to hand combatant. The filth person I am not sure if she is still working with them, but her name is Silver Gleam. She's fast. She uses throwing knives and stars but uses her speed to suck the air out of an area like a vacum. Take her out quick. And Voltage. He's powerful. Has full control over his powers. He can absorb, release and create lightning and electricity. Electro once fought him..... barely made it out."

Everyone was quiet. Phil nodded and cut off the transmission. For a second everyone just thought about what we were up against. Then Steve went into Captain mode.

"Ok. So based off this info we can assign targets. Natasha you deal with Blindspot. Thor and I will hold Pinpoint. Pietro you get-"

"I SAY THEE NAY!!!" Thor boomed "I shall challenge this Voltage"

"No you wont Thor. He will crush you like a bug." Ryan intervened

"Us Asgardians don't crush easily. I wouldn't expect you to understand puny mortal"

"Whatever Thor but stop acting like such a brat" He shook his head in disgust

"What did thy just call me?" Thor said dangerously slow. Gripping his hammer

Ryan smirked "A brat" Just then Ryan was knocked back and into the wall behind us. I looked to Thor. His hand was empty.

I got up, ready to choke Thor. But someone beat me to it. Ryan lunged for him and punched him hard in the face. Thor feel back and Ryan straightened out. He took of his watch and it turned into a rod. Here we go.

Thor's hammer flew into his hand and he shot up and raised it in an attack. Ryan swung his staff, pushed it on the ground and used it to launch up and kick Thor. I watched as time slowed down, both Avengers in mid-air. Ready to kill each other.

Hey guys its your friendly neighborhood Nolin here with an important message. I really need you to comment. A bunch of you guys vote and thats it. I need the feedback. Only about 4 or 5 people did. number1swifty, LuvnVanessa, howrudoin02 and thats all that did actually. I thank them for doing so. My more frequent readers please please please comment. You can private message me anytime. I hate to be all Mr Ultimatum but I will not update unless I get at least 5 comments on this chapter. The next chapter will be a continuation of this one and I will depict the Elites. Please note I made these characters up, so these do not belong to Marvel they belong to me. I am willing to let people borrow them but only if you ask me first. SO if anyone is interested pm me. Other then that everyone enjoy your summer and stay strong.

"Behind every open door there is a hidden wall"

                                                                                                ~Nolin

If you think you understand it leave your response in the comment section below.

And question of the day...... Who were the first Avengers (Not in the movie. In the comics)

Shoutout to the So You Think You Can Dance dancers this season. Check them out on Fox, Wednesdays at 8.

WOW I sure am chatty today.

BTW in the cover the one to the far left is supposed to be Ryan. And the guy on top of hulk is supposed to be Percy. Quicksilver isnt in this because I dont have his action figure. Well I do but not the small one like the rest. And I lost Thor's hammer so yeah. Anyway.

By3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 36 30
Reality bites the dust. Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
891 40 14
Just a Natasha Romanoff x Y/N story hope you like it. :)
102K 2.8K 26
Piper, Hazel, Nico and Leo run into trouble and then quite literally the Avengers. After being set a long quest, join the demigods as they join the m...
14K 408 15
Nick Fury was going through some old SHIELD files and saw a small one so he sends the avengers to find the subject of the file one Percy Jackson Dis...