Total Divas

By VictoriaAmbrose19

There are going to be a lot of Drama, Relationship, Fights and many more things, are going to happen if you r... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter One The Drama Part 1
Chapter Three Our First Fight as a Couple
Sorry Not An Update
Sorry Not an Update
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 1
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 2
Chapter 5 The Proposal Part One
Chapter 6 Proposal Part Two
Chapter 7 The Result
Chapter 8 The Party
Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 1
Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 2
Chapter 10 Pranksters Part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Baby Gender Reveal
Baby Gender Reveal Part 2
Chapter 15 Baby Shower
Baby Shower Part 2
Chapter 16 The Nursery
The Nursery Part 2
Chapter 17 The Hospital

Chapter Two The Drama Part 2

510 11 1
By VictoriaAmbrose19

"It is time to Grow up and Act like a Grown ass Women"-Becky Lynch

Sabrina Monologue

It was morning and there was something strange, Seth wasn't in bed with me and he always in bed with me. There something wrong.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: Hey Roman, is Seth with you because he is not here.

Roman: Um Yea he is here he forgot to tell you that he was going to stay here for a little.

Sabrina: Can you please tell him to next time tell me if he is going over to your room or anywhere because I thought he was sleeping with that bitch.

Roman: Did you know that Seth heard you right.

Sabrina: Oh well, know he know that he can't be near summer before I beat him and Summer up.

Roman: Okay Sabrina that enough before you start to punch everything.

Sabrina: Wait how did you know that when I get mad I start to punch everything.

Roman: Well Duh your boyfriend is here and he told me.

Sabrina: Well tell my boyfriend if he doesn't come here, he is not going to get any kisses or have "Fun".

Roman: Whoa! You heard it Seth if you don't get there then no kisses for you or have "FUN" tonight. Okay, he said he will be there in a flash.

Sabrina: Okay Thank You Rome. See you later.

Roman: You're Welcome Baby Girl See you later.

Sabrina Monologue

Did I hear wrong or did I hear Roman said Baby Girl. I haven't heard him said that to me. Do you think maybe Roman have feelings for me. Don't tell Seth that I said that. Then he is going to get mad.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Nikki: Hey Brie I'm bored

Brie: Yea me to. Hey do you want to go on a vacation with our Friends but not Summer because there is going to be more drama.

Nikki: Yea okay but no summer or Eva or Paige because they hate us and they are going to start drama.

Brie: Oh and we are going to get in BRIE MODE.

Nikki Monologue

OMG! I can't believe it. Did Brie just say we are going to get in BRIE MODE! I am so excited. Can't wait till we get there and party all night.

*Nikki Monologue End*

Sabrina: Hey Seth is there something bothering you. You can tell me if there something bothering you.

Seth: No Babe why are you asking me this.

Sabrina: Because you usually stay with me in the bed and you don't go anywhere and you stay with me.

Seth: Oh your still worry about that. Don't be Babe, I love you and I will always love you no matter what and I will not let any man touch you or do anything to you. I went to Roman because I wanted him to make me breakfast and you were sleepy so I didn't wanted to wake you up. And BTW you look adorable and cute when you're sleeping peacefully.

Sabrina: Ah I never heard you say that to me and you make my day and you always did make my day. When I wake up I see you sleeping and I always say to myself. Do I deserve you, am I'm the right women or girlfriend for you because you are so perfect for me.

Seth: Ah Babe don't say that, I choose you because you were the perfect girlfriend I ever had and because when I meet you I said to myself. Do I deserve you? Do I deserve a perfect and wonderful girlfriend like you? So I said, Yes I pick the perfect and most amazing girlfriend I ever had in my whole entire life.

Sabrina: AH! Babe you say the sweetest thing ever and I Love you with all my heart.*Kisses Seth in the lips*

Seth: I Love you to Babe and always.*Kisses Back*

Seth: Oh Wait we forgot something.

Sabrina: What did we forget?

Seth: We forgot to close the door and put the sign DON'T DISTURB!*Seth closes the door and put the sign and said Goodbye to the camera*

Sabrina: No Seth*laughing in the background*

*Let's go back to Seth and Sabrina*

Sabrina Monologue

It was the best night I ever had and we did have fun tonight. :) :) :) ;) ;)

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: *Wakes up and my hair is a mess and there are some in my face*Ding* Seth can you get my phone please, it's next to you.

Seth: No, I want to hug you more

Sabrina: No Seth I have to know who text me

Seth: Okay fine I will see who texted you.*Seth check and it was the Bella Twins. Hey Babe it's the Bella Twins they texted you.

Sabrina: *Sabrina got the phone from Seth and got up but couldn't because of Seth* Babe let me go please.

Seth: No babe just sleep next to me and we could have more fun.

Sabrina: No babe we had enough, maybe later but I need my hand to type or read what the Bella twins sent me.

Seth: Okay you promise

Sabrina: I promise Babe.

Seth: Okay but don't go, just sit next to me or just lay on my stomach.

Sabrina: You're lucky that I love you and I wanted to do that.

Seth: Oh well than, come to Daddy.*smirks on his face*

Sabrina: Omg Seth you are too much. I saw the text and it said "Hey Girly today we are going to have fun on Cabo, San Lucas and don't worry, Summer Rae is not going, so we invited Becky, Dean, Roman, John and Daniel. So I hope you could go, see you there and be ready because you have to get there at 3:00 P.M. Okay, see you there bye Love you.

Sabrina: Babe, get up and hurry up and change because we are going to Cabo today.

Seth: Oh, okay let just have a little more time alone.

Sabrina: No babe, we have to go and get ready because we have to get there at 3:00 P.M and we are going with Becky, Dean and Roman together as family. So you better hurry up and change.

Seth: Okay fine but we are going to finish where we left off tonight.

Sabrina: Okay Babe.

*Let's go to Dean and Roman getting ready*

Dean: Hey Roman are you excited that we are going to Cabo, San Lucas and maybe get in Brie Mode.

Roman: Yea I'm really excited.

Dean: Are you sure because the looks of it you are not happy. Hey just tell me what's wrong. Is it Galina again?

Roman: No it's not Galina. It's Sabrina. I am in love with Sabrina and every day I see her with Seth I get mad and jealous. I really don't know what to do to get her back with me.

Dean Monologue

Did I hear wrong or Right. Did Roman actually Said that he has feeling for my sister. Wow I'm actually impressed.

*Dean Monologue End*

Dean: You seriously have feeling for Sabrina.

Roman: Yea A lot. Why?

Dean: Well I wish I can help you but I can. Sabrina is in love with Seth and they both love each other deeply.

Roman: I know and I am going to let them be. I guess maybe it's too late for me to be with her and what got me mad is that they both had "FUN" last night.

Dean: Wait what. Did they seriously have "FUN'' last night.

Roman: Yea Sabrina said yesterday that if Seth doesn't come then he won't get kisses or have "FUN" anymore.

Dean: I'm really sorry man.

Roman: It's okay bro. At least she is happy with him and I have her as a friend. But if he breaks her heart or break up then maybe I might have a chance with her.

Dean: Yea that's when you can interfere and have her and support her to.

Roman: Yea. I hope they are ready because I'm ready to go and maybe get in Brie Mode.

Dean: Yea that's my brother.

*Let's go to Nikki and Brie getting ready*

Nikki: So that means that summer, Paige and Eva are not going to the party, right?

Brie: Yea because if we invite them then there are going to be drama and you know that Sabrina doesn't like drama.

Nikki: Yea I know I just wanted to make sure just in case I forget.

Brie: Okay then are you ready to get in Brie Mode.

Nikki: Of course I am, I always wanted you to say that for a really long time.*laughs*

*Let's go to Sabrina and Seth getting ready*

Sabrina: Hey Seth have you seen my phone.

Seth: No babe why

Sabrina: Because I can't see it in the bed and I had left it there.

Seth: Um babe I know where your phone is

Sabrina: Where

Seth: It's charging in the bed

Sabrina: Oh Yea I totally forgot that I left it charging in the bed. How come I forgot that I left it charging?

Seth: Maybe you are forgetful.

Sabrina: Yea maybe. Okay are you ready to go or are you still packing your stuff.

Seth: Nah I'm already ready.

Sabrina: I hope we get in Brie Mode because I want to see Brie get in Brie Mode.

Sabrina Monologue

I'm really hoping that Seth could let me get in Brie Mode because I remember last year when I got in Brie Mode and Dean and Seth didn't like it. Oh Yea I can't believe I forgot I wasn't the only one who got in Brie Mode it was Roman, John and Daniel that got in Brie Mode.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Seth: Um you are not getting in Brie Mode because remember the last time you got in Brie Mode.

*Clips of Sabrina getting in Brie Mode*

Sabrina: Yea I know but I will just get a little Brie Mode please Seth everybody else will get in Brie Mode and I will be the only one not.

Seth: Well it's not my opinion it's your brother opinion if he wants you to get in Brie Mode.

Sabrina: But *puppy dog eyes*

Seth: Fine I will let you because those puppy Dogs eyes are so adorable but you have to get approval with your brother.

Sabrina: Yea maybe later when we get there.

Sabrina Monologue

HAHA! I always get what I want with those puppy dogs eye. And I hope Dean lets me get in Brie Mode. I have my way *Laughs*

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Coming up on Total Divas

Sabrina: Hey Guys

Dean: Hey Sister

Sabrina: Um Dean Can I talk to you in private

Dean: Yea sure Sis.

Back to Commercial

Sabrina Monologue

So when we got there I saw Dean, Roman and Becky waiting for us. But I felt uncomfortable because of Dean.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: Hey guys. How it been.

Dean: Hey Sis

Roman: Hey Baby girl

Becky: Hey Girl

Dean: It been great and you

Sabrina: Same. Hey Dean can I talk to you in private please.

Dean: Yea sure Sis

*went somewhere private*

Sabrina: Seth told me that you will not let me get in Brie Mode because the other day when I was in Brie Mode you did let me and now you don't why?

Dean: Look I let you be in Brie Mode because I didn't know you would be really drunk or crazy so now when the Bella Twins say to get in Brie Mode I would say Not for Sabrina.

Sabrina: But Dean it's my life it's my own decision if I want to get in Brie Mode or not because I am a grown ass woman that has the right to choose. I don't tell you if you want to do this or not, I let you choose and I know I am crazy right know but please Dean it's my decision if I want to or not and if you say no than you know what I will not get in Brie Mode then. There you don't want me to get in Brie Mode, okay I will not get in Brie Mode.

Dean: Wait Sabrina, I do want you to get in Brie Mode but...I'm scared okay, I'm scared that maybe something might happen to you. I'm responsible for you and I know you are not a little girl anymore and I do respect you but I don't want to lose you AGAIN! When dad and mom broke up and got divorce we were separated. I couldn't see you anymore and I didn't want you to leave, so I suffer a lot when you were gone. I felt so lonely and it felt that there was nobody here to play or to be with because I missed you Sabrina a lot and I will never ever want you to feel the same pain I felt a long time ago.

Sabrina Monologue

I Don't have anything to say I have no words but I know Dean so much that....He cares about me and ....would do anything to protect me.*Sobbing*

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: *Sobbing* Dean don't say that you will not lose me because I missed you to, a lot and I had told mom if I had a brother and she told me that I did and I told her if I can met him but she said no, that when I wanted to see you but I couldn't I couldn't because I was little and I didn't know where to go and if mom didn't break up with dad then we could have been together for so long. And if you don't want me to get drunk then I will not get in Brie Mode for you.

Dean: I do want you to get in Brie Mode but please promise me that you will not leave me.

Sabrina: Dean I Promise and whatever happen, I will always love you no matter what if we get separated and remember me and remember this " NO MATER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE THERE FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND BECKY AND THAT I WILL BE IN YOUR HEART AND I WILL BE WATCHING YOU ALWAYS!*sobbing and hugs Dean*

Dean: Always and I Love You to*Sobbing and hugs Sabrina*

*Roman, Seth and Becky were watching Dean and Sabrina hugging and crying and went to hug them*

Sabrina: Did you guys hear what we said.

Becky: Um No, okay fine we did and it was so beautiful and emotional, me, Roman and Seth started to cry.

Dean: Ah come here guys*Hugging*

Sabrina: And I'm happy to have you guys as my friends and family no matter what happen we would be there for each other no matter what.

*let's go to Seth, Sabrina, Roman, Dean and Becky already getting there to Cabo Beach House*

*BTW Nikki and Brie already got there HEHE!*

Nikki: Hey Brie have you seen Winston and Josie

Brie: No I thought you had them.

Brie Monologue

Okay this is really getting me now because Josie and Winston are not here and if Daniel founds out that Josie gone missing he will never forgive me.

*Brie Monologue End*

Brie: OMG! This is bad if Daniel founds out that Josie is not here he will kill me.

Nikki: He will not kill you and he will not get mad because John is going to be mad.

Brie: We have to find Josie and Winston before the boys found out.

John: Before who found out.

Daniel: Are you guys hiding something

Brie: No Sweet face we are doing a surprise for the Guys.

Daniel: Okay then sees you in a little I'm going to get ready and change in my swimsuit to go in the pool. You are joining John.

John: Yea. See you later Ladies.

Nikki and Brie: Bye Guys.

*Let's go to Sabrina and the other*

Sabrina Monologue

So we got there and the house look so beautiful and it was big and it had a garden. AWESOME!

 *Sabrina Monologue End*

Sabrina: Wow now we know who got there first. Hey is that Josie and Winston outside they are not supposed to be there.

Sabrina: I got Winston.

Becky: I got Josie. Hmm weird they are not to be here outside only when Brie or Daniel is taking them and I don't see them.

Sabrina: How about we go look for Nikki and Brie and tell them why the dogs are outside.

Sabrina: Hey Girls good question. Why your dog's outside.

Brie: OMG you found them where were they * hugging Josie*

Nikki:*hugging Winston* Thank you guys so much and lucky you guys find them before Daniel and John found out.

Sabrina: You guys were lucky. So where are they?

Brie: Oh they are changing to go to the pool. Do you guys want to join?

The boys said HELL YEA!

Sabrina: Um I will join later when you guys go.

Nikki: Oh we are going now if you are waiting later.

Sabrina: Nah I actually wanted to go when you guys were going. Hey Becky if you want to you could go with them or go with us if you want to.

Becky: Um I will go when you girls are ready to go.

Nikki: Okay then girls, let's go and show our body to the world.

All the girls laugh

Sabrina: OMG! Brie you look so cute and you Nikki look cute to.

Nikki: Ah Sabrina you look sexy are you showing off for Seth Rollins

All the girls: OHHHHH!

Sabrina: Well maybe.

Brie: And Becky, where is she

Sabrina: She still in the bathroom changing. Hey Becks are you ready.

Becky: Yea, but I'm not ready to get out

Sabrina: Why?

Becky: Because I look ugly

Sabrina: No you don't, Becky you look pretty. Now come out and show us.

Becky: Okay*Get out of the bathroom*

Sabrina: OMG! BECKY YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND SEXY!

Becky: No I don't you just said that to make me feel happy.

Sabrina: No I'm not lying Becky I'm serious. You look pretty and cute.

Becky: Do you think maybe Dean might like it.

Sabrina: Of course he will love it.

Becky: Okay then let's go then.

Nikki: Okay let's go and PARTY ALL NIGHT!

Brie: Are the boys outside.

Sabrina: Um yea they are and they are having fun in the pool and they are doing some finisher.

Sabrina: Okay then let's go.

*Let's go to the boys having fun*

Dean: Hey guys I'm hungry

Seth: Yea me to, hey Roman you could cook, how about make us some hot dogs or hamburgers.

Roman: Okay then

*the girls come*

Dean:*mouth drop* OMG! Becky you look amazing.

Becky: *Blushes* Ah Thank you Dean and you look handsome.

Dean:*Blushes a lot* Oh Thank You Bab- I mean Becky

Seth:*jaw drop* WOW! Babe you look Sexy as always but you look Wow.

Sabrina: Hey! Thank You Babe and you look hot.

John: Wow Nikki you look hot and beautiful*staring up and down*

Daniel: Yea Brie you look beautiful and hot.

Nikki and Brie: AHH! Thank you Guys and you to look handsome.

Roman: Hey Guys here is the food.*Saw Sabrina and kept staring at her*

Sabrina: Oh Wow Roman I didn't know you could cook.

Roman: Well I had a good teacher and it was my dad.*still staring up and down*

Seth Monologue

Is it me or is Roman have feeling for Sabrina because he never said Baby girl to Sabrina and he kept staring at Sabrina none stop. If Roman ever touches Sabrina I swear he would never ever, see Sabrina again or touch her because she mines Roman. You heard Roman she taken.

*Seth Monologue End*

Seth:*carry Sabrina to the pool*

*Everybody else did the same with their couple*

*beep of a car outside*

Sabrina: Did you guys heard that

Becky: Yea it was a sound of a car parked outside. Who could it be let go and check.

Dean:*hold Becky arm* Um, no you are not going there. What if there was a stranger out there that will take you.

Becky: Dean relax, I'm going with Brie, Nikki and Sabrina. I'm not going alone.

Dean: Well I'm not going to let someone touch you or do something that they will regret.

Becky: Okay how about we all go together

Sabrina: That sounds good

*They all went together and they saw*

Coming up on Total Divas

Sabrina: You got to be kidding me

Sabrina Monologue

Are you serious why does this have to happen to me today on a very relaxing day with my friends and my boyfriend?

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Back To Commercial

Summer: Hey Everyone

Sabrina: You got to be kidding me.

Summer: Hey Sethie Poo

Sabrina: Don't call him that before I make you smell like poop.

Summer: Why do you have to be so mean?

Sabrina: First of all who invited you guys* pointing at Eva, Paige and Charlotte and summer*

Summer: We did. We just found out and we came.

Sabrina: How about you guys find a place else somewhere far away so we don't have to see your ugly faces and two it is full there only 8 people allow here not 4 more bitches.

Paige: Hey watch your language bitch.

Sabrina: Oh look who we got here the sellout bitch that betrayed you Becky. But don't worry Paige you might be seen. Well in the sun if we could see you.

Paige: Oh it's on

Seth: Hey no fighting in our vacation and please babe just ignore them don't listen to them they are just pathetic.

Charlotte: Oh is Sabrina boyfriend protecting you, oh are you scare. WAWA!

Sabrina: * Don't listen to them, don't listen to them.*saying in her mind*

Charlotte: That's right Sabrina you are scare, you are scare to leave someone important and someone you love that care about you when you were little and how about your parents. How are they Doing? Did they love you or did they betray you like always. HAHA!

Becky: THAT'S ENOUGH CHARLOTTE.

Sabrina: Don't listen to them Becky. They are pathetic. BESIDE I HAVE A BROTHER THAT CARES ABOUT ME AND THAT IS NOT DEAD. AT LEAST I HAVE A FATHER THAT CARE ABOUT ME CHARLOTTE, NOT LIKE YOUR THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIM SELF. AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG CHARLOTTE. BESIDE THE ONLY FRIENDS YOU WILL HAVE ARE PAIGE, EVA AND SUMMER THAT ARE USELESS AND ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELF.

.....................

Sabrina Monologue

I am this close to killing summer and her friends. This vacation was supposed to be fun and romantic but they have to ruin it.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

Nikki: I'm really sorry Sabrina; you couldn't have the best vacation ever.

Sabrina: It's not your fault guys anyways I knew something like this was going to happen. Oh well then, I have to suffer this drama that is going to happen.

Becky: It's much better just ignoring them and just leave them alone they are pathetic and they are bitches.

Sabrina: Yea your right Becky. How about we just ignore them and pretend that they are not here.

Becky: Yea

*I see summer on the chair and her back is showing to let Seth put cream on her back*

Summer: Hey Seth can you put some Sun Scream on my back please sweetie.

Seth: Um S...

Sabrina: Um no Sherlock because Seth will not touch that disgusting and disease body of your right Seth.

Seth: Yea and I'm only allowed to do it with someone I love and care and please summer stop showing off.

Summer: Omg! Seth you will let that pity talk to me like that.

Seth: Hey she not pity she is beautiful and the sexiest woman I have ever meet and I bet you will not have this amazing body with someone else and beside pick someone that like you or USE you.

Sabrina: Ahh! Babe thank you and I have the most wonderful and handsome man I ever have. I Love You.*kisses his lip*

Seth: I Love You till the moon and back.*kisses back with passion*

Everybody except for Summer, Paige, Eva, Charlotte and Emma said AHHH!

Sabrina: See Summer you will never get this body or this man because he is taken by ME.

Summer: You know what let get out of here they are bunch of bitches and maniac.

Seth: Wait Summer

Summer: YEA! SETHIE POO!

Seth: Don't let the door hit you.*laughs*

.............

Sabrina: Finally no more bitches.

Seth: Now we have the time to our self. And remember the promise that you said when we were in the hotel.

Sabrina: What promise*I pretend I didn't know*

Seth: You don't remember the promise.*shocked* I'm disappointed in you Sabrina.

Sabrina: Omg Seth you are such a baby. I do now of the promise. I just wanted to see your reaction.

Seth: Your Good babe.*did Suplex to Sabrina and kisses her*

Sabrina: Wait Seth you forgot about something.

Seth: Oh yea.*get up and closes the door*

*Lets go to Dean and Becky in there room*

Dean: Hey Becky did you had fun today.

Becky: Yea Dean I had a lot of fun today with you.

Dean: Um, Becky can I ask you something.

Dean Monologue

I'm going to tell Becky that I have felling for her and if she wants to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes because I want her all to myself and to be there for her and love her with all my heart.

*Dean Monologue End*

Becky: Yea Dean, you can ask me anything.

Dean: I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend. It's okay if you say no.

Becky: Um Dean, of course I would be your girlfriend I have been waiting for you to ask me.

Dean: OMG! Yes I can't believe you said yes. I thought you were going to say that you are not ready and you want to be only friends.

Becky: Of course not. I always love you and I'm happy that you ask me that question. I Love You Dean. *kisses his lips passionately*

Dean: I Love You to Becky till the moon and back. *Kisses back with passion*

*Let's go to the Bella Twins*

Nikki: Hey Brie what should we do tomorrow.

Brie: Um I know, tomorrow we should get in Brie Mode.

Nikki: Okay then. I know a place to get crazy.

Brie: OHH! I can't wait for tomorrow. What time should we go?

Nikki: I think we should go like around 7 or 8.

Brie: Okay then. I can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be the best. I will tell the others tomorrow.

Nikki: Okay. Let's go to bed I'm tired. I'm going to sleep with John tonight and have fun all day long. Goodnight Breezy. See you in the morning.

Brie: Okay see you tomorrow Nikki. Goodnight love you Sis.

Nikki: Love you to Sis. See you tomorrow.

Coming up on Total Divas

Nikki: Good Morning Love. *Kisses his lips*

John: Good Morning to you to Love. *Kisses back*

John: What are you guys going to do today?

Nikki: Well we were thinking of getting in Brie Mode today.

John: Wow. I guess we are getting to the good thing today.

Nikki: Well of course. Why did we even come to Cabo today?

.........

Sabrina monologue

So I got a text from Nikki and she said that we are going to get in Brie Mode. I'm so excited.

*Sabrina Monologue End*

..........

I hope you guys enjoy it. I will do more today and maybe later because my brother has a soccer game today like at 11:30 AM. I will come back later like maybe at 12:00 or at 1:00 because I'm going somewhere. So Yea i hope you vote and comment down below if you love it. Thank You :) :) :) :). I wrote about 4673. I'm Amazed.

-Love Victoria :) :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 153 56
Just a bunch of drama 😂
9.5K 382 25
Read the story and you'll find out what it's about.
221K 5.6K 71
This story will have some filey and defiantly lots of laya. It won't all be love their will be some drama.