Epiphany: The Domino Effect |...

By Cool_Shade_Stunna

This is a Reader(Lyric)/Ji-Min/Tae-Hyung Story. © Copyright Protected ⛔🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⛔ Lyric... More

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT
I. The Calm and the Storm
II. Caught With His Pants Down
III. A Clearer Head???
IV. Regret in your Tears
V. The Morning After
VI. The Devil & the Best Friend
VII. Contemplation & Contrition
VIII. Moving Forward Can Be Difficult
IX. Lunch & Overlooking True Love
X. To Err is Human...
XI. ... To Forgive is Devine?
XII. Is It Back to Normal?
XIII. Fallout from the Affair
XIV. Don't Mess with My Family
XV. Protecting the Brothers
XVI. Secrets Revealed
XVII. Discovering the Mistress
XVIII. Tae Time (+21)
XIX. Why?
XX. After the Attack
XXI. Talk Shit About Her & Die
XXII. Crime & Punishment
XXIII. Ji-Min's Grief
XXIV. Lyrics Loss
XXV. Unexpected
XXVI. Going Home... Alone?
XXVII. The Bitch Can't Bite You
XXVIII. Somber Moments
XXIX. Slip of the Tongue... (+21)
XXXI. I'm Yours, You're Mine...
XXXII. It's the Right Time (+21) pt. 1
XXXIII. It's the Right Time (+21) pt.2
XXXIV. Fumbled
Thank You
I Have a Favor to Ask...
XXXV. Let's Be Friends
XXXVI. Our Place
XXXVII. A Happy Future.
(Please Read)Create a Story with Me
XXXVIII. It's Not Always As It Seems
XXXIX. Revelations
XL. The Right Decision?
XLI. Standing Your Ground
XLII. Broken...
XLIII. Love Intervention
XLIV. What the Heart Wants
New Story
A Sneak Peek at Saving the Superstar

XXX. Confessions

583 292 54
By Cool_Shade_Stunna

Please play the video above while reading this chapter.

↩↩↩↩↔↔🔼↔↔↪↪↪↪

Today is the day Bangtan returns from their tour and your nerves are frayed. Since your 'confession' to Tae you've ignored his unrelenting calls and texts, even though you'll have to face him at some point. When you spoke to Yoon-Gi earlier, he told you they would arrive home around 5:00 PM.

You settled on the coward's way out by leaving the complex before they arrived. Every fiber of your being made you feel you weren't ready to see Tae-Hyung. You will speak with him another day. Today is about hiding out and then returning later tonight when Tae will be sleeping.

It's not that you don't want to see Tae-Hyung. That's not it at all. You've missed him terribly since he's been gone and you would give anything to have him standing in front of you, just not today. The next time you meet up with him, you know you'll have to explain everything and you aren't ready for his reaction yet.

You glanced at the clock on the mantle and saw it was 3:30 PM. This gave you enough time to escape. You took your jacket and your handbag and walked out the door.

When you stepped on the elevator, you pressed G1 for garage. You had an express ride down. There were no other stops and within a couple of moments, the elevator stopped and the doors opened at the garage.

As you exited the elevator, you literally slammed right into him. This can't be possible. How could it be? You had to be imagining him because you missed him immensely.

Uh-oh! This wasn't a figment of your imagination. There in front of you stood a very serious, Kim Tae-Hyung. That evil Bestie, Yoon-Gi, lied to you. You'll be sure to pay him back later.

You attempted to move past him, but to no avail. As you shifted your body for a second attempt, Tae gently took your arm and led you back on the elevator.

"I'm sorry Beautiful, but I can't let you run from me again. We really need to talk because there are things we both need to say. Please bear with me"

He stared into your eyes and you could see the pain that registered in his. Your heart ached because you knew you caused it.

Although you didn't want to see Tae-Hyung hurt, you still weren't emotionally prepared for this overdue talk. As you tried to pry your arm out of Tae-Hyung's grip, you became quite agitated.

"Tae, let me go. I can't discuss anything with you now. I have somewhere I need to be. This isn't the right time. I promise I'll call you later. Now I really have somewh- "

Before you could finish your sentence, Tae-Hyung's lips were pressed against yours. Fuck, they felt so good. Your mouths fit together perfectly.

The kiss was very slow and very sensual. When he nipped your lip, you instinctively parted your sensitive lips and eagerly accepted his tongue in your warm mouth. Tae-Hyung's tongue explored every crevice as though it was on a hunt for lost treasure.

When his tongue massaged yours, each of you let out soft moans.

This was the first passionate kiss you shared and it was filled with the emotions you were too distraught to say out loud.

The elevator stopped at your floor and Tae hoisted you up and you insinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. Neither of you wanted to break free from the kiss.

You rummaged through your bag and pulled out your keycard, handing it off to Tae-Hyung. After he opening the door, Tae carried you to the sofa and  gently put you down. He hovered above you, both breathless from the heated kiss you shared.

Tae leaned against your ear and with such a seductive voice whispered. "I've missed you every day I've been gone, Baby, yet all I've thought about recently is you and our last call. You really hurt me when you ended the call and began avoiding me. I thought we were providing each other a great deal of pleasure, but then you had to spoil it."

Goosebumps spread over your entire body. You loved the intimacy you were sharing with him, but you were still very apprehensive about divulging your feelings for him.

He said you spoiled the mood. You wondered if you ruined it when you accidentally declared your love for him. 

There was no way you could confirm your slip of the tongue. You were much too fearful he would distance himself once you told him and you couldn't bear the thought of losing someone else you love.

You were almost positive he didn't feel the same way about you. How could he love you when he already told you he loved you, but then took it back? Your thoughts were on Tae professing his love for you a couple of times which you believed he said to make you feel wanted.

"Tae, tell me the truth. I really need to know your feelings for me. I know you've told me you love me a couple of times, but then you've taken it back both times. Can you please tell me your true feelings for me?"

You glanced at his perfect face to gauge his reaction to your question and became disappointed when you couldn't read him. You continued speaking.

"You know what I've gone through with Ji-Min. He was too much of a rollercoaster ride with his emotions. One minute he loved me and we would be at the highest peak and next, he would say he hated me and we'd drop quickly to the bottom. We just continued to ride highs' and lows', until our ride became so broken down, it wasn't repairable."

You sighed and looked at your hands, folded in your lap. After taking another deep breath and slowly exhaling, you added.

"I want a love that's consistent and everlasting because, after everything I've been through, I definitely deserve it."

Tae-Hyung noticed you tearing up and it became instantly apparent to him, you didn't think he had fallen for you. Tae sat you up and knelt in front of you as he cupped your cheeks in his soft hands. He peered into your eyes.

"Lyric, I love you with all my heart. I instantly fell for you when Ji-Min introduced you to Bangtan. I was so jealous Ji-Min had all your attention. When he announced your engagement, my heart shattered into a million pieces, and when you married him, I thought I would die."

"Oh my God, Tae, I'm so sorry, I never knew."

Tae continued. "The day of your wedding, I prayed someone would end my pain. It was torture watching you and Ji-Min together when I wanted to be the one to hold and kiss you. I wanted to be the reason for the sparkle in your beautiful eyes. Lyric, please never doubt that I've fallen completely in love with you."

He sighed deeply, releasing all the anguish he felt from keeping his love hidden for such a long time.

You noticed tears fell from Tae-Hyung's eyes. You leaned your forehead against his, and while placing your hands over his, you made direct eye contact. Tears began to flow from your eyes too.

Although this time, the tears you shed were tears of joy. Kim Taehyung really loves you and after these long months of feeling he could never love you, you realized you were dead wrong. You couldn't be happier about being wrong. It was time to confess your feelings for him.

"I'm sorry Tae, I had no clue you felt this way about me. I should've paid closer attention. I've been so afraid to let you know I have fallen head over heels for you because I've been too concerned with you rejecting me."

"I could never reject you, Beautiful because you're my entire world." Tae looked intensely into your eyes.

"Tae, I really need you in my life. I wouldn't have made it through all the bullshit recently if it weren't for you. I love you and it's so much stronger than I've ever felt. I did love Ji-Min, but my love for him never ran as deep as the love I have for you. You're the only one I'll ever want and ever need from now on. I am so in love you, Tae Tae. "

You cupped his chin and gave him a sweet kiss. He peered into your eyes, as if he were imprinting on your soul, and smiled the widest smile you've ever seen. Warmth completely enveloped you because you knew you were with your better half.

"Lyric, can you tell me you love me again. I really need to hear it. Please, Beautiful."

He whispered as he playfully pouted. You couldn't resist laughing at his adorable expression.

"Listen here Kim Tae-Hyung, I am in love with you and only you. I've never loved anyone as intensely as this before and because of this, I believe you're my soulmate. I want to show you just how much I love you every day. I really do love you, Babe."

Tae coiled his arms around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder. You could feel his hot breath on your neck and for some odd reason, it made you feel safe. You ran your fingers through his soft hair while you both sobbed tears of joy. The man you have fallen for has been in love with you right along.

Tae looked at you. "You're my right time, Lyric. I believe you've always been the only one for me, even before we met. I feel like our paths were charted a long time ago and destiny led us on a course that ended here. I'm so sorry Ji-Min caused you all that pain, but I'm selfish too. It made me happy when he fucked up because it gave us our chance to be together. I know we were really meant to be together."

You smiled and kissed his forehead. "I want to grow old with you, Kim Tae-Hyung. I want to have your children and I want them to give us grandchildren. I want to sit in our rocking chairs on our front porch, watching our grandkids play. I never want to go to bed angry at you and I want us to say we love each other every day. I'm all yours, Tae-Hyung, until I take my last breath, and even in the after-life."

He gave you his widest smile again. "I want the same for us. I want you to be my wife. I'll be so proud to be your husband one day soon. Damn, I have fallen so deeply for you. It's you, and it will always be only you."

"I want to apologize for the other day when we were on the phone. I took it too far and I'm really sorry Tae. I never wanted to hurt you and I do regret I did. I promise I'll make it up to you."

Tae was confused and he seemed hurt. "What, you didn't enjoy playing with me? I thought we both enjoyed our game. I never played like that before and I'll never regret any of it."

"No, no, Baby, I loved playing with you. I meant I'm sorry for ending the call when I should've admitted  I love you. I know I hurt you and I don't ever want to hurt you again."

Tae-Hyung appeared to be very uncomfortable as he squirmed around on the floor, so you motioned for him to stand up and held his hand as you moved out of the living room.

"Let's take a nap. You have to be tired after your flight and after all this confessing. Let's rest in my bedroom where be can be more comfortable. Ok?"

Tae pulled you up and took hold of your hand as a smirk grew across his face." What will we sleep in? I don't have anything to wear here."

"Pervert! We can sleep in our underwear. You should like that. I mean, I believe I've seen enough of you now, so you shouldn't be shy."

You turned to glance at him and realized he was almost naked. Except for his jacket and shirt remaining on the arm where he was holding your hand, his pants and socks were gone. He only had his boxer briefs remaining.

Judging how quickly he was able to undress, you commented."If you ever get tired of being in Bangtan, you could always make a good income stripping. Maybe the Guinness Book of World Records should time you to see if you can hold the title of 'Fastest Stripper'. Just think, a whole new career just opened up for you. "

You laughed as you both stepped into your bedroom. Tae-Hyung hopped on your bed and propped himself up on some pillows, while you stripped down to your bra and panties. You jumped under the covers and pulled them over him. Your arm went around his waist, while your head rested on his chest.

"Sweet dreams, Tae Tae. I love you." You said as you closed your eyes. You never felt as contented as you did that moment.

"I love you too, Beautiful. Sleep well." Tae kissed the top of your head and then drifted off to the most peaceful slumber he had in a very long.

You were both euphoric, being lost in your own world. Will all be calm when the others and the world find out about you? You knew you were ready to fight off any haters. No one was going to take Tae-Hyung from you because you loved each other too much.

Your destiny was about to take its' course...

If you like this chapter, please tap the star to vote. Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 450 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
161K 9.7K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
348K 17K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...