Redemption• E. Killmonger

By _Simba__

He was standing so close i could feel his body heat through my thin dress his cologne clouded my mind and my... More

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter: brief mission
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
REDEMPTION INTERLUDE
Cut scenes from redemption
Redmption: 37
Redemption 38
Redemption 39 part 1
Redemption 39 part 2
Redemption 40
Redemption 41
Redemption 42
Redemption 43
Redemption 44
Redemption 45
Redemption 46
Redemption 47 : Part 1
Redemption 47 part 2
Redemption 48
Redemption 49
Redmption 49 part 1
Chapter 50
Epilogue...and part 2

Chapter 27

17.8K 931 714
By _Simba__

§
Chapter 27
Murder scene
§

(I hate to be "that" author but uhh... for some reason my likes arent matching up with my views like its literally not even half and yall...i am confusion but heres the next chapter and its actually dated back a few months from where the last chapter left off)

unknow pov•
February 28th 2016

My body is shaking with adrenaline as i walk through the dark and empty home letting my gloved hands run over the now shattered picture frames of their "perfect family" and grin at my work. The only sound ive heard for the past half hour was the humming of the air conditioner and the occasional car driving past.

I was so sick and tired of the bullshit America allows to happen, the blatant disrepect, ignorance and disregard for people of color and i have had ENOUGH. There's to many perpetrators in the law enforcement from crooked cops to easily influenced judges the whole damn government was crooked. They didnt give a damn about right or wrong nor did they want justice they wanted money and power. But people like me had the power to fix that- i had the strength, stealth agility, i was raised as a weapon and could easily cover my tracks...in my sleep...with one hand.

They fucked with the child of the wrong parent because i was here for vengeance and filled with a bunch of malice. Only one of us was walking out of here tonight alive and me personally...i had a test id been studying for and i planed to get an A.

It was close to midnight and he shouldve been here at 10:17 thats the exact time he pulled up into the drive way for the past month that ive watched him. Sighing i sit in a chair at the table crossing my hands stairing out the window until flashlight blare through. I feel the sinister smile on my face grow as i hear him whistling, his shoes come down the hall to the kitchen where im at. Its dark, pitch black so i know he cant see me i just turn around in the chair as he turns on the kitchen light.

His whistling is replaced with a shriek when he sees me sitting there which only makes my grin grow.

"Who the hell are you? How the hell did you get in here! Doesnt matter your on my property i can shoot ya, i beat one case i can do it again" he panics before going over to grab the gun from over the fireplace. He aims it at me, clicks the safety off and goes to shoot but nothing comes out of the double ended barrel. I watch as his face goes from a light pink to red and chuckle. I watched this man turn 3 colors yet they call us colored?

I throw the 5 bullets at his head and snicker at how they bounce of his bald fat milk dud head and clink onto the floor beneath him.

"Who am i? You dont remember seeing me in court after you brutaly beat my kid? When you permanately damaged his eye?" I growl slamming a bat into his head right near his eye. He lets out a cry of pain stumbling back and i only chuckle as he reaches for the gun on his holster and aims it at me.

Snatching the gun i slam my body weight into his throwing him onto the ground and slamming the gun against his other eye earning another yell of agony.

"Sorry i had the wrong eye the first time i get my left and right mixed up...that was your left eye right?" I ask leaning over him as he rolls onto his stomach holding his face in despair, slowly coming onto his knees.

"You hit my left eye the first time" he groans and i smirk kicking him with all my leg force sending him back flat onto his stomach.

"I know" i chuckle reaching over to get his taser from his belt and tasing hin with it watching as his body convulses and blood oozes from a cut on his face. "If thats strong enough to hurt a 230 pound 6'2 grown man imagine what it did to a 4'10 80 pound 11 year old boy" i yell out kicking him in his head watching as he rolls over onto his back.

Putting his gun and taser into a holster of my own i notice the shiny reflection of his badge and rip that off too, sending a rough punch to his chest.

"P-please ill give you whatever you want" he pleads and i let out another menacing laugh reaching over to his wallet and pulling the 70$ in cash and putting it in my back pocket.

I walk over to the sink eyeing the bottle of wine thats sitting there and grin popping it open and taking a sip. I hear a growl and roll my eyes turning around and i duck to see officer luke walker charge at me before i duck seeing a glass bowl in his hand. He swings again to hit me with it but i grab the inside of his elbow and add force to his wrist making the bowl slam into his face. I side step him picking up a shard of glass stabbing it into his stomach making him falter.

"You...fuck" he groans as the chrimson color liquid oozes all over his hand. He looks down and glares at me before charging at me with his fist. That again doesnt turn out well for him since i grab his fist with my own and bend his wrist back breaking it making him drop down to knees in pain.

I walk back over to my chair and sit down with a sigh. "You didnt even let me get out my pitch!" I joke twirling the bottle in my hands watching as he twitches in pain. I barely did anything to him yet he was acting like he was seconds away from dying.

"You have a little girl dont you? Her names hailey right? And 9 years old only 2 years younger then my boy, she calls you her hero." I smirk letting him know just how much i know about his family, he struggles to get up and i know i should stop him but it was entertaining watching him struggle.

"Now imagine if someone did that to her... everything you did to my kid someone did to her. Tell me luke what would you do?" I ask after taking a long sip of wine not suprised when he pulls a knife from the dish rack and charges at me with it and i shake my head having enough of the games it was time for him to go.

I dodge when he tries to stab at my left and right side before ducking under him again getting a knife of my own only to turn back around seeing the knife inches away from my face. He was actually putting up a fight and i shouldnt have been enjoying it this much but i couldnt contain my adrenaline and anger mixing together. I grab his fist holding the knife and stab mine into the middle of his chest turning him around so quick his arm dislocates before stabbing it into his back 3 times.

He falls to his knees yet again and i cant drag this out anymore it was time to go in for the kill. Twirling the knife between my fingers i glare sticking the blade horrizontaly in his mouth so the sharp ends are touching each corner of his lips listening to his muffled screams.

"You fucked with the wrong kid" i whisper in his ear before shoving my knee into his back making the knife cut through his face and a cracking sound is heard...his neck had broke in the process.

"Id tell you to pass the message but im sure your body will suffice"

Next unknown pov

March 3rd

I had been sitting in the back seat of his car for nearly an hour in pitch black, the scent of fresh leather and some preppy ass hollister cologne. When the door finally opens and he gets in closing it i roll my eyes confused to how he doesnt feel my presence yet. I begin twirling the knife inpatiently as he turns the car on and puts his seatbelt on only grinning when he puts the car in reverse and finally turns around to see me.

"Hey aaron whats up, buddy? You look nervous" i tease as his eyes widen in fear at the sharp tip against his neck. "Is it the knife? Its probably the knife"

"W-whats going on?" He ask nervously and i remove the blade but not with pricking him first watching as the first drop of blood drips down his neck dissapearing under his shirt.

"Hey you cant hurt me! Im Aaron james the 3rd my father is-!" He begins his rant and i roll my eyes disgusted by privelaged and entitled garbage like him.

"I know EXACTLY who your father is, thats why we're going to the bank" i smirk though when he doesnt move the car i return the blade to his neck making him swallow nervously. He begins driving out the lot and onto the empty roads puddles being illimuniated by street lights and bar signs.

"You try anything and you'll be dead faster then your daddy can make a grand and thats every minute, isnt it" i smirk letting him know i not about his family and he huffs angrily his fist clenching the steering wheel. When we get to the bank he parks crookedly and i shake my head at how trash he actually was. Pushing open the door i grab him by the back of his neck. "When we get in here you better not try anything" i threaten before pushing him to the door.

I dont miss the way his eyes brighten up when he thinks this is his oppurtunity to escape. Its a few older people in here, cameras, security and even wide eyed bank tellers. But i know something he doesnt.

"Your dad has a account for donations to the college recently you had it changed so instead of 50% of it being donated only 10% is and you use the rest for personal pleasure and that stupid frat house, which is the only reason they let you in." I tell him watching as his face turns red with embarassment.

"H-how do you know about that?!" He whisper yells to me and i only send him a wicked grin as we walk to a line that had a 'closed' sign on the desk.

"Minor details, i also know your mom has chlamydia but thats not what we're talking about" i tease knowing it was getting under his skin.

"Theres a few black girl frats on campus that have really good causes shit like black girl sisterhoods, empowerment even cultural based frats and theyre about to lose their funding...well they were but you and your kind ass daddy will ensure they dont, all that funding is going into their account" i tell him before a soft voice pulls me from my monologue.

"Are you ready?" She ask and i nod hitting aaron with my shoulder making him stumble up to the desk but not without him glairing.

"You wont get away with this" he snaps and i can laugh at how stupid he was and so obvious...he kept looking at the cameras until another bank worker came up.

"It seems as if all the cameras went out, how unfortunate" he smirks at Aaron who swallows nervously and i notice he's starting to sweat.

"Your daddy aint the only one who knows people in high places, but i will say its a great thing" i smirk as they switch the money over into the black girls sorority house funding and i make an additional withdrawal of 2 grand...for research purpouses, a little experiment to see how much money my wallet can hold in 20's.

"It was a pleasure doing buisness with yall" i nod at the tellers who only send me a pleased grin before i direct Aaron back to the car to drive to our next destination.

When we get to the dusty old abandoned warehouse i tie him up to a hard metal chair before pulling the gag out his mouth. The air in here was dry and dust specs were flying around the ground wasnt even a ground more like dirt but i knew that, i came here earlier to prepare for this night.

"What are you going to do to me?" He ask with red eyes...he was such a bitch he cried before i even did anything to him. Going through the duffel bag i pull out a syringe making sure to keep eye contact with him.

"Nothing you havent done to anyone else, that shouldnt scare you cause youre one of the good guys,right?" I ask stalking around him twirling the syring between my gloved fingers.

He quickly nods nervously and i chuckle.

"Wrong" i snap at his blatant lie before shoving the syringe into his neck macking him scream in pain as i push the substance in.

"Fuck! what is that?" He screams out face red and eyes becoming cloudy again. Tilting my head to the side i hold up the syringe.

"Oh this? This is a syringe, i know youre pretty dumb but this dumb? Damn i guess money cant but everything. You ever heard of a blue coral snake? Probably not its one of the most beautiful looking snakes but the most dangerous, like me.

Its venom has the power to make its victim paralyzed from the neck down by disabling the motor skills so you feel every single thing but cant move" i smirk tossing the syringe behind me before jabbing my fist into his face. His head whips to the side and he lets out a groan turning back toward me i see his busted bloody lip.

"Kinda like date rape drugs, you know...jungle juice" i sneer this time sending my fist into his gut and he coughs out. Chuckling i walk back over to my bag pulling out a water bottle and back over to him.

"I bet now you regret it...dont you, you wish youd just given them water?" I ask splashing the water all over his face and sending my fist into his face again this time a sickening crunch was heard. He spits in my face and i only chuckle before sending blows to his face chest and stomach.

I pull myself away from him remembering what i was here for. I stumble back over to the bag pulling out electrical wires and chuckle darkly. Clamping one end to the chains wrapped around him he stares in confusion the chrimson color dripping down different parts of his face before realizing what i was doing.

"Hey stop! You...You fucking PSYCHO!" He yells but it only encourages me as i walk to the electric panel until he calls me one name that makes me hault in my track.

"You dumb n*gger!"

I dont remember walking back over to him but i know i was blinded by rage as i begin punching him over and over even adding a few kicks,but when it becomes harder to punch due to my fist slipping off the sticky slippery substance is when i snap out of my haze and fall back on my butt. His face is bloody and bruised, busted lip, missing two teeth nose broken in 3 places while his shirt is torn arm twisted in a weird position and i finish by stabbing a knife between his legs.

Sitting him upright again in the chair i grab another bottle of water and splash it on his twitching form, laughing at his cries of agony. Sending him one last smirk i hook the other end of the jump start wires to a electric panel and watch as he begs for mercy.

I flip on the switch and watch as the electricity comes on sending a thousand volts into his body before walking back out the warehouse, hands covered in blood but i was satisfied especially knowing it was one less person like him in the world.

Wow this chapter was so

I told yall aaron and that officer would get handled but the question is which of them was killed by malika and which was killed by erik? Which also brings me to my competition the first 10 people to get it right will be put in a raffle and the 2 winners will be put in the next chapter, good luck❤️😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
389 109 22
He nibbles her ear softly and he says to her, 'Your odour is too good' ( he inhaled heavily) she closes her eyes and didn't open them, 'Open now swe...
895K 34.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...