How To Heal

By pplsaythingschange

Hard times are the best teachers. In this book, I want to share my experiences and thoughts about self-love a... More

Introduction
Appreciation
Acceptance
Self Confidence
Self Love
Being Yourself
Negativity
Inner Peace
Conclusion
Good Luck

Living

65 6 3
By pplsaythingschange

Step 7: Living life to it's fullest

Facing difficulties in life and going through hard times reminds us of how short our lives are. And it's true. We need to enjoy it and actually live it to the fullest.

Take the risk, try something new, appreciate little gestures and go on adventures. Make time for the people you love and for yourself.

Do more of what you love, maybe start writing a book..I don't know, whatever you have always wanted to do, do it now. Stop finding excuses.

You only live once and you don't wanna look back one day and wonder what if?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
522K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?