How To Heal

By pplsaythingschange

Hard times are the best teachers. In this book, I want to share my experiences and thoughts about self-love a... More

Introduction
Appreciation
Acceptance
Self Confidence
Being Yourself
Negativity
Living
Inner Peace
Conclusion
Good Luck

Self Love

106 4 3
By pplsaythingschange

Step 4: Start loving yourself for exactly the person you are

Like I said before, the only thing that really matters at the end of the day, is what is inside of our hearts.

I know that it's pretty tough to accept and love yourself for who you are, because we have all got flaws that make it harder. We always see our own flaws so much easier than anyone else ever will. For example when you pass by a stranger and you think that they look really good in that outfit. You think there can't possibly be a thing that person doesn't like about themselves in that outfit. But to tell you the truth, there always is. We always notice flaws that other people don't even see.

And the thing is, each and every one of us has flaws. And there is no shame in that. The shame is in not accepting them and depending on the issue, instead of trying to work on that.

Flaws make us beautiful and unique. I mean, if no one had flaws, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't? Your experiences and flaws shape you into someone unique and special. Someone that is worthy of love, not just from others, but from themselves, too.

So, start seeing how crazy this journey of yours has been and realize that you can be proud of yourself for how far you have come. You wouldn't have made it without you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
395K 7.7K 49
Asta has always been treated poorly in Hage only because he couldn't use magic. And it was even worse because the one he was found with at the church...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
29.1K 727 33
𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜...