Stubborn, Possessive, Mean, S...

Autorstwa mellowpentagram

(Sequel to WAMSPAM) Rizzo has just met her nightmare. He's mean, Sarcastic, Stubborn, Possessive, Does everyt... Więcej

Stubborn, Possessive, Mean, Sarcastic and All Mine. (Book two of WAMSPAM)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (this time it's for real)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

7.6K 163 13
Autorstwa mellowpentagram

hey hey

comment

and

vote

and

fan

and

be

all

like

a

boss

and

all

that

junk

=Duckie

====

(Nero)

This girl was something else. She went into her house, sat down with her parents, who were eating take out, and made me sit next to them as she explained a very complex plan to her parents, involving the date.

Now we stayed in a hotel with her moms credit cards and a dufflebag full of food and clothes.

"Your one awesome chick," I smirked.

"I know," was all she said, winking at me.

(Rizzo)

We went to school, both in black hoodies, white tanktops, grey jeans and unlaced combat boots. I had my hood up and Nero had her's down as we walked in.

Apparently its a huge scandal when a werewolf asks another out who is not their mate. Oh well. They were just going to have to deal with it.

Walking up to my locker, Jane was standing against it, her cheeks covered in tears and her hair messed up. I didn't hesitate to walk up and push her out of the way.

"Rizzo please don't do this," Jane said, begging a pleading on her knees.

"Do what?" i asked, not looking at her.

"Please don't go out with him! I love him!" She cried. I looked at Nero, who smirked.

"I'm going through with it, and I'll be twice as happy when I finish with it," I shrugged, slamming my locker and making her flinch on the ground.

"I didn't know you were like this," Jane whispered.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," I hissed in her ear before walking off down the hall.

It was Friday.

The day of the date.

"I know what your doing! Your making it so I have to ask him out or be replaced right?" Jane asked, leaning over to me in math class. I glared at her from the corner of my eye.

"Not at all," I said in a montone.

Brody was looking over at us, eyes very very wide. Luckily he didn't hear anything or else I would have to cancel the date because he would know she likes him and then I wouldn't get to go on a date.

"Then what are you doing?" She whispered in a broken voice as I waved to him. He looked down at his hand before waving at me, nervously.

"I'm going on a date obviously," I shrugged, not looking at her like I know she wanted me to.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked, tears leaking down her face.

"Because I want too," I sneered at her, my voice like Ice.

"Why?!" She cried like a baby, disrupting the class.

"No one else will," I hissed, making her gulp for air and run out of the class just as the bell rang for the end of class. Walking up to Brody, I smiled up at him. He smiled back nervously.

"Hey Rizzo," He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey Henry. Wear something really nice. I wanna look good next to you tonight," I smiled, winking. He chuckled, nodding. I leaned up, whispering something in his ear.

"Okay. I'll see you at the restraunt," He nodded, frowning as he watched me walk away from him. Waving over my shoulder as I left, I met up with Nero.

"Let's go get ready," i smirked, winking.

(Jane)

I was at home, crying my eyes out on my bed. How could my best friend do this to me?! I thought Rizzo was nice and charming! How could she do this to me?!

Ding. Dong.

I sat up, hope filling up my heart. Could it be Brody? Here to tell me that he wouldn't go and would love me forever?!

Running down stairs i pulled open the door with a hope full heart, which was shattered the moment the door slid open. Rizzo was standing there, a flattering red dress, her hair done up all nice and curley, earings hung from her ears and a necklance around her long slender neck.

"Lets go," She said, emotionlessly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away form the house.

"What are you going to do?! Make me watch you have a date with Henry?" I screamed, yanking my hand from hers. "You're so cruel!"

"I know I am," She smiled before she tripped me with her feet and tied my hands and feet together with her sash. Then she hauled me into a wheel chair and put me in a limo, where Nero sat in a waiters outfit.

"You too?" I cried. Nero just sat and smirked at me.

"Shut up," Rizzo sighed, closing the door of the limo behind us.

"Make me," I growled. She shrugged tying another sash around my mouth as well. Nero turned to her, nodding.

"Strip," She said to Rizzo who gladly yanked off her dress and pulled on a short black skirt and a white shirt, trying an apron around her waist and a red rose to her shirt. She and Nero sat next to each other, identical waitress outfits, thinking.

"The dark purple one with blue trim and purple on the feet," Rizzo nodded at me, making me worry as she ripped the sash from my mouth, throwing it over her shoulder.

"Wait what about your date?" I asked, confused. Rizzo looked up from her thinking, raising an eyebrow at me.

"It was fabulous. We had a great time," She said.

"What time is it?" I asked, frowning.

"Eh? Oh it's 8:30," Nero commented. Then to Rizzo, "Curley on the top with blue on the eyes."

"Agreed," Rizzo nodded.

"Whats going on?" I asked, tears leaking down my face. Rizzo looked at me, groaning. She wiped her fingers across my cheeks, taking the tears away.

"Stop crying. You'll ruin this wonderful moment for me."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2 1 1
this story is about two bestfriends who cares for each other deeply. but one of them caught feelings. find out what happened next>>>>
2 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『ØIØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️발기부전치료제처방전필요없는약국❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#필름비아그라처방전필요없는약국,#필름형시알리스구입,#팔팔정구매후기⭐시알리스파는곳『ØIØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45비아그라구매◈️센트립구입❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★...
4 0 4
AM I A SIMP?? You tell me! These are my opions not yours and I don't care if you leave hate.
1 0 1
"マーベル映画『X-MEN:フューチャー&パスト』(2014)でミュータントのサンスポットを演じた俳優エイダン・カントさんが現地時間8日、虫垂がんのため亡くなった。42歳だった。エイダンさんの代理人がVarietyなどに明かした。  エイダンさんは、1981年メキシコ生まれ。地元の映画・ドラマに楽...