Chapter 6

hey hey

comment

and

vote

and

fan

and

be

all

like

a

boss

and

all

that

junk

=Duckie

====

(Nero)

This girl was something else. She went into her house, sat down with her parents, who were eating take out, and made me sit next to them as she explained a very complex plan to her parents, involving the date.

Now we stayed in a hotel with her moms credit cards and a dufflebag full of food and clothes.

"Your one awesome chick," I smirked.

"I know," was all she said, winking at me.

(Rizzo)

We went to school, both in black hoodies, white tanktops, grey jeans and unlaced combat boots. I had my hood up and Nero had her's down as we walked in.

Apparently its a huge scandal when a werewolf asks another out who is not their mate. Oh well. They were just going to have to deal with it.

Walking up to my locker, Jane was standing against it, her cheeks covered in tears and her hair messed up. I didn't hesitate to walk up and push her out of the way.

"Rizzo please don't do this," Jane said, begging a pleading on her knees.

"Do what?" i asked, not looking at her.

"Please don't go out with him! I love him!" She cried. I looked at Nero, who smirked.

"I'm going through with it, and I'll be twice as happy when I finish with it," I shrugged, slamming my locker and making her flinch on the ground.