Stubborn, Possessive, Mean, Sarcastic and All Mine. (Book two of WAMSPAM)

Hey Hey!

You better love me forever!

Comment

and

vote

and

fan

and

be

totallly

awesome

like

usual

and

love

me

forever

never

forget

anything

because

memeories

are

feelings

--------------->

Rizzo

=Duckie

=====

(Rizzo)

"RIZZO! MAMA'S HOME!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs. Getting up, I padded to the door, opening it up and stalking down stairs. Walking into the living room, I was suddenly pushed forward as mom wrapped her arms around my neck from behind, sighing into my dyed white hair with blue bangs.

I was the perfect image of my mom. Long, tall, thin, and pretty. But my hair was short around my neck and my moms went down to her shoulder blades. We had big blue, almost black eyes and big smiles.

My mom and Dad were total doting parents and my twin brithers who were in college but lived at home, were total doters as well.

To tell you the truth, I didn't really want to have mate and starting in my new school was even lower on the lists of 'DON'T WANT'.

Hugging my mom back, she sighed before settign down her purse and keys and walkign into the kitchen to start dinner. I sat at the counter, pulling apart the shells for sun flower seeds that we usually have there for some reason.

"So Riz, whats new?" My mom asked, chopping up carrots and onions. I sighed.

"I really am not looking forward to going to my new school," I said, pulling the shell out of my mouth.