The Bad Girl

By elxanor

Cindy Lowe, the daughter of the #1 most dangerous mafia leader in England. She is confident, dangerous, intel... More

-INTRODUCTION-
ONE: GOODBYE NEW YORK
TWO: WHIPPED CREAM AND ICED CUBES
THREE: FIRST DAY
FOUR: GO BEST FRIEND
FIVE: THAT SMILE
AUTHORS NOTE
SIX: OREOS
SEVEN: STALKING THE INSTAGRAM
EIGHT: MY GOOD PAL RODGER
NINE: NEW MOMMA
TEN: TAKE A PICTURE
ELEVEN: SLEEP
EXTRA: TATTOOS
THIRTEEN: PHOTOSHOOTS
FOURTEEN: TATTS
FIFTEEN: SKULL
SIXTEEN: BOO YOU WHORE
SEVENTEEN: BARBIE
A QUICK THANK YOU
EIGHTEEN: BACK TO THE STREET
NEW STORY
NINETEEN: PREPARE
TWENTY: EASY
TWENTY ONE: DUDE YOUVE FALLEN HARD
TWENTY TWO: MINE
AUTHORS NOTE
TWENTY THREE: HSM
TWENTY FOUR: WE KISSED
NOTE
TWENTY FIVE: MATHS
TWENTY SIX: LONG TIME NO SEE
TWENTY SEVEN: DUCKS
THANK YOU
TWENTY EIGHT: JADA
TWENTY NINE: AS IF
THIRTY: MONEY
THIRTY ONE: MY ANGEL
THIRTY TWO: MOMMYS HOME
NOTE
THIRTY THREE: TRAUMATIC
QUESTION TIME BITCHES
THIRTY FOUR: HEY BITCHES
THIRTY FIVE: HAIR DYE
THIRTY FIVE: INSTAGRAM
THIRTY SIX: SHOPPING
THIRTY SEVEN: THE CLUB
THIRTY EIGHT: A QUEEN
THIRTY NINE: MIKEYS MAN
FOURTY: ALCOHOL
NOTE
FOURTY ONE: SPEEDY
FOURTY TWO: FANCY DRESS
NOTICE
FOURTY THREE: BREAKING NEWS
I WANNA HELP YOU!!
FOURTY FOUR: CONFIRMED
FOURTY FIVE: BATHROOM
NOTE
FOURTY SIX: ISABELLA
FOURTY SEVEN: ELLIOT?
FOURTY EIGHT: IN-N-OUT
FOURTY NINE: ITS ISABELLA
FIFTY: SHE'S BACK
QUESTION TIME
FIFTY ONE: CEO
THE FICTION AWARDSSS XXXX
FIFTY TWO: GIFTS
FIFTY THREE: GO BESTIE
FIFTY FOUR: WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT
FIFTY FIVE: IM INNOCENT
FIFTY SIX: TIMES TICKING
FIFTY SEVEN: BITCHASS
FIFTY EIGHT: HOME
FIFTY NINE: SHATTERED
🕊
⚔️
SIXTY: REUNION
SIXTY ONE: I NEED HER
SIXTY TWO: I WILL BE OKAY
SIXTY THREE: CHRISTMAS?

TWELVE: NAILS NAILS NAILS

30.8K 660 96
By elxanor

CINDYS POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP", i am woken up by the beautiful sound of an alarm clock ruining my beauty sleep. As i turn around to turn it off i am stopped by a pair of big muscular arms which are wrapped around my waist. Blake. As i turn the alarm off i look up and i'm met with the most gorgeous face that god has ever created, Smith what the hell are you doing to me. I trace my fingers up and down his jawline causing him to stirr in his sleep, "Blake wake up"..."blakeee"..."WAKE UP I WANT PANCAKES" I scream in his face causing him to jump 6 feet in the air and me to burst out laughing. "GEEEZZZ WOMAN NO NEED TO SHOUT", he yells back at me in amusement. As soon as i sober up i realise that Blake had changed so that he was only in a towel...and damn he was hot. "BLAKE COVER UPPP" i shout and turn away trying to hide my blush, i felt the bed dip and the covers being pulled off me. As i turn around i am face to face with a topless Blake smith with only a towel and duvet covering his bottom half, looking at his phone as if its nothing.

INSTAGRAM

"Okay well today you're taking me to get my nails done" i tell him, this time it was my turn to smirk as his face turned into a look of horror, "oh no please no" Blake begs me. I walk downstairs laughing and i notice a pair of my underwear and my leather jacket sitting on the counter with a note attached to it...
Ci,
I dropped these off last night so you can wear them to school today (thats if you go)
Love, Hailee ;)
As i read the note i notice there isnt a top, or shoes there meaning she knew I would need to borrow one of Blake's tops, not going to lie it would look cute on me...clever her. As i walk upstairs again Blake was fully dressed smirking whilst holding one of his tops, "i read the note, its okay, my tops look hotter on you though anyway" he tells me whilst i blush and quickly take the top.
I go into Blake's bathroom and turn the shower on, as I step inside I remember that all of the body products are his meaning I will smell of him the whole day...I'm not complaining. Once I have washed my hair and body I turn the shower off and get changed into the clothes Hailee brought me and Blake's top which as expected, fits like a dress...

I tie my hair up in a pony tail and look in the mirror...weird...I have no make up on yet I don't look like I've just been attacked like a bear, this isnt normal. I am pulled out of my thoughts by the smell of pancakes coming from downstairs, i sprint out of Blake's room and rush down the stairs into the kitchen. "Woahhh steady there tiger" Blake tells me whilst chuckling, I just roll my eyes and grab a plate full of pancakes. "How amazing am I , making you pancakes in the morning, all by myself-" "Blake your not buying your way out of taking me to get my nails done" I interrupt him causing him to sigh while a smirk forms on my face. Once we both finished out pancakes we realise it's 9am so we have already missed 30 minutes of school "oh well, let's go get my nails done and then go back to school at lunch time" I tell Blake causing him to sigh but nod along though anyway.
We decided to walk to the nail salon as it's only 5 minutes away from Blake's house if you take a shortcut by trespassing...oh well. Once we get there Blake's face pales, "why do you look like a ghost?" I ask him whilst he stares at the slutty receptionist at the salon. "I had a one night stand with that girl about a year ago and she won't stop texting me, I've had to change my number 5 times but she still finds a way to contact me. I told her I had a girlfriend but she won't believe me." "That's because you don't have a girlfriend" I tell him in amusement whilst forming a plan in my head. "Cindy please I don't want to go in thereeee", honestly this boy is like a 3 year old. "Fine Blake go get a tattoo from next door BUT, you have to come into the salon 5 minutes before I'm done...deal?" I ask him whilst smirking..."okay deal" he smiles whilst walking into the tattoo shop "OH AND BLAKE" I shout causing him to turn around, "bring me some ice cream back too" I tell him whilst winking "fineeeee" Blake mumbles whilst smiling.
I turn around with a smile on my face, happy I get my ice cream an open the door of the shop causing the slutty girl to smile at me, even though she cant smile properly from all the Botox she's had. "HIIIIII welcome to The nail salon I'm Fran how can I help" Fran asks me whilst twirling her hair, "Hi I would like to get my nails done for my wedding next week" I tell her whilst smiling, I show her the ring on my finger which I had managed to slip on whilst talking to Blake outside the shop. "Oh my goodness congrats babe! Who's the lucky guy" she asks me in fake enthusiasm, "oh just someone...he's honestly so handsome and kind and funny. I'm expecting his baby as well" I say trying to stifle a laugh whilst rubbing my flat and toned tummy which is covered by Blake's massive top, "oh babe that's amazing which nail design would you like?" She asks me clearly trying to change the topic, I show her my design and i sit down as she starts to do them.

"Sooooooo...how's your love life, any man in your life?" I ask Fran, pretending to sound interested. "Oh yes!! You know Blake Smith, the really gorgeous guy who's soon to be the most dangerous and richest guy in America? " She asks me while I smile and nod along trying to not roll me eyes. " Well, he is my husband and we have 2 kids together" she tells me causing my eyes to widen in suprise...she tells everybody this?!? "As in THE Blake Smith?" I ask her in amusement. "Yes he's honestly really good in bed", this time I coughed trying to cover up my laugh. "Isn't he joining together with another girl in order to become the most richest and dangerous man along with her being the richest and most dangerous woman?" I ask Fran making her eyebrows furrow in confusion, " Oh that Cindy Lowe girl that no one knows what she looks like? Yeah I've met her a couple of times she already has a boyfriend and we are cool so I don't have to worry about that slut", anger boils throughout me as she stands up from doing my nails. As we are making our way over to the desk for me to pay I hear the door open and close. I notice that Fran's eyes widen in shock as she looks at the person. "Ci I got your ice cream because I know you really wanted it" Blake tells me whilst ignoring Fran. "Thanks Babe, I'm sure the baby will be grateful" i tell Blake whilst rubbing my stomach hoping he will catch on, "I was just telling this lady Fran over here how we are getting married next week" I say whilst hugging his side. "But then Fran told me that you two were already married with two kids...honey how could you!?!" I ask him whilst smirking as Fran looks at us in shock. "Oh and also Fran said she already knew who I was me apparently I had a boyfriend and I was a slut",I told him causing anger to fill his eyes...weird, Fran had also caught on to what I was doing and turned red " YOU BITCH YOU TRICKED ME" she shouted at me whilst I laugh at her. "Awwww babe, I would be very surprised if I was married at 17 and had a baby on the way with my kind of lifestyle...oh and Blake here...hasn't got a girlfriend but if I hear that you have been trying to contact him again I will not hesitate to torture you in ways you can't even imagine, me and Blake have a business to run and I don't need bitched like you to get in the way of it.", I say whilst pointing my perfectly manicured nail at her. While I am doing this Fran notices my rose tattoo on my finger and she screams in fear, Blake dumps a £20 note on her desk and waves goodbye at her "keep the changeeee" I shout at her whilst skipping down the street eating my ice cream, "You are something else Cindy Lowe" I hear Blake scream causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. "RACE YOU TO SCHOOL" I shout whilst laughing...ugh...school. kill me now.

HI GUYSSSS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
E xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 5 25
My name is Annabella Joyce Walker. I've never really fit in with anyone mostly because I was different. my life has never been easy, but I got threw...
27.7M 703K 42
Natalie Chambers didn't know about her father's gang, that is until he sold her. What Natalie didn't know is that he sold her to, one of the most dan...
3.8K 176 21
Amy's biggest wish comes true, she gets the family she has always wanted. Even though 3/4 of them are wanted criminals. Mark has never followed the...
60.9K 3.5K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...