SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Movie Time

10.1K 285 27
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"Even a white rose

************

Zoe's POV

I went to the meeting room as we reached the house since Nathan wanted to talk about Fernando's consequence. Nathan then announced that they will punish him but won't kill him and that they will keep him a prisoner.

When the meeting ended I went to my room, I washed my face wishing for it to help in trying to clear today's events. I still find it hard for me to hurt someone, but I had to help them out they are my friends.

"Why do I keep doing this to myself?" I asked myself as I looked at the bathroom mirror. Then I dried my face with a towel and placed it back in its place.

I walked out of my bathroom to hear someone knocking on my door. "Come in." I said as I stood in my room.

The door opened and Nathan approached, "I just came to check on you, after that incident."

"I'm okay. Thanks for checking in."

"No problem, good work today."

"Thank you." I said, then he left and closed the door behind him.

I laid on my bed waiting for dinner to be ready.

After 1 hour

"Ahh look at her she looks so peaceful." I heard Jessica say while my eyes were still closed.

"Zoe, wake up dinner is ready." Olivia said as she shook me.

So I opened my eyes and stretched, "Morning." Crystal joked.

"Shut up." I said as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Do you want us to meet you downstairs?" Olivia asked me.

"No, I finished, wait for me." I said as I went out of the bathroom and followed them downstairs.

"I just noticed that we all are wearing leather!!" Jessica said, "we look sexy in black." She then added.

"Told ya black is a happy color." Crystal said as we all sat at the dining table.

"True." I said, then we started talking a little, waiting for the men to bless us with their presence.

Finally, they appeared all at once. "Sorry, we're late." Damon said as they sat in their normal seats.

Nathan changed into another suit for some reason that I don't get. He is going to sleep in an hour why changing and into a suit! If he changed into some casual clothes I would understand but into a fucking suit????

"You may begin." Nathan said as we all started eating, after a few minutes the door knocked.

"I'll open." I said as I stood up and went to open the door.

As I opened the door, a girl who looked my age appeared and then she said, "I need to speak to Nathan, is he around?"

"Who's asking?" I said.

"His ex-wife." She said which made me gulp, why did I feel nervous he isn't mine I don't like him. Right?

"Ohh ok sure let me call him, come on in." I told her. I wanted to slap that fake face of hers but I had to calm down.

I went back to the dining room and said, "Nathan, your wife is here to see you." Then I left the dining room without waiting for his response and went upstairs.

That was harsh, wasn't it??? Uhhh I hate myself why didn't he tell me that he was married?? Not that I care anyway.

"Zoe, can I come in?" Olivia asked me, "Yeah sure." I replied.

"It's not what it looks like." Olivia said as she entered my room.

"I don't care, Olivia. It's not my concern anyway."

"Come on don't say that you like him."

"No, I don't. Because that kiss meant nothing to him and he even said that."

"What?"

"Yes Olivia I didn't want to tell you, but that's what happened."

"Oh well" Olivia said as she opened the door to leave, "Is it true though? He got married?" I asked her which made her turn around and say, "Yes, but that doesn't mean anything to him."

"It always doesn't mean anything to him." I said which I received a weak smile from her when she left.

"Uhhhh my life sucks!!!" I said as I closed the door behind Olivia.

An hour had passed which felt like years, I wanted to know what happened with him and his wife, ex-wife. I found myself asking several questions like, does he have kids? Or does he love her? Why did they break up? Was it because of her? Or him? Is this why he turned cold?

New questions popped every now and then, I tried watching a movie so I could be distracted but it didn't help. I just want to know what happened, do I go check on him? No, I can't. But I can go ask Olivia the questions I've been dying to ask. 

I stood up and changed into pajamas.

Outfit above ^^^

I wore a cardigan over my pajama since it is too revealing, then I left my room to meet Olivia at hers.

I closed my room's door behind me and when I turned around I saw Nathan.

"Jesus Christ!!! You scared the crap out of me." I said as I clutched my heart, it was literally about to fall out of my chest.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as he looked me up to down which made me cover myself using the cardigan, thank god that I wore it.

"Olivia's room." I said as I started walking to Olivia's room and when I looked back I caught him staring at me which made me turn my face instantly and walk faster. 

When I arrived at Olivia's room which was at the end of the hall, I knocked on her door and waited for her impatiently since I felt so uncomfortable with what I'm wearing while he's staring at me.

"Olivia are you there??" I asked her behind her door, but no reply. And I could still notice his presence which made it even harder for me. So I knocked again on her door, no answer.

"Can you stop staring?" I said as I turned to face Nathan, "It's making me uncomfortable."

"Why?" He asked me as he started walking towards me.

"Stay away." I stated.

"Answer my question princess." He said as he kept on walking towards me. Shit shit shit, please no not here.

"What is wrong princess?" He said as I felt his breath fanning my neck. Which made me gulp and say, "Nothing."

I then noticed him staring at my bare shoulder since my cardigan slipped. Idiot. His hand wrapped my waist and pushed me closer to him, which made my breathing increase.

He started trailing kisses from my cheek all the way down to my shoulder.

My breath hitched as he reached back to my neck, please don't leave a love mark.

My hands were on his shoulders, one trying to push him away while the other pulling him closer. I was a living mess, my brain wants something while my body wants something else.

"N-Nathan" I moaned as he pulled me closer if that was even possible.

I heard footsteps and a door closing so I immediately pushed him away and fixed my cardigan.

"Zoe? Nathan?" Olivia said as she reached her bedroom door, "I was waiting for you." I said.

"Goodnight." Nathan said then he walked away.

"I was just about to check on you, we are sleeping in my room today." Olivia said as she opened her bedroom door and motioned me to follow.

"Ohh okay as a sleepover?"

"Yepp Crystal and Jessica are on their way, but first we are going to watch a movie in the living room." Olivia said.

"They'll meet us downstairs?"

"Yes now come on, choose a movie."

"Let's go with The Maze Runner, like who doesn't love Dylan O'Brien???"

"Trrruueee" Olivia said then we went downstairs to meet the girls setting the living room into a theater mode.

"Nice." I said as I saw the pillows set on the floor with blankets and different types of snacks.

"Thanks, it was all my doing." Jessica said as she growled at Crystal who was laying on the couch.

After 30 minutes of the movie, Damon came.

"What are you girls doing?" He said.

"Washing the dishes." Crystal joked.

"Haha, very funny Crystal." Damon said then he added, "I'm watching with you girls."

Olivia was about to say something but Crystal beat her to it, "Nope, you can leave now."

"Crystal don't be rude, you can stay Damon." Olivia said as Damon sat near the glaring Crystal.

After a while, Justin came and sat near Jessica then he started cuddling with her, ahhh too cutteeee!!!

Cole came by so I asked him "Cole come watch with us."

"Not a movie type." He said as he continued walking to the kitchen.

"He doesn't have a type, too mysterious." Olivia whispered to me.

"I know! He is exactly like your brother." I replied back, "I'm going to the bathroom." Olivia announced.

Olivia's POV

I stood up to go to the bathroom, as I walked to the bathroom I bumped into Cole.

"Sorry." I said as I looked at the ground.

"No problem." Cole said as he left, why can't he talk to me. Uhhhh I hate when this happens it's always small talk with him.

"Wait!!" I called out to Cole, as he turned around to face me.

"Are you really not a movie type?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said, fuck it why the hell is it short answers always. I'm trying to make conversations over here.

"Okay." I said as I turned around and went upstairs. He is so not into me.

I stayed in the bathroom for what seemed like an eternity I couldn't manage to go downstairs and see him. Finally, I decided to leave the bathroom before they start worrying.

As I entered the living room, the movie credits were showing. "Finally you came, the movie just ended." Zoe told me as she grabbed her blankets, "Goodnight!!" Jessica said as she left then everyone started leaving while I remained standing in the dark quiet living room. 

I sat on the couch and stared at the black TV screen.

"You okay?" My brother asked me as he sat near me.

"I guess so." I said as I looked at him, then I added, "Did you say anything to Cole?"

"Uhhh, no not that I'm aware of. But about what?"

"Nothing forget that I asked."

"What is it?"

"It's just that he doesn't talk to me anymore. I know he isn't a talkative person but we always maintain to have conversations."

"Ohh, he talked to me about that."

"What did he say?"

"He told me to keep you distant from him."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know."

"And you didn't tell me about that because?"

"Because he is my right hand and he asked me to keep it between us."

"Right, and I am your damn sister, Nathan." I said as I stood up and went upstairs to Cole's room.

************

Has a black shadow."

~Skand Tandon

Song:
Everybody Dies In Their Nightmares ~ XXXTENTACION

This was the longest chapter I've ever written, and the song is deadass the shortest song I've ever listened to. IRONIC right?

Important Message:

I don't know if you guys noticed that this was my second time I choose a song from the same singer.

I love his songs and no I don't support him in what he previously did. But to be fair he does have issues.

Sooo I don't want to make a big deal about it.

But if you don't like the artist in any way then don't listen to the song.

That simple.

No hate!!!
Thanks.

Don't forget to

VOTTTEEEEEE!!!!

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 677 37
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
601K 16.6K 96
Skylar, a 15 year old girl who lives with her mother and step father. She gets horrible news about her mother's health and is now living with her ste...
6.9K 114 14
Liam Sullivan, heir to the biggest mafia gang in the area. Skylar Warren, small town girl who has never been in the real world. A chance meeting chan...
70.1K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...