Backfired | SaTzu

By penguinii

Minatozaki Sana, the campus' heartbreaker. Yup, that's me. My friends used to lecture me about how the girls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
not an update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
nope, not an update

Chapter 3

6.4K 246 280
By penguinii

I woke up by the blaring sound of my alarm clock. Glaring at it, I groaned. It's already 6:00 in the morning. I wasn't able to sleep early last night because I planned something very big.

And that plan is to make Chou Tzuyu fall for me. A piece of cake.

First, I should get to know her. That's like, so easy. I mean, I am probably the friendliest in the whole campus (or maybe just the biggest flirt). But I have to do it in a subtle way. I decided that I would 'accidentally' bump into her, and yeah, that's a good start. Maybe saying sorry because of the canteen incident would do too? Yeah? Yeah.

Second part of the plan, make her fall for me. This is the easiest part. I mean, who wouldn't fall for this super good looks and a killer personality? And well, she likes me already. Anyway, after getting to know her, I'll start flirting with her. I will compliment her everyday, be clingy to her, and act like her girlfriend. I'll also ask her out on 'dates', to which I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say 'no' to. Just like what I said earlier, who wouldn't fall for this super good looks and a killer personality?

Lastly, I'll dump her, just like what I always do. If I am known for doing that, then I'll continue doing that. After she has fallen for me, I'll leave her, tell her that I just played with her feelings, and that I don't care at all.

There, well planned, right?

Reluctantly, I rolled off of my bed. I shot my alarm clock one last glare before turning it off. To whoever that person who decided that classes should start very early, I just want to ask you, why? Why must you let us suffer the consequences of waking up early? We have to sleep in classes, and the chances of being caught are very high. We are risking our grades every time the teachers give us detention!

Ugh, crap. I badly need to sleep again.

A few more cursing and sulking later, I was finally ready to go out and face the world. Or should I say, the world was finally ready to face me. Hehehe. I was about to open the door when suddenly, my phone rang. I immediately answered it without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Holy shit unnie where are you?!" I flinched as I leaned away from my phone a bit. Dahyun's voice was so loud I thought it was Jihyo's.

"Dahyun? Is that really you?" I asked as I went outside the house before walking toward my car.

I heard laughters from the other line, before someone cleared her throat. "Yes, unnie," she answered. Someone whispered before I heard her gasp. "Oh shit unnie I forgot! You have to come here at the school this instant!"

I heard urgency in her voice so I grabbed my keys inside my bag faster than I was supposed to. I went inside of my car and started the engine. "Why? What happened?"

"Someone had beaten up Tzuyu!" She yelled over the phone.

"What?!" Why the hell would someone beat up Tzuyu? Whoever that guy or girl is, fuck them! I hurriedly drove away from my house and sped up to the school.

I put the call on speaker. "Dahyun, you still there?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair.

Again, I heard laughters from the other line. "Who the fuck are those laughing idiots with you? Tzuyu was beaten up and yet they're laughing?" I asked again as I professionally swerved and avoided a car.

"Uh—Err—Uhm—" She hung up.

"What the fuck?" Like seriously, what the fuck. She hung up on me? No one does that. And why am I even driving this fast just to get to school? Why am I even hurrying because of Tzuyu?

Ah, because I am supposed to make her fall for me.

Man, I almost thought I was worried because of her. Finally, I was in front of the school building. After I found myself a parking lot, I dashed out of my car and entered the school building.

"Omo! That's Sana-ssi!" I heard someone squealed.

I turned around saw three girls waving frantically at me. They then started to run toward me. Oh fuck, fangirls, I grudgingly thought as I think of a way on how to escape them. Not that I hate them, it's just that now is not the time to interact with them.

I just smiled and sent them a flying kiss. "Later, ladies!" I yelled.

As I turned around, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Ow," I groaned.

"Oh shit, sorry," I heard a girl's voice. It sounded familiar tho. The girl grabbed my hand in attempt to pull me upwards.

I looked up, and there I saw Tzuyu, with her usual stoic face. I thought she was beaten up? A look of realization crossed her face before she let go of my hand, causing me to fall again. "Ow, dammit!" I groaned again, this time a bit louder. Why'd she have to do that?

She started walking away so I hurriedly stood up, ignoring the pain in my butt. "Hey! Tzuyu, wait!" I called as I ran after her.

She didn't stop and continued walking. Argh, can't she like, walk a little slower? Damn those long legs. "I said wait!" I shouted.

She stopped walking and turned around. "What?" She asked, annoyed. She glared at me as if to say that I was wasting her time.

I gulped. She looked hot at scary at the same time. "I–I thought you were beaten up?"

Confusion showed on her face before irritation replaced it. "What the heck are you saying? Do I look like I was beaten up to you?" She asked. She then shook her head. "First, you thought that I like you, and now, you thought that I was beaten up? What the hell?" And with that, she walked away, just like what she did yesterday.

"Why does she have to deny her feelings?" I whispered to myself.

I was so confused. My mind tried to process what was happening. Then it finally hit me, my friends had tricked me. I am so going to kill them! I looked around, trying to find four monsters disguised as students. Where are they hiding?

Determined to find them, I started walking around the whole campus. I groaned when I still haven't found them yet and classes are about to start soon. They better show up already or I'll be ready to kill.

"Just where the fuck are they hiding?" I muttered under my breath. As my eyes roamed around, I saw a girl staring at me. Is she one of my fangirls? I smirked as a sudden thought came into my mind.

Flashing her one of my smiles, I went into her direction. The girl was just staring at me, so I cleared my throat. She jumped and blushed furiously. I told you guys I have this effect on girls. "Excuse me, miss. Have you seen my friends?" I asked her, still smiling. No need to mention the names of those idiots since they're quite popular too.

"Oh, uhm, I–I saw them a–at your locker j–just a while ago," she stuttered, her face still burning red. Cute, I thought, but not as cute as me.

"At my locker?" I repeated. She nodded. "Oh my gosh thank you!" I kissed her cheek before dashing off, but not without seeing her almost faint and hearing my other fangirls groan in disappointment and envy.

Reaching my locker, there I saw them. Four idiots laughing together and they didn't even bother to look at me.

"Finally!" I rejoiced as I walked toward them with a deadly glare.

Nayeon snickered. "What took you so long to find us?" She asked.

"Yeah, we've been here for like, ten years already," Jihyo added as Chaeyoung and Dahyun laughed.

"You idiots!" I exclaimed. "Why did you trick me?" I asked them in disbelief.

"Well unnie, why did you rush here?" Chaeyoung asked back, causing all four of them to smirk.

I huffed in anger. "'Cause Dahyun told me so!" I pointed at Dahyun.

"They told me to do it," she answered.

"Yeah, we told her to do that," Jihyo admitted. "But why did you rush for Tzuyu?" Her smirk started to grow.

Wait, why did I rush again? Because I'm worried? Nah. Oh, I remember now. "Because I am suppose to make her fall for me." I rolled my eyes.

"Then dump her?" Dahyun guessed. I nodded.

The four looked at each other before Nayeon crossed her arms, her smirk never leaving her face. "You think you can do that?"

I looked at her in the eye. "Of course," I answered without faltering. But why do I suddenly feel like they knew something I don't?

"Really, unnie?" Chaeyoung spoke. "Why so confident?"

"Are you guys seriously doubting me and my seducing skills?" I scoffed. "I wouldn't be Sana if it wasn't for that. Plus, I already did that for about a thousand times already, that's why many girls are head over heels for me."

They all raised an eyebrow at my statement. "We'll see if you can stay being that kind of Sana," Nayeon said before looking at her watch. She looked up and gave me a smile, a genuine one. What the heck?

"You're weird," I told her.

She ignored my comment and clapped her hands. "Classes are about to start. Let's go before the bell rings," she commanded. We all followed her and went to our classes.

The day went by normally. Nothing out of the routine happened, except the fact that I've received many gifts and letters today, but then I realized that it's just a normal thing for me.

I also kept on shooting glances at Tzuyu, who happened to be really good at hiding her feelings. When she caught me looking at her, she just stared back at me with her usual expressionless face and broke the eye contact like nothing happened. How did she do that? I don't know either. I am Minatozaki Sana, and usually I get girls blushing and squealing just by merely glancing at them. Wow, just, wow. She's definitely something. I mean, come on! I even winked at her but she just turned her back onto me at the same time. If only her back could blush then I'd appreciate that.

Someone clapped their hands, causing me to jump in surprise. "Oi Sana, what are you doing? It's already dismissal time and yet you're just there standing, loking like a lost shiba inu," Nayeon teased.

"Students are already dashing out of this campus and usually you're the first one to come out," Jihyo pointed out. "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"She already came out," Nayeon butted in. I gave her a death stare to which she immediately shut up.

Chaeyoung grinned. "Maybe she's thinking about Chou Tzuyu," she mused.

I flinched as she had just made a right guess. Composing myself, I glared at her. "Or maybe not, Chaeyoung," I told her before she pouted.

"Oi Sana don't pick a fight with the kid," Nayeon said as she went in front of me.

"I wasn't picking a fight on her!" I answered defensively.

"And I am not a kid anymore!" Chaeyoung added. She then pointed her finger on Dahyun. "Dahyun is!"

Dahyun smacked the back of her head. "I'm older than you, dumbass," she told Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung pouted again. "But unnie, seriously. What's wrong with you?" Dahyun asked as she gave me a curious glance.

Shrugging, I started to walk toward the exit and motioned for them to follow. "I was just wondering," I started. "How could she be so good at hiding her feelings? There are so many girls out there showing their feelings for me, but that Chou Tzuyu, she's hiding hers?" I asked in disbelief.

"Who?" Jihyo asked as if she wasn't paying attention to what I said earlier. Seconds later she muttered an 'ow'. Maybe Nayeon smacked the back of her head or something. "Oh, Chou Tzuyu," she then said right after.

"Oh, so you were thinking about her. That means I was right earlier!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Nayeon went beside me. "Well, why are you bothered? Aren't you Minatozaki Sana? Aren't you great with your seducing skills?" She mocked.

I stopped and let other students pass before I slapped her arm. She dramatically stumbled forwards. "I'm feeling down yet you're here mocking me!" Rolling my eyes, I continued walking.

"Since when did you feel down about something like that?" Jihyo laughed. "You said it yourself, there are so many girls out there," she said.

"Jihyo-unnie's right," Dahyun agreed. "Why don't you find someone else who's confident about their feelings for you?" She suggested.

Chaeyoung snorted. "Yeah, like the girl in the canteen yesterday," she thought out loud.

"Or Mark Tuan!" Nayeon chimed in.

"Not that asshole." Chaeyoung growled.

"Language," Jihyo scolded her. "But yeah, not that guy," she agreed.

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Why? Isn't he like, showing his interest to Sana for the past two years?" She asked, totally confused.

I scoffed as I turned to Nayeon. "Interest?" I scoffed again before rolling my eyes. "Okay, first of all, I'm gay," I said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which is really true. "Second, he insulted Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Third, I agree with Chaeyoung. That guy is an asshole." I panted as I said it all in one breathing. "And oh, I wouldn't also go after the girl yesterday. You guys saw how she claimed me like I was a thing when I didn't even know her," I added right after I inhaled deeply.

Nayeon had her eyebrows raised as her mouth formed into an 'o'. "Okay," she said as she slowly turned away from me.

We reached the parking lot just after a few more steps. Bidding them a goodbye, I immediately went inside my car. I sighed. What is wrong with me? Why do I even feel sad just because Chou Tzuyu is hiding her feelings for me? I shouldn't be bothered since there are so many girls out there that I could pick, right? Argh, I don't get myself.

I started the engine and slowly drove out of the school before following the way leading to our neighborhood. I leaned on my seat as I tried to get comfortable on it. I already want to go home, but I just couldn't drive faster since I suddenly became drained just by thinking about my situation and my plan about making Chou Tzuyu fall for me. So what was the first thing that I should do again? Ah, bump into— Wait! I just realized that I bumped into her a while ago, and it really was an accident. Well that's a good start! I giggled to myself.

Along the road, I saw a tall figure of a girl walking at the sidewalk. She was looking down, and I noticed that she was trembling a bit. Her shoulders were moving up and down as if she was crying, and her hand was covering her mouth. I pressed my foot harder on the gas pedal to catch up with the girl. Upon closer look, I realized that it was Tzuyu! She was crying while she was walking, and she was still looking down. She hadn't noticed that my car was already beside her.

My foot suddenly went to press on the brake pad. A thought suddenly came onto my mind. Should I call her and tell her to get in the car? Maybe I should. But what if she doesn't follow and keep on walking? Maybe I should just let her walk on her own. But that's not safe!

"Argh fuck it I'll tell her to get in!" I told myself.

As I looked up, she was already gone. I lost sight on her and maybe she already went into the corner. Damn I forgot that she has long legs and she walks too fast. Shaking my head, I muttered, "Fuck, too late." I face palmed.

———

a/n: Hi! Early update 'cause I don't know what to do with my life anymore someone send help.

Please bear with me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
244K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
145K 6.3K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']