Strawberry Yandere (Kokoa X M...

Od Relentlezz41

Not Yandere. That's just a joke. Kokoa has had one goal in her mind for the last few years. It's to have her... Více

Intro
Ch 1 - Greetings
Ch 2 - Relations
Ch 3 - For Kicks
Ch 4 - Baby Steps
Ch 5 - Training (Mini)
Ch 6 - Deal Maker
Ch 8 - Bloody Hell
Ch 9 - Hope Is No Plan
Ch 10 - Detention
Ch 11 - Scent
Ch 12 - Lust Versus Blood
Ch 13 - Wakeup
Ch 14 - Rebuild
Ch 15 - What Makes Her Red
Ch 16 - Get It
Ch 17 - Message
Ch 18 - Scrap
Ch 19 - Da Teeth
Ch 20 - First Study
Ch 21 - Finished?
Ch 22 - Here We Go Again
Ch 23 - Takeoff
Ch 24 - Older Sister
Ch 25 - Garden
Ch 26 - Table Leader
Ch 27 - Judgement
Ch 28 - Testing Testing...
Finale - Full Circle
Bonus (Lemon)
Q And A
Bonus 2 - Senior Year

Ch 7 - Shuzen Life

2.6K 78 29
Od Relentlezz41

Seems like Moka has some memories she wishes to share before you meet Kokoa again. Something is clearly wrong and it's getting in the way of her. What does Moka have to say about life at home?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You took off on a walk with Moka while Tsukune and the other girls headed to the main building early. She wanted to tell you about the past. What she remembers. "You holding up good?"

"I'm perfect."

"Well I hope Kokoa just doesn't give you a hard time."

"Easier said then done. I don't get her. Wanting to hurt you and get to the other you? I get that she remembers the silver haired you but this is a bit much." Just trying to clarify things with her as best to your ability. Also easier said then done due to her sister just being a head case.

(Pretty sure she's Stunatz! Crazy in the head. To a point.)

"Well it's me, Kokoa, and two other sisters. One is a step sister and the other one is her pure blood sister. I'm just half sister to Kokoa and Kahlua. Akua started living with us when I was a little girl. Maybe seven years ago or so."

"Wait. Four of you? She speaks highly of you. I have no knowledge of the other two. Highly doubtful she would bring them up. Akua and the other?"

"Her big sister Kahlua. Honestly saddens me. Her and their mother do their own thing. They don't live in my father's castle much. I haven't seen them in years. Middle school I took off to the human world. Even though I had bad experiences you and Tsukune have helped being so nice to me." She wasn't going to spill her guts out. Too early in the day and for your relationship. Haven't been friends for that long.

"I honestly feel bad. I mean I don't remember my father and don't have siblings. Least far as I know. Don't think my mother has other children around. Highly doubtful. I mean I don't remember anything bad. Nor good. It's numb but not painful. It's strange. I want to help her. But can't like this." Feeling pity for one can start something. Wanting to help somebody because of good friends. One related couldn't be too bad. Underneath all the layers of bitter, anger, rage, bitch, hormones, and maybe a of lonely and jealousy.

"You honestly want to try and help?" She gasped.

"Somehow. I don't know. Weird. I want to do my best and make everyone happy. That being my friends. She's an added bonus. If I can help her then we are golden. For real."

"That's tough."

"Noted. Very noted. But willing to take that chance. I'm aware Kurumu and Mizore don't like her. That can change. Right?"

"But how?"

"I be nice, set things up right, and give it to her."

"You what!?" That came out wrong. Clearly.

"Oh come on. When you say 'do it' you refer to sucking blood. By giving it to her I mean my blood. Whatever that's worth. I'll bring some juice cans with me. Might need them afterwards."

Moka was shocked that you volunteered to put up with her. Putting up with an angry strawberry haired girl. Crazy? Or stupid? Hmmm. Both? Both sounds about right. "How you going to do that?"

"Location. Location. Location."

"Mizore?"

"Naturally."

~~~~~

It was after classes as you put your normal shoes on and head outside towards the courtyard and waited. For your "informant" to be precise. You had the tools set in place. Rather one source. As you heard ruffles in the bushes it was a no brainer it was your intel. "Hey Mizore. Why here?"

"Spot #316. That's why."

"Ummm, okay we'll roll with it. So anyways, whatcha got for me?"

"She's by the gym. Alone. Shocking I know. I'm going to be honest. You really think this is a good idea?"

She does have a solid point. "Right but not bright. Aware."

"Be honest with me. Kurumu brought it up and she brushed it off. You like her?" She glared at you.

"Huh?" Random.

"Are you into her?"

"No... Why? Just why? I'm helping out my friends. Thought of you and the girls when I had this idea. I just want to see what I can do. Just curious. Honestly. She is too bitchy and immature to be a lover. If that's your idea." Can't say I didn't blush at first but that ship has friggin sailed.

"Got juice?"

"So I don't go nappy time? Yes I do. Damn straight I do." Just clarifying Mizore Senpai doesn't out the ice on you. She could if she felt like it. Yet Mizore stalked someone down with pleasure doing so for a friend. She couldn't complain much. "Guess I'm off. Call you guys later?"

"Please do. Just to check in. She is dangerous too you know."

"That she is." And you were off. Walking over to the gym at a normal pace. Was this smart? Odds not in your favor. Deathwish? Not intentionally.

Over you find yourself rounding the corner and she's having a seat by herself. Of course she's alone. Just having a seat on the ledge with her bat on her shoulder. Looking out towards some trees with stick brush on it. She had a blank expression on her face. Hard to read. Mellow wasn't it? Stressed? Maybe. Sad? Likely. Couldn't hurt to ask.

"Hey." You walk towards her.

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped.

"To talk." You exhale.

"What for? No point."

"How about a deal then?"

"Please. What could that be?"

"After you suck my blood."

"Well, I suppose if you put it that way." She blushed.

Score. "Alright. Guess how was your day?"

"Uneventful. Get on with it. Straight to the point."

Well shit. Should have seen that coming. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize let's just hurry up." She huffed.

"Well that's kind of one of them I wanted to ask of you. Why are you so snappy? You don't seem too bad. I know I made a bad first impression. I got that. Sorry for the names too. I just want to help you anyway I can. You deserve to be happy too you know."

"Well aren't you so special. A Vampire caring for another one. Please. You don't know what it's like. Do you get treated line the redhead step child just because you're the youngest? Do you get left all alone? Are your needs always last? Do you see your family regularly?"

"Kokoa. I don't. I don't ha..."

"Piss off. KO-HAMMER!" Her bat turned into her favorite weapon and swung it to make contact to your face.

"Gahhhhh. Oomph!" You fall flat. Face up and trying to be at ease. "My face hurts."

"Nice shot Miss. Kokoa. Weee." Smiled her bat.

"You will never..." She sniffed the air. It was your blood again from a small face cut. "It's the sweetness again. Oh baby I can't resist." A whiff of your blood and it changed her whole mood. She seemed happy.

You hug her close and tilt your neck. "Go ahead." Just like the agreement.

"So sweet. You are sweet."

Me or my blood? You blushed. "Not too deep. Alright?" That sound wrong? Lord I do not have the pants here. Why do I keep making couple statements? Mizore... She softly bit into your flesh. Low by the collarbone. "Ahhhhhhh!" It hurt.

After a few second taste she backed off and you examine your neck with your hand. She sealed the wound she made. "That's the stuff." She sighed.

You crack open a can of juice so you don't feel light headed. Then look at her in her gaze. "Feel better?"

"What's it to you?"

Back to normal I guess. "I just had you suck my blood, it's just a question. That is all."

"You think I'm going to spill my guts out over a taste?"

"Well you kinda know where I'm coming from. I've been trying to help you. Ever since I found out. Don't you get it?"

"Talk stupid!"

What the hell have I done? I gave blood and no result for the most part. "I want you to be happy. Same with the other girls."

"You're a pig like that Tsukune guy? Great."

"No. No. No! All the girls have stories. One went to the human world and away from her family. One without a father. One with mild depression. The tiny one troubles fitting in. We all have troubles. Doesn't mean I can't help you if I can. Why do you think I offered?"

She starred with all this information processing. And the blood was starting to really starting to be felt in her system. "I, don't know."

"Anything else?"

"Come around tomorrow and maybe I'll let you in on things."

"Blood for info?"

"Perhaps."

"Alright. It's a date." Shit! No!

"Date?" She pondered.

"I ah, mind slipped."

"MORNING STAR!" *KA-BANG* Wrecking ball to the ribs. "And keep your distance pervert."

"One hit showdown. Weee." Smiled her bat again.

"Damn right Mr. Koa."

"Tomorrow. See ya then." I hate this girl. But maybe Mizore is right. Maybe I just don't know it. She is kind of cute. Though maybe I should try to expand the dating pool.

~~~~~

The moment you give blood just to have your ass kicked. And when you offer she thinks your perverted and kicks your ass and won't even think about baking you a cake? Yeah. That sort of thing. This bitch is crazy. What you did was probably stupid? Worth it? Hmmmm.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.6K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...
79.5K 2.4K 45
You. Yes, you. You're what they call a blood demon. Half-demon. Half-vampire. Rejected by both breeds and left in the only world you could hide in; t...
Youth Od ſnocks

Mystery / Thriller

972K 47.6K 92
Twenty young women awaken in an unfamiliar environment with a new life objective: raising the six newborn vampire babies that are placed with them...
270K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...