To Love Him | ✔

By CriticallyIntense

HR-19SS | Sammy Walcott is the loner boy. The boy with scars and bruises. The quiet lacrosse boy. Sammy doesn... More

To Love Him
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
Cast
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038 | Epilogue
UP Next
Bonus Chapter |1| R rated
Bonus Chapter |2| R rated
1 million views.
New Book

034

48.8K 2.2K 787
By CriticallyIntense

Elijah Gracia

Sammy and I went to the police station to report his step father. But the police didn't take us seriously because according to them we were kids. They didn't even look at the video, claiming to be too busy for us then. Sammy was angry and their attitude was just making him more angry. Even I wanted to hit a police. In order to avoid further commotion and a future arrest, I had to call my mum. The adult.

Mona came to the police station immediately, after we told her all that been happening, showed her the video and explained our plan, she burst into tears. Sincere tears that proved to be exactly what we needed. There isn't a more better way to get the attention of the entire station that the words of an angry crying woman.

The sheriff got involved immediately and he sent some men to go look for Dennis and issued him a wanted man. Then he sent some others to go bring Melissa to the station.

Melissa was brought minutes later from her work and Sammy engulfed her in a hug. She went into the office of the sheriff and soon she was taken to some testimony room where she testified and photos of her fading injuries were taken. Photos of Sammy were taken too and if not that this was a serious matter, I would have burst out laughing at how uncomfortable he looked.

Dennis was given some restraining order until he is found and arrested, he wasn't to come close to the Walcott's.

--*--*--

We went back to school and the week was bloody busy. We had a lot of assignments and test to catch up on. I barely saw Sammy anymore, he was really busy with both lacrosse and school work and he had to tutor that annoying kid during practically all his free time. And I know the fact that Dennis haven't been found yet was working him up, and me too.

It took two weeks for the police to finally find Dennis although he was hardly recognizable. Dennis was found battered and bloodied, the both of his eyes were swollen purple and he had cuts and bruises every where. Whoever did that to him must have been sent by God himself. Although I know Sammy had more do with it.

Vittorio blah blah, some Mafia guy Sammy made friends with was surely the one who beat up Dennis. Sammy made a deal with the guy to help him take care of Dennis and Dennis's friends. Dennis always hits Sammy and then threaten to have his clique deal with Sammy and his mum if anything ever happened to him. If Vittorio did his job well-- which by the looks of things, he did -- then Dennis doesn't have a Clique any more, he's like a lone wolf, vulnerable to all.

His stupid friends can't help him avoid the police anymore and can't help him punish the Walcott's anymore. To destroy a tree, we've got to cut its branches first. Dennis was summon to court and we had a case set in one week time.

--*--*--

I gently reached down under the table, looking for where I stashed away my mum's glasses. My fingers found the case and I opener it, carried out the glasses and cleared my throat and as I wore them over my very good eyes.

Yes, I found out smallish girl called Andrea, apparently she's the only girl Sammy's ever noticed. We were talking about how many people we've dated and trust me I hated that talk. I'm glad about Sammy though, he's dated no one.

"What are you doing?" Sammy asked looking up from his book.

I cleared my throat, adjusting the glasses to the tip of nose. "What does it look like? I'm reading of course."

He nodded returning back to the text book spread out in front of him. I think I saw him smile, but it was so quick, I might have imagined it. Then he sang under his breath. "I only find Andrea cute."

"Oh come on," I whined and he snapped his fingers.

"Got ya." Then he laughed. "You're hilarious Elijah, you look like an old blind squirrel."

I pouted, "squirrel?" Then I smirked, "you aren't indirectly confessing to some weird kink with squirrels, are you?"

He gave me a disgusted face before reaching for my glasses. "Give me that." He snatched them off before I could stop him. "There, why would you want to hide your beautiful eyes?"

I blinked registering the compliment. Then I smirked. A month ago, that's the last thing you'll ever hear from Sammy to me. A compliment. This only means one thing. He's getting more comfortable around me. He doesn't frown all the time. He smiles, laughs, jokes, talks and even blush. I like this Sammy better. No not like. I love this Sammy more.

I love Sammy and there's no denying it anymore. I look at him smile, and I know I love him. I look at him frown and I know I love him. There's nothing I can pinpoint that I dislike about him. All his flaws and perfection, I love them. Because they are all the things that make him Sammy. That make him different.

I don't know why it's him and not any other boy. But I know I've loved him and only him all through. Way back six years ago. I've loved him since then and that's why I was so confused. But I'm not Elijah from six years ago anymore. I know what I want and he's sitting in front of me looking at his textbook like a professor.

"So my eyes are beautiful?" I teased propping my elbow on the table.

"Duh why else would I be with a crazy person like you."

"Idiot. You find me totally amazing."

"No, I don't." He denied.

"Liar liar, briefs on fire."

"I don't wear briefs." He pointed.

"I do." He looked at me, blushed slightly and turned back to his book.

"Good for you."

I smirked reaching out for his hand that was lying on top the table and held it in mine. Sammy looked at me confused at the gesture. "Let's go up."

He blinked twice. "Up?" I nodded. He blushed again, then coughed. "Up where?"

"To the roof." I smiled when I noticed that that's not the answer he was expecting.

--*--*--

"Wow." Sammy said in awe as he looked around us. We were currently standing on top the roof of my building and the stars in the sky today looked more lovely than ever. "How come I've never been here?"

" 'cause you're a sucker for fun?"

"Shut up. I do have fun. Once in a while." He says.

"Yeah I believe you." I answered sitting down. He sat down too and we held hands in comfortable silence. "Ever tried to count the stars?"

"Yeah, who hasn't."

"Me."

He rolled his eyes, then smiled. "I counted up to a hundred, but then it was as if more stars would come join the ones I've already counted and it'll get confusing and I'll start afresh again." He chuckled, "I'm a crazy kid."

"Tell me about it." He nudged me. "If you could pick a star to give to some one, who would it be?"

Say me. Say me. Me. Me.

"My mum." He said, "she could use a star in her life right now."

I nodded agreeing with him. I smiled, I'm not mad or jealous he didn't chose me. I wholly agree with him.

"Look." He says pointing to a big bright star. "If I could, I would give that to you."

My smile couldn't possible describe how I was feeling. "Why?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. It just looks like something I'd give to you if I could."

This was my time to blush. Sammy nudged me. "Now, you're cute. Cuter than Andrea."

"Shut up." I said my cheeks burning. I feel so good. Like time should just still in this moment, with him.

Sammy reached for my face, making me look at his beautiful eyes that sparkled brightly. "Kiss me."

And kiss him, I did. Again and again and again and again...

---------------------------

Thoughts?

We've ranking 35# in short story. 💃Salsa with me please.

©CriticallyIntense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.9K 32
Harvey is a 16 year old boy with a sassy attitude, he's sarcastic and plain rude. He lives in a mansion with his wealthy parents, his dad is the mayo...
122K 3.7K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
4.2M 54K 13
HR- 3TF | "Most people have a hard time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them" Meet Noel Atkins, kinda awkward, has her face stuc...
887K 40.1K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...