HELL NO!!! I'm Never Gonna Ge...

By tauralicious

Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes wishes come true... especially if you wish for something NOT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 20

177K 1.9K 164
By tauralicious

--- 20 ---

AUSTIN:

I woke up by a truck horn, deafening my ears. I rubbed my eyes vigorously. How could a truck get in my room?? As I uncomfortably rolled over I stumbled down. I quickly sat up looking around.

I was in my car.

And I wasn't wearing any clothes. Just my jacket wrapped over me.

What the heck?

It was hard to remember anything because my head was throbbing badly. Why the hell was I naked on the back seat of my car?!

Last thing I remember was getting kicked out of the game and then I drove over to some place and maybe I got drunk and then... wait!

Those eyes...

Urgh my head! I dropped my self back, resting my head on the seat. I closed my eyes and blurry images started popping in my mind.

Blonde hairs and her eyes... her dull eyes... cherry red lips...

Who was it!? I still couldn't remember... I couldn't remember her voice... Damn drink!

What have I done!? Shit! I sat up straight, feeling goose bumps on the back of my neck. What the heck was I thinking? Oh yeah! I wasn't thinking anything!

How can I do that!? I shook my head and picked up my pant which was tossed on the front seat and pulled on my shirt and jacket. I hopped on to the driver seat. The key was in the ignition. I tried to start the car but I won't because I ran out of fuel.

"Shit!" I cursed and got out of the car. An unknown bar was in front of me. I didn't know how I got here... I didn't drive here last night... or did I? I rubbed my hand on my forehead, whistling out a lot of air. I had to get back home. Andy would definitely worry...

But why haven't she called me? She would... only if....

Damn! I searched both my pockets and the car but my phone was no where. I lost my phone! But I had it last night!

"Fuck you bitch!" I shouted on the empty damp street. Now I had nothing! No cell phone to connect with the real world and no fuel in the car to run back to the real world! I was pretty much in Hell right now.

A minute later I walked up to the 'unknown' bar and knocked at the door. Sure it was close but there had to be someone. "Is anyone there?" I said loudly, sticking my face to the glass window, peeking in but I didn't saw anyone. I gritted my teeth in frustration, walking around the bar, hoping there would be someone. Fortunately I found a small hut behind the bar so I knocked the door.

After a thousand knocks a man opened the door, totally drained out. He rubbed his eyes blinkingly looking at me.

"Uh hey... I um..."

"Spit it a'ready!" he said frustratingly.

"Can I uh use the phone?" he crocked his eyebrow looking at me for a second and then let me in.

I quickly dialed Andy's number but dropped it instantly. What would I tell her?? That I don't know where I am and whom I spent the night with!? Urgh damn!

"Somethin' wrong kid?" the man asked, dropping himself on the couch.

I breathed deeply. "Uh do you remember me? From last night? I-I drank a lot and don't know what happened... do you know who took me out?" I know I was being stupid but it just came out. The man looked at me weirdly.

"What do you think I'm a machine to remember all my customers?" he shook his head.

"Right!" I again picked up the phone and dialed Seth's number.

He answered after fourth ring. "Hello?"

"Seth, man you up?"

"Is it dawn already?" he yawned. "Thanks man for waking me up.. I would've missed the school today. The party was-" he stopped abruptly. "Wait! Where the hell were you last night?" he probably sat up.

I opened my mouth to answer but he cut me. "I know you were damn pissed at that Kyle-ass but why the hell did you went home like a girl?! I tried to- look man what ever happened at the game.. forget it. I mean you missed the most amazing party ever!" he exclaimed. "You should've-"

"Will you freakin' listen to me?" I shouted because he was speaking too much making my head throb again. I started when he was dead quiet on the other side. "I'm not home. I-I don't know where I am! Uh it's-"

"What do you mean you don't know where you are?" he paused and then said. "You didn't go home at all... did you?"

"I didn't. I drove some place and got pretty drunk and next thing I know I woke up in my car and I'm outa fuel."

"You sure that's the whole story?" he was probably narrowing his eyes.

"Pretty much. Look just be here and pick me up."

"And you don't know where you are! How the hell am I gonna find you?"

"Uh I don't-"

"Wait! Keep talking. I'm gonna trace your call. Maybe it'll help."

I hung up when he was done and I turned to leave, finding the man sleeping on the couch. I slowly slipped out and walked back, sitting in my car, thinking the ways to blow it off to Andy why and where I spent the night.

I know I never bothered to tell anyone what I did or where I was but this was different. I had to tell her before she found out the other way. It'll hurt her and may ruin our relationship even more than it is now but I have to be honest with her. Because I'm simply in love with her. Isn't it the case when you feel possessive about some girl and you're ready to change for her?

I loved girls in bed with me but now... I only want her... isn't that a change?

Shit! Why didn't I stop that girl from using me last night? I could have! But I wasn't in control of myself... she was! Shit! I pressed my fingers between my eyes, sighing frustratingly. A hard knock on the window startled me. I looked out and Seth was there.

A relief washed through me. I got out shutting the door violently. "Thanks for the rescue man!" I exclaimed, hopping on the front seat of his car. "Let's go!"

"And leave this crap here?" he stood beside my car looking at me with angry eyes.

"Crap?! Don't ever call that-"

"Shut up Austin! We've gotta take this back..."

"Yeah? And how do you proposed to do it?" I thought of getting off the car but I just couldn't. I was tired and my body was stiff. Seth walked to the car, opening the back door. I turned to look back and found Scott laying back. He was Seth's little brother.

"Get up Scott! You've got work!" Seth pulled Scott out. He rubbed his eyes, yawning sleepily. "You just have to watch the steering. Turn when I'm turning and stop when I stop. Okay?"

Scott looked over at my car and his eye sparkled. "Sweet!" he exclaimed.

"Wait! Do I even get a say in this!?" I interrupted them. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Seth snapped.

"Does he even know how to drive that thing?"

"I'm not a kid!" Scott said totally irritated. "Plus, we're gonna Drag this Thing! So I don't really get to drive it!" he started towards my car.

"Only that you've really got a baby face." He fired a hard look when I said that. "Seth man what are- Aye! Just don't bump it, okay?" I shouted the last part to Scott who was already in the car.

"What harm is that gonna do after you're girl finds out about you're night? You're gonna be dumped!" Seth rolled his eyes on me and walked over to the back of his car, taking out the rope from the trunk.

I just watched him as he tied the front bumper of my car to the back bumper of his car. He got on the driver's seat when he was done and started driving. I constantly looked at the side mirror to watch Scott Drag-Drive my car behind.

"Relax Austin! He's not gonna bump it!" Seth was really irritated.

"What's you're problem man?"

"My problem?! Isn't it you who's got problems!?" he snapped. Before I could say anything he spoke up. "What the hell did you do at the game? Completely fooled your ass out! And after that... everyone thinks you're home except that you're not! And here you are lost at an utterly strange place and god knows how you got here with whom!" he literally shouted at me. "Seriously man, you need help! What did you do?"

"I was angry Okay! Kyle totally set me up and I got pissed and I drove here, got dead drunk and then..." I trailed off thinking how to say it.

"You did it, didn't you? With a total stranger! Not even thinking about Andy for once?"

"I wasn't thinking Okay!? For once stop blaming me! I didn't even got to know who that bitch was! I wasn't even the one doing it! She was!"

"So you're saying she raped you? That's rich..."

"Trust me. It is! Worst of all... she mugged me too!" I gritted my teeth in frustration.

"It was worth it man." Seth laughed. "You got what you deserved. She used you and threw you! Like you do to others... just that you don't take their phone..." he laughed again.

"Yeah thanks. This helped a lot." I said sarcastically. "I've gotta tell Andy about it."

"You crazy man? What are you gonna tell her? That you slept on the back seat of your car with someone you don't remember?! Huh? You know it's gonna break her."

"I can't lie to her! I don't wanna... its better that she knows it from me rather than other way round."

"That's not gonna happen." He said in an assuring manner, parking the car on a gas station. He quickly got out and untied our cars and told Scott something, sat back in the driver's seat and reversed back on the road. "He's gonna bring your car at school."

"What the hell is wrong with you!? He's underage! He'll probably get a ticket for that!"

"So pay it!" he inhaled deeply, composing his face. "I just wanna help you. You don't have to tell Andy now. Pretend like it never happened until something really happens and as for your night, you stayed with me. Got that?"

"Right... yeah..." I whistled out a lot of air relaxing my mind. A few minutes later he pulled the car in front of my house.

"Go and get changed and sneak out again. We'll go together so no one will know. Okay?"

"Okay Dad.. but don't you think I'll get caught half way to my room?" I asked playfully.

"No Son. Look." He glanced ahead and I followed his gaze finding Paul's car driving off. Oh... so he's dropping Andy off. Asshole! He's got way too close to her. "Great!" I mumbled sarcastically, getting off. I quickly sneaked in the house. It was quiet so I guess my parents were still sleeping. Escaping the maid's eye I got in my room and quickly took a bath and changed in fresh clothes.

I got down and we drove to the school. As Seth parked on his spot, I saw Paul hugging Andy.

He should've left by now. What the hell is he still doing here hugging....??

Hugging My Fiancée!

Oh Damn!!

ANDY:

"Are you sure you'll stay? I mean its school and you're old for us kids..." I said to Paul a little sarcastically who insisted to stay with me. He had to drop me today since Austin wasn't home and Paul didn't let me drive.

We were sitting on the engine of his car, since I didn't feel like going in with out Collie. Our school soccer team won the match last night and today was the celebration day. The whole school was decorated wildly.

"Old? You must be kiddin' me!"

"Yeah I'm kiddin'. Grand pa's are a little too older!" I laughed.

He narrowed his eyes and started tingling me. I tried to stop him but my laughter was overcoming me. "Stop. It. Please!" I said between the laughter.

"You shouldn't have said that."

"Okay! I take that back. I was joking." I said and laughed the same time, getting off the engine. "I meant how will you stay here all day?"

"Who said I'm staying the whole day princess? I've got things..." he stopped because I knew he had nothing to do all day!

"Yeah? Things like beating up poor steering of your car?" I looked over at his hurt hand. He'd told me where he went and how he'd got his hand hurt. The knuckles were still badly bruised and it looked awful. I took his hand, watching it carefully. "What were you thinking Pup? Will hurting your self bring her back?" I looked him in the eye and saw the pain he actually was in.

He brought his hand to my cheek, stroking it lightly. "I don't know if she'd ever be back but for me-" he paused sharply, looking deep in my eyes. He just smiled not continuing what he was saying.

Before I could ask, Lana appeared behind us with her two slut friends. "So you've-" Paul turned to look at her when she started. "-trapped a..." she looked Paul from head to toe and back again and smiled widely. Bitch! "...Gorgeous God now, huh Mandy?!"

"What do you want Lana?" I asked bitterly, remembering her kissing Austin before the match in front of me.

"Surety that you'll leave Austin... you really don't deserve him!"

"Oh yeah!" I felt my face burning. I took a step towards her but Paul gripped my wrist.

"It's better if you just leave... you don't want me to do anything wrong, do you?" Paul threatening told her and she turned to leave. But as usual she turned around. I was ready for whatever she had to say.

"BTW I know Austin wasn't home all night... 'cause..." she grinned evilly and left.

I was stunned for a second and next thing I know I was trembling with anger. That bitch does always have to ruin everything! I wasn't really ready for anything like that! Paul quickly curled his arm around my shoulder, pulling me near.

"She was just saying that. Don't believe her." He said softly.

"Austin didn't spend the night with her? Right?" I couldn't locate my voice anymore. Paul looked at me, turning me around and hugged me instantly, like fighting away his own anger.

"He better shouldn't!" he breathed deeply. "Or he knows he's gonna walk ass-less as I'll beat that out of him." He chuckled and so did I but it didn't last for long as we both were thrown apart harshly by someone.

"Don't ever touch her!" Austin hissed at Paul. "And learn to stay far away from her!"

"Don't worry Austin, it's not like 'm stealing her..." Paul joked and grinned.

"You can't ever do that! I'm always here for her.."

"Yeah like last night! I saw that..." Paul's sarcastic tone made Austin's blood rise to his face, so I threw myself in between them.

"Cut it off you both! You're fighting like kids over a doll!"

"Well, the Older Kid can know that he's grown enough to play with especially someone else's Doll!" Austin said sharply, slipping his hand around my waist and started walking.

"The Lil' Kid should learn to stop fooling with other Dolls and stick to his Own!" Paul shouted from behind.

Austin's fist curled and he turned to hit him but I quickly gripped his forearm "That's Enough!" I shouted at his face, dragging him in the school. I tossed him in front of me once we were in the building.

The kids were cheering for every soccer team player that passed them. It was like a crazy roller costar ride! "What the hell Is with You!?" I had to shout over the noise.

"May I ask what the hell you were doing with him?" he shouted too, still mad at the situation.

"Congrats Captain!" a few of the kids cheered, passing us.

"May I ask where the Hell were You all night?!" I back fired, looking in his eyes.

His face suddenly turned pale, his eyes staring at me shockingly. I should've known.

"Great match Carlson!!" his team mates shouted, patting his back. He nodded not leaving my eyes.

"I-I was uh..." he started but was again interrupted by his team mates.

"Hey Austin!"

"Not now!" he said frustratingly.

"Coach wants to see you in his office!" they told him and walked away.

"Austin you should go..." I said disappointingly.

"Yes I was out all night but..." he paused looking in my eyes, finding words to say but suddenly I felt my legs started to shiver.

"Don't bother! I'm late for the class." I quickly walked past him, mingling in with other kids, hearing him shouting my name over the crazy cheering crowd. I ignored that, running inside the chemistry lab. I hate myself!! I should've listened to him but I think I wasn't ready for that.

First I was mad at him for being a total ass to Paul and second I didn't wanna thought about what Lana said. I wish she was just bitching around. But if....

He'd probably be a thousand times sorry telling me how he slept with that bitch. A shiver ran through me jolting me badly. I hated the fact that I'd fallen for a hard core player!

After two long consecutive boring chemistry periods I walked out to exchange my books and saw Austin leaning against my locker. He mumbled something to himself and stood straight when I reached him. He looked kinda funny talking to himself.

"You rehearsing a speech or something?" I slightly giggled, watching his face.

"Uh no... it's bigger than that." He chuckled, leaning towards me. I sighed, folding my arms around my chest. "Andy, I'm... sorry for the way I was with Paul... it's just..." he trailed off searching for words.

"It's just that you're jealous that we are so close...?"

"Yeah I am jealous! Okay?" he shut his eyes tightly controlling his frustration and sighed. He looked at me with strange emotions in his eyes. "Look, I wanna talk to you about yesterday."

"Can we talk about that at home?" I wasn't in any mood to ruin the whole day knowing Austin again did something awfully bad and regretting it!

"No! It's been bothering me a lot! Last night at the game I really got distracted 'cause you and Paul were- 'cause I was jealous and then I got kicked out! I was pissed and so I drank..." he paused, crocking his eyebrow in guilty. "Actually a lot and kinda lost myself to-"

"Hey tiger!" He was cut short by Lana. We both instantly looked at her. "You left your things at my place last night..."

My heart stopped when she pulled his phone and watch, making a pout face. Austin automatically lifted his hand. His face went pale when he found his wrist empty. "Where did you-"

"I hope you didn't forget our night Austin?" she was just as cheesy as she could.

"So This was what you were gonna tell me?" I just mumbled, stepping back but Austin slipped his hand in mine looking directly at me. His blue eyes told me something I couldn't understand because my sight was getting blurred.

"Oh hey Mandy! Didn't saw you here..." she smiled evilly.

"Yo Austin!" we all turned around and found Seth walking towards us. "I told you man you'd left your bag here." He came close, smiling at Austin and me. "I'm sure your phone is in it."

"Only that its not! 'Cause he left it with me last night." Lana quickly spoke up.

"Last night? Austin was at my place."

"Really? Than how do I have this?" she showed the phone and his watch.

"Do you really want me to tell out loud that you stole it this morning?" Seth crocked his eye brow. "I saw it!"

"I didn't!" Lana said stubbornly gritting her teeth, her nostrils flaring with anger. "He-"

"Give it up Lana!" Seth looked at her with threatening look. I don't know what's going on! Austin wasn't home last night and Lana had his things but Seth saw her stealing it this morning! Urgh! She's trying to break me and Austin up!

"Fine!" she threw the things on the floor. She narrowed her eyes at me and I felt my blood boiling inside me.

She's such a bitch! She always tries to ruin everything! Before she could turn, I threw myself on her.

"You bitch!" I shouted, snatching her hair, landing my hand on her face. She groaned. "You Can't Ruin Anything Between Me and Austin! You. Got. That!" I shouted, punching her with my full force. She struggled to push me off but I didn't let go so she banged her fist on my head. I screamed as her hand continued to bang on my head.

"Get off me you bitch! You don't deserve him!" she shouted, aiming for my stomach. But before she could hurt me, Austin's arm got wrapped around me and pulled me away. My feet were off the ground but I struggled to get off.

AUSTIN:

My heart was racing so fast I thought it would rip my chest and jump out. I stood still just trying to focus what had happened. So Lana really did use me and tried to trap me. I wish I could just say something but I couldn't! Andy shouldn't suppose to know it this way.

"Give it up Lana!" Seth told her and smirked at me. He was trying to get my ass out of this mess, only if I had used some sense it wouldn't have happened!

"Fine!" Lana gritted her teeth throwing my things on the floor. I sighed of relief but Andy's hand slipped out from mine and before Lana could leave, she launched herself on her.

"You bitch!" She shouted and started snatching her hair. Lana screamed as Andy's hand hit her face. "You Can't Ruin Anything Between Me and Austin! You. Got. That!" Andy was shouting over and over punching her at the same time.

People started gathering around. I couldn't move an inch because I couldn't register what was happening. Did my Andy really got herself in a cat fight with Lana for me?!?

Andy screamed as Lana started hitting her fist on her head. I had to get her out of it before she gets hurt. I stepped forward ignoring their hands hitting me too. Lana pulled back her fist thinking of hitting Andy hard and shouted, "Get off me you bitch! You don't deserve him!"

Before she could hurt Andy more I curled my arm around Andy and pulled her away. She struggled out from my arm but I lifted her up.

"Andy! Let go!" I hissed in her ear, carrying her out. I set her on her feet when she was a little calm, putting my hands on her shoulder. "Look at me!" I said softly looking directly in her brown teary eyes. "Why did you do that!?"

Tears started rolling down her face. "Because I hate that bitch for always trying to ruin things between us?! She just can't stand me with you!" she choked and I quickly pulled her to me, hugging tightly.

"I wont ever let anything come between us Andy." I kissed her soft sweet smelling hair. "Just don't let her get the best of you. She's not worth it!"

"I don't think I deserve you Austin..." she mumbled against my chest.

I pulled back and wiped her tears. She was wrong about it. I wasn't the one to deserve her. I was the one hurting her and lying to her and even if I tell her the truth, I was the one who'd devastate her! Damn me!

"Shh, don't say like that. Maybe Lana was my girlfriend but that was before, in the past... you are my present now and will always be." I forced a smile, pulling her again to me, softly kissing her. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled in between but she didn't really hear that.

ANDY:

I walked out with Collie to the parking lot when the school got over. Paul and Austin both stood against a tree, arms fold around their chest. They looked mad at each other.

"Hey, did someone told you both look brothers?" I grinned at them but they didn't move an inch. "What's going on?"

"Let's go home princess." Paul stepped forwards.

"Is this some kind of fairy tale?" Austin stepped forwards too. "Princess riding off with a Prince?" Austin crocked his eye brow.

"What ever you can call! C'mon." he started towards his car.

"Why would she go with you? She's coming with me."

"Because I dropped her here and it's my responsibility to take her back!" Paul fired back. He looked extremely mad. I wonder what had they talked before I got here.

"We'll go-" I started but Austin stepped in front of me totally ignoring me.

"Your responsibility? Huh? Your responsibility is to get your ass outa my things! And she's my responsibility!"

"Yeah? If she's your responsibility than why don't you care for her?!"

"I do!"

"When was the last time you-"

"Stop it you both!" I shouted cutting them off. "You are driving me nuts! What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not a kid for you to baby sit! I'm good on my own. Just please stop hating each other!"

"That's near to impossible!" Austin hissed.

"Than talk through it and make it possible!" I ordered and turned to Collie who stood there watching the show. "I need your car. You can drive with Seth right?" she nodded handing me her keys.

"I have the car." "Mine's just here." Paul and Austin said at the same time.

"I'm not going with any of you... you both are coming with me!" I unlocked Collie's car hopping in.

"What are you doing?" Austin asked in astonishment.

"Just get at the back." I ordered and they both got in like little kids. I drove out to the main road, watching them from the rear-view mirror. They really looked like five year old kids mad at each other for some toy.

We drove silently all the way, till I parked the car in the driveway. They both quickly got off walking in the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" I got out, following them.

"In case you've forgotten Prin. Cess. We're home and there's nowhere to go except in!" Austin said sarcastically.

I ignored him, slipping both my arms around theirs, dragging them towards the pool. "Gosh you guys are heavy!" I mumbled, pushing them over the poolside seat. They sat without me ordering me, looking at me for further instructions. Kids!

"Now what? Are we supposed to just stare at each other?" Paul asked impatiently.

"If that's gonna help you both to stop fighting then let it be."

"Who said we fight?" Austin raised his eyebrow.

"We don't fight princess..." Paul said too but shut up soon realizing he was wrong.

"Okay... than say sorry..." I folded my arms around my chest.

"Sorry!? For what? Is this a joke?!" Paul and Austin stood up. "I'm out!" "Yeah I can't say sorry to Him!"

Urgh! They are so stubborn! I guessed my expressions were a little too angry because they both looked down and mumbled "Okay! Sorry..."

A laugh was rolling inside me but I controlled it. They looked so damn cute! "Now hug..." I said gulping in a giggle. I was having fun...

"What!?" they literally jumped back, looking at each other strangely. After a long minute of awkward stare they finally hugged knowing I wouldn't ever let go. Just as they hugged I gave them a hard push making them fall in the pool.

I started laughing like crazies. It was hilarious.

"Shit Andy!" "What the hell princess!!" they were shouting, coughing out water from their throats.

"This wasn't a plan but it's worth it!" I laughed. They laughed but disguised it by an angry expression. I know they were glad to be together too just as I was. Paul swim out of the pool, walking to me with an evil smirk across his lips.

Oh shit! I didn't think about this!

"Don't Paul! You know I can't swim!" I told him backing away. He closed in and before I knew it he scooped me up. I squeaked a scream as he started stepping towards the pool.

"I'll take her from here..." Austin said with the same evil smirk on his face. Damn! They were so similar!

Paul handed me in Austin's arm. "We don't let go so easily, do we bro?" Paul asked smirking.

"Never..." Austin replied him huskily, winking at him. Paul grinned playfully looking at me.

"By the way princess, you just gave me an idea for your birthday...." He smirked and turned to go in.

"It better not involve water-dumping! It'll destroy my make up!" I said childishly, locking my arms around Austin's neck.

"You better wear water-proof!" he shouted over his back, closing the door glass door behind him.

"Shit!" I mumbled. Austin's chuckle made me ticklish. "what are you laughing at?"

"You..." he smirked; sitting down beside the pool, immersing his legs in the water he set me on his lap. Although he was totally wet, his hair dripped on his face, making him look sexy. His perfect smile was calling me in to touch his lips with mine and feel him. "I like Paul's idea for your birthday..." he said softly, nudging his nose in my neck.

"Its still a month, he'll forget it!"

"We never forget, Prin.Cess!" he smirked, kissing my bare shoulder. I closed my eyes, titling my head so he'd march up to my jaw line. He slowly brushed his lips making me feel dizzy. "Why'd you did this Andy?"

"You both need each other..." I whispered.

"But I need you..." he breathed, kissing my cheek. I opened my eyes, looking directly in his deep blue eyes. They were soft and dancing... calling me to them. I started leaning in so much that our noses touched, sending a sparkling current through my body. "I need you Andy..." Austin mumbled, touching my lips.

I sucked on his lips like I wanted them so badly for so long. He licked my lip and I allowed his to enter me. Just as our tongues touched, my stomach flipped around. It wasn't painful but pleasurable and that's when I remember I was kissing the man who was the daddy of my baby. Our baby.

I should tell him. Right now! I tried to break the kiss but I couldn't. He was strong and he had the control over me. A few moments later he pulled back, breathing heavily. I inhaled a lot of air, gathering my gut to break this new to him.

"You know you've created a monster Andy?" Austin asked playfully and for a second I thought he was talking about our baby but then I realized he was talking about the reunion of him and Paul.

"My bad!" I said under my breath.

Austin chuckled. "Paul's right... we don't let go so easily..." Austin smirked evilly and the next thing I know he pushed him self in the pool, with me in his arms. I slipped off from his arms and set my feet on the pool floor.

"You'll pay for this!" I threatened him but instead he pulled me to him. His hand pushed me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I won't ever let go... I promise..." he said seriously, looking deeply in my eyes. The intensity pulled me to him and our lips got locked again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 154K 52
what would you have done if you had a fight with the CEO of the company you work in and threw a bottle of 7 up on his face purposely outside a supe...
3.3M 93.4K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
7.2K 476 6
⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 --- ( 𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙁𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 ) ❝ rollin' in i feel a dark swell, crawling up the skin of...