Love never fades

By samantha0417

!!Completed!! Read if you want, or don't...up to you ? If you do read though, enjoy ?❤ Just writing as it goe... More

New Booook!
[Chapter one]
[Chapter two]
[Chapter three]
[Chapter four]
[Chapter five]
[Chapter six]
[Chapter seven]
[Chapter eight]
[Chapter nine]
[Chapter ten]
[Chapter eleven]
[Chapter twelve]
[Chapter thirteen]
[Chapter fourteen]
[Chapter fifteen]
[Chapter sixteen]
[Chapter seventeen]
[Chapter nineteen]
[Chapter twenty]
[Chapter twenty one]
[Chapter twenty two]
New book
[Chapter twenty three]
The end

[Chapter eighteen]

580 55 24
By samantha0417

Justin's pov:

Raegan and I lay on the couch at my house peacefully. His body is spread out on the couch and his head is against the arm rest. I'm laying basically on top of him. He doesn't mind because I'm small and not heavy.

"Rae?"

"Yes?" He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my forhead which calms me.

"I-i love you." I say quielty and close my eyes.

"I will love you very soon baby. I can feel it." That's the first time he's called me baby. I blush and look up at him. He smiles at me and I scoot up closer to his face. I grasp his cheeks with my thumb and pointer finger. I lean down and kiss him passionately. I pull away and smile at him.

"You are so cute." He says.

"Why thank you. That means a lot coming from the cutest person I've ever seen."

"Hm. Well played." He squints his eyes and me and lifts his head to kiss me again.

"Oh I forgot to ask you. What did Jake say today?" He asks. I get off of him and we both sit up on the couch.

"I told him you and I were kinda dating and-"

"Woah why would you tell him?" He asks cutting me off.

"Well he asked me to be friends and I thought I could trust him. He told he still liked me but ehen he heard me say we are together, he got all bitchy and told me he never should have trusted me." I say. He shrugs.

"He was acting bitchy because he is a bitch." He says leaning back on the couch.

"Hm." I put my feet on on the coffee table and lean my head back. "I don't care anymore."

"Good." He comes closer to me and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and then my phone dings. I pick it up and see the message.

Jake: Have a fun day at school tomorrow Justin. You'll be the center of attention ;)

Me: What? Why?

"What the fuck did he do?" I ask sitting up on the couch and leaning to rest my elbows on my knees. I told my phone and wait for a responce.

"What could he have said?" Raegan asks.

"I don't know." I shrug. I see him typing.

Jake: You'll see babe <3

Me: Don't call me that

Jake: See you tomorrow

I don't answer and put my phone down. I take a deep breathe and look at Raegan.

"Damn what happened to him?" He asks

"I don't know but now I'm worried." I tap my foot anxiously on the rug floor.

"No don't be." He puts his arm around my waist. "I'll be right there with you tomorrow. You'll be okay." He smiles.

"Thank you babe." I hug him and he rubs my back slowly.

"I'm always here for you. You know that." He whispers.

"I know." I nod in his chest and smile.

[The next day]

We get out of my car, walking into school.

"What's going to happen?" I ask as we slowly walk towards the front doors.

"It'll be fine baby." He grabs my hand and I immediatly calm down.

"O-ok." We make it into school and I look around frantically. We continue walking and I look in every direction.

"It's them!" I hear soneone yell and then a bunch of students come up to us. They are all asking questions. It's like we are famous.

"Woah woah wait." Raegan sounds loudly shutting everyone up. "What's going on?"

"Is it true you two are dating?" A girl asks making everyone nod at us.

"Why would you ask that?" I ask.

"Wait. Justin is also true that you hooked up with Raegan as you were dating Jake Mensi?" A boy asks.

"What, What? No!" I say so confused.

"Where did you all hear of this?" Rae asks looking around at all the students surrounding us.

"Jake texted eveyome." Someone says.

"The whole school."

"Why would you cheat on Jake?" A small girl asks beside me.

"No no I never cheated on Jake." I shake my head. "He's lying he just hates me."

"Why would he hate you?" Lots of them ask at one time. I look at Raegan. He shrugs looking down.

"We are dating." Rae says. My eyes widen.

"You are? So Justin were you really cheating on Jake?" As a boy says which makes everyone start talking and asking more insane questions. I see Raegan's friends looking at each other looking discusted.

"Guys guys this isn't some type of famous interview or something. Leave us alone Jake is lying to all of you." My eyes start watering and I pull Raegan down the hall. We make it past the kids and they all seem to go their seperate ways.

"Fuck!" I bang my hand against the locker as tears stream down my face. Raegan gets closer to me. "This is all my fucking fault I'm so sorry." I cry to Rae.

"No this isn't your fault Justin." He hugs me and I try my best to stop crying. We just came out to the school in the worse way possible.

"This is what Jake was talking about. I should have never told him." I mummble against his shoulder.

"It's alright baby, maybe it as for the best. I do want us to last and it's better the school knows now." He pulls away but still keeping us close.

"Really?" I sniff my nose and look into his eyes.

"Yes really." He nods. I peck his lips and hug him again never wanting to let go.

"Aww how cute." I turn around and see Jake a few feet away smirking at us. I would really love to just pounce and attack him like a fucking wild animal right now.

"Fuck you Jake." I say queitly to him. He comes a bit closer and my eye twitches almost like my body all control itself. He stares at me.

"How could you do that to me?!" I raise my voice shoving him back. He bites his lip in anger and frustration as he gets close again and all up in my face.

"Do that again and see what happens you tranny." I can see his breath on my face. He's never said that to me before. Raegan pulls me back by my waist and replaces my spot in front of Jake. He is now forced to look up at Rae.

"Talk to him like that again and see what happens asshole." Now Rae gets in all in his face, moking him. Jake backs up a little and glances at me.

"He can't protect you forever Justin. You made enemies with me, it's not easy from here on."

"Oh shut up." Rae hisses. "You won't do shit. And if you try to pull anything, good or bad on him, you'll be sorry. Because as long as he's my boyfriend, he is protected and I'll take a bullet for him. You don't want that, trust me." Raegan says to him and I can hear the anger in his voice from behind him.

"You'll see Beast. You're not so tough." He backs away and shakes his head.

"Try me." Raegan nods slowly. Jake walks away not saying another word. Rae turns around, his fists clenched. I get close to him and put my hands on his face.

"Raegan." I say. "Calm down please." I say as I bring one hand down to his so he unclenches his fists. I intertwine our fingers.

"I-i'm sorry that was-"

"No don't be sorry. Thank you, I couldn't have done that on my own." I cut him off smiling at him. He nods taking a deep breathe.

"You are safe with me baby, I promise." He lets go of my hand and hugs me gently.

"No one has ever stood up for me like that. Please never leave me." I say into his shoulder. He pulls away and leans his forhead against mine.

"You're my everything babe. I'm never leaving." He says while looking into my eyes. He means it.

"Let's go to our lockers, we can't be late." He nods agreeing.

[End of the day]

I haven't seen Jake since this morning and that concerns me. What did he mean it's not easy from here on? What the hell is he going to do? What did I even do? I never cheated on him and I never meant to hurt him, feelings change.

Oh yeah, kids have been coming up to Raegan I all day asking about the conversation this morning. We said the truth.

I open my locker making sure to put all my things away quickly. I shut it once I'm done and try to turn right to walk down the hall but I bump into someone. I look up and see Rae.

"Hey you alright? You seem rushed." He asks. I nod looking back.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go home." I take his hand and we walk out of the building getting into my car. I drive home safely and we go inside.

"You've talked to your mom right. She doesn't mind you staying here?" I ask as we put our bags down.

"No she doenst mind." We walk over to the couch and sit down. It's silent for a moment. I tap my foot anxiously from the silence. Awkwardness is the worst.

"Tomorrow at school, give me chance to kiss you so everyone can see." He smirks and comes closer to me.

He leans down and connects our lips slowly. I smile against his lips as I shift so I'm sitting on his lap, straddling him. He puts his hands on my hips, squeezing them a bit. His tongue slips against my bottom lip asking for enterence desperately. I allow him in and we start making out. His hands slide up and down my body giving me the chills.

"Mmm." I moan slightly against his lips which makes him kiss me harder. I go with it and enjoy this because like, it's Raegan ;)

He pulls away and takes me off his lap laying me down on the couch. He gets on top of me and smashes our lips together again. We kiss sloppily and he moves down my jaw to my neck. He kisses around and finds my sweet spot. He sucks lightly but then gets more aggressive. I bite my lip trying to control myself.

He picks his head up to face me and looks down at my neck. He smiles innocently.

"Oh no." I laugh and push him off me running to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see two dark ass hickeys on my neck. I can't even hide them.

"Babeee. The worse spots too." I whine. I hear him laugh from the couch.

"You're mine baby." He yells.

Once again, not edited
So, one person knows what I'm doing next chapter ;) hope you enjoyed 🤷💕 Vote and comment 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 230 33
• A jaegan story • !COMPLETED! I'm just going with the flow here 🤪 If you know me and you liked my previous stories, you will like this one. Trust...
24.5K 1.7K 33
(*completed!!!*) Hey so this is my 7th jaegan story. Everyone who has already read my other 6 ones, you guys are the real ones ❤🤘 If you are new, en...
13.1K 143 27
This smut book was promised to many of my imagines readers. thanks to everyone who reads. requests are open.
3.7K 197 62
what happens when the bad boys justin and raegan are messing around for fun and someone catches feelings? ;) read and find out i recommend reading if...