[Chapter twenty one]

Justin's pic:

It's been about two hours now. I'm sitting on my bed, very anxious. Is Raegan okay? Is he having fun? Is he drunk? What is he doing at the moment?

Me: Hi baby, are you having fun? You're not drinking right?

Babe💕😩: Yes love and no I'm not drinking. How are you?

Me: I'm fine. What are you doing?

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes. Nothing.

Me: Raegan?

Another 20 minutes, nothing. Should I go there? No, I don't want to bother him. But what if he's hurt? Or worse? Yeah, I'm going.

So before Raegan left he told me the address and it's kind of close. I get in my car and start to drive. Ten minutes later I get there. I see a lot of cars and neon lights from outside. I get out of my car and go inside. Shit it smells horrible in here. And smoke everywhere, beer bottles on the ground.

I walk in the kitchen and see kids chugging beers and taking shots. I take a good look and don't see Raegan. I'm glad honestly. I walk down the hall and to the sitting room. My eyes don't get to scan the whole room until I see him.

He's sitting on the couch all the way in the corner of the room. There's a girl sitting on his lap. I recognize the hair. It's fucking Brooke.

My eyes water as I step a little closer. There are so many people and it's so loud but I don't see or hear anything besides them right now. I see now they are full on making out. His hands are on her ass. He told he wasn't drunk, so he wants this. He knows what he is doing.

I run quickly through people and out of the house before I break down. I'm not even going to bother to stop it. I'm done. But why would he do this to me?

I get in my car and sit in silence. After a minute of realizing, I start crying silently. I lean my head on the steering wheel making it honk for a second. I'm a mess. He cheated on me. And he still continues to do so at the moment. That's why he wasn't answering my texts.

I drive home wiping my tears every second so I don't get into a car accident. I finally get home after what felt like hours and run inside. I slam my front door not even thinking of my mom. I see her come down the stairs quickly seeing me. I continue to cry and she comes over to me.

"Justin, baby what happened?" She asks holding my hands.

"R-Raegan." I stutter looking at her.

"What about Raegan?" She asks.

"He cheated on me." I slide down the front door, tears falling faster.

"What?" She asks in disbelief. I just nod my head and cry in my hand. She gets on the floor and rubs my knee.

"Honey I'm sure it's a misunderstanding." She says.

"N-no." I shake my head. "He told he wasn't drinking but I go there and see he's making out with his ex. He wanted it. He wants her, not me. I'm so stupid!" I raise my voice talking quickly at the end pulling at my hair.

"Here stand up." She says. She helps he up and brings me upstairs. We go into my room and I climb in my bed as I try to stop crying. I love him, why would he do this?

"Get some sleep Justin. Talk to him tomorrow." My mom says kissing my forehead. I nod and she leaves shutting my bedroom door.

I bring my blankets up to my neck and sniff my nose every two seconds. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want me, I keep repeating in my head. He never wanted me. But why would he say he wanted us together?

Love never fadesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara