[Chapter seventeen]

Justin's pov:

I walk out of the bathroom in his room wearing the clothes he gave me. He turns to look at me and smiles.

"I knew you would look adorable." He says. I stand in front of the mirror to see how big his hoodie is on me, but I love it. He also gave me a pair of one of his old sweatpants. They are clean, they are just too small on him so they fit me.

"Thanks for letting me borrow these." I say walking over to his freshly made bed.

"Of course. You can keep them." He sits beside me and wraps his arm around my lower back.

"Are you sure?"

"Well the sweatpants are too small for me. And you look so cute in my hoddie." He says. I kiss his cheek and lay back on my back in his bed, closest to the wall. He lays next to me. I think for a second before turning to my left to look at him. He turns to the right once he sees me looking at him.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Just thinking." I shrug. He scoots closer to me, a smile forming on his face.

"About what?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"You don't want to take it too far yet right?" I ask. "I-i don't mean it like us having sex or anything. I just mean like what we do." I say talking fast. "Not l-like-

"I know what you mean...don't be nervous." He says quietly cutting me off. His voice sooths me.

"I think we should wait a little. Don't you?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"But that doesn't mean I can't do this." He says as he comes even closer to me.

I watch as his face gets closer and closer to mine. His eyes flick to my lips for a second before back up to my eyes. He leans in kissing me gently. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I get goosebumps once his lips touch mine. He brings his hand behind my head and tangles his fingers in my hair. He pulls away slowly after maybe a minute and smiles.

"That wasn't too much, right?" He asks.

"No, that was perfect." I blush and dig my head in his chest. He rubs my back and leans his head on mine.

"Goodnight Rae." I whisper. I love you.

"Goodnight Justin. Sleep good." He says and a within a few minutes I feel myself falling alseep. Happy in his arms.

[The next morning]

I wake up. My eyes still closed, but I'm awake. I don't open my eyes and I don't move because I love this feeling. Rae his arms around me leaving slow, long pecks on my cheek. He kissed down a little and to my lips now. I keep my eyes closed as I kiss back so he knows I'm awake.

"Good-morning." He says like two different words between kisses. I pull away.

"Morning." I sit up on his bed and rub my eyes adjusting to the light from the window in his room. "Fuck we school don't we?" I groan.

"Yup. It's Monday." He grins.

"Ok, let's get ready." I say stepping onto the carpet on my bedroom floor.

We finish getting ready and walk outside to my car.

"It's not as balls right now." He says squinting his eyes because of the sun. I laugh.

"You're right." I open my car door and get in. He gets in the passenger side of my car.

"I'll just come over again after school. Need to hang out with my boyfriend." He smiles putting his seatbelt on.