captured (tord x reader)

By kkwatt0205

(Y/n) has a dark secret. Shes known tom for a while. You even have similar eyes! Read to see BRING HOLY WATE... More

1
2
a/n
4
sorry
REWRITING

3

282 8 5
By kkwatt0205

"If you could Change anything about yourself what would it be?"
"Every thing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov dream

"Y/N wake uuup~"... ." Y/N!" I feel a sharp pain on my head only to find red leader tugging at my hair. "AHHH, STOP PLEASE!" He pulls me closer inspecting my features. "Shes strong, artistic, brave, and a perfect shot sir." A man says. My captive wipes away my tears of pain." I'll take this one." He looks at the man. He let go of my hair but, that was his mistake.

*WACK*

I punched him as hard as I could! Nothing, he didn't even flinch." Yup the perfect one." He said ready to punch me.

End dream

Tords pov

I was trying to wake  y/n when shot up off her bed crying. "Y/n? Are you okay?" She looked at starting to freak. "R-R-Red Leader?!?" Shit "TO-!" All you could hear was silence

Y/n pov

"TO-!" All I could hear was silence, it was me! I collapsed to the floor, re... tord punched me. He grabbed my hair and shushed me. "Y/n! ARE YOU OKAY!" Edd yelled. Tord shook me, "YES!" I yell. No reply.

~le time skip ~

I was put in a cage. Like a dog. Except I was tied up. Tossed came in with a gas mask. He said he used a gas so the guys could forget me. (Ik ik cliche) he took off the mask. "So, y/n, how's the monster?" Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
743K 20.2K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 62.5K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...