Billie Kay and John Cena

By fearlessviper990

John Cena and Billie Kay love story ❤️ More

Layed eyes
More than friends

Closer and closer

129 0 0
By fearlessviper990

My entrance music starts playing and I can't believe the pop I got. I walk into the ramp with my trusty elegant cape I have on and my silk gloves. Me and Charlotte continue to promo and I end up winning the match via roll up pin fall.

I go behind the curtain and since the main event is next John is standing in there. "Hey Billie, nice going out there!, fancy going for drinks to celebrate your debut? "Sure" I smile

Me and John meet in the bar that he selected and we get chatting about how much we love wrestling. "When did you start wrestling?" John says " well I really started in 2007 but made my next debut in 2015" I say while smiling again, how about you?" "I can't remember when I debuted I just know that i still love wrestling and never want to give it up? "Passionate huh?" I smile while looking down to my drink.

We were chatting and drinking for about 3 hours and I've obviously had more than he has. So I'm all over the place. "Let's get you back to your room. He says laughing "Thanks for......tonight John. I wake up in the morning and boy do I regret drinking. I see an orange juice and a headache pill saying eat me and drink me. I then hear a card go through the door and it's John " your awake then" he says trying to hold in laughter. "My head is banginggggg"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...