More than friends

" I know I can tell" you had so much to drink last night. "Did you undress me?" I say curiously. He simply nods yes "I didnt have a choice....cmon we should get you out of here. I hop into my clothes and into his car. "Thank you for hanging out with me last night" I say " it's fine we can do it again if you want and I need a travel buddy?, you up for it Aussie?"
OMG ME BEING JOHN CENAS TRAVEL BUDDY?
"I'd love that. I hate driving alone at night and stuff" "don't worry.... we can take my bus which has a driver. So all we would be doing is relaxing. Meet me here after so we can go and book our rooms in the next city" he says "okay see you later"

I have a match now with me and Charlotte. Creative wants to make a storyline where I'm the big heel and she's the face. I'm LOVING it!

I then Finnish the match, get changed and meet John and his bus. "Hey he says " got everything you need? "Yeah"

We arrive at the hotel and attempt to book separate rooms. " sorry we only have one room with a double bed" at the same time and me and John say "well take it" I start to blush.

Me and John get to the room and notice how big the double bed is. I walk into the bathroom getting changed into my long t-shirts and shorts. I catch John checking me out and I ask" you checking me out" we had a few drinks on the bus so we were both tipsy. "Maybeee" He says with a cocky grin and he's laying on the bed. I go to pour another drink but I feel his hands moving with my hips and we both start laughing "you look so hot tonight" he says " I know I do.... your not to bad I say...