𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 ||Avenge...

By huffletough_

She came long before any of them... From just gas and elements.... She was born from an energy source.... ... More

Prologue💫
💫O N E 💫
💫T W O💫
💫T H R E E💫
💫F O U R💫
💫F I V E💫
💫S I X💫
💫S E V E N💫
💫E I G H T💫
💫N I N E💫
💫T E N💫
💫E L E V E N💫
💫T W E L V E💫
💫FOURTEEN💫
💫FIFTEEN💫
💫SIXTEEN💫
💫SEVENTEEN💫
💫EIGHTEEN💫
💫NINETEEN💫
💫TWENTY💫
💫TWENTY- ONE💫
💫TWENTY-TWO💫
💫TWENTY-THREE💫
💫TWENTY-FOUR💫
💫TWENTY-FIVE💫
💫TWENTY-SIX💫
💫TWENTY-SEVEN💫
💫TWENTY-EIGHT💫
💫TWENTY-NINE💫
💫THIRTY💫
💫THIRTY-ONE💫
💫THIRTY-TWO💫
💫THIRTY-THREE💫
💫THIRTY-FOUR💫
💫BONUS💫

💫THIRTEEN💫

15.9K 388 56
By huffletough_

Collapsing to the ground Tessa starts to scream out in pain clutching her head. Visions of people flash through her head. People she somehow remembers but never met. Then the people turn into stones including she saw herself there.

Realizing before blacking out what she is and all those other people/ stones were, they were the infinity stones. The creators of the universe. Tessa herself was space.

Falling into blackness Tessa went unconscious while Thor started to freak out and call for the other Avengers.

Running out from all their rooms the group saw Thor clutching Tess trying to wake her up but she remained still, almost corpse like.

"She just started screaming then collapsed!" Thor said a bit panicky.
Crouching down Bruce and Tony took  Tessa's hand to try and find a heart beat.
"Does she even have a heart?" Bruce asked seriously.
"I'm not totally sure. Get her on the table." Tony replied putting his glasses on.

Bringing her to the tech floor and placing her on the table Bruce put an oxygen mask on her just in case. Taking her pulse the group found nothing.

"Technically right now she is dead but-" Tony started only to be cut off by Tessa sitting up.

"Hello? Who are you? What do you want with me?" Tessa got up from the table and walked over to J.A.R.V.I.S main frame 3D version.

"I'm sorry miss Tessa but I do not understand."  JARVIS spoke out but Tessa kept going.

"What's going on? Why am I here? Let me go! You monster!! You, you killed him! Why! He didn't do anything wrong! That was my brother!" Tessa screamed only to collapse again. Rushing over Tony and Bruce checked her pulse to see that it was beating.

"What the hell was just that?"

Waking up on a Jet, Tessa felt like she had been ripped to shreds. Sitting up she noticed Thor was sitting next to her.

"What happened?" Tess spoke up softly.
" you mean you don't remember?" Steve said confused at the situation.
Shaking her head no Tessa looked scared. Hell it was the
first time she ever felt an emotion.

"What did I do? Like I'm so confused right now and my head is killing me which I really don't know how it's possible as I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL THINGS I DO NOT LIKE THIS!"

"Yeah I don't like this either." Tony said making Tessa read his mind. He was scared of something. The same thing she was afraid of too. They just didn't know what it was.

"No but for real what did I say?" Tessa said remembering a bit but it was still mostly fuzzy.
"That someone took you and then someone I'm guessing the same person killed your brother. I thought you didn't have a brother let alone a family?" Thor said nervously not wanting to upset her.

"I don't." Tessa replied.
"Then why would you say something like that?" Steve questioned.
"I'm not sure." Tessa lied. She knew why because whatever took over her body wasn't a memory, it was a glimpse in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.4K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
12K 237 22
A girl has always been difference since she was seven her parents had been killed by a machine which exploded with so much energy she survived and wa...
791 64 22
The girl who thought that she lost everything, but maybe she gained more. A 14years old Theia has good life. She tries her best at everything. But on...
14.6K 500 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...