ISHQBAAAZ(SHIVIKA KA VANVAAS)...

By Sasha__Sweety

This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to... More

Prologue
Family without Shivika
Shivika's New house
opinion
Om Returns
Annika Unconscious!!!
Shivika to become parents !!!!
Is it a Clue????
Shivaay's Plan
Shivaay's fear!!!
On Way to Hospital!!!
Annika Sees OmRu !!!
Will ShivOmRu meet ???
Shivaay meets OmRu...
Om confronts Shivaay!!!!
ShivOmRu or OmRu !!!
Dadi's surprise....
Annika wants to feel ???
Soumya's love.....
Hunt for Swetlana !!!
What is Soumya upto?...
Shivika's Baby !!!!
Soumya gets caught!!!
Swetlana Ki Oh My Matha!!!
OmRu Succeeds!!!
Shivika Wish???
TejVi in Goa....
Help...
Shivika is Back!!!
Rudra's Big Decision!!!
Happy Family???
ShivOmRu's Ishqbaaazi....
ShivOmRu in Disguise
Annika Dead!!!
Welcome Ansh...
Opinion
Announcement
Epilogue!!!

Annika's Godh Bharai...

5.5K 340 30
By Sasha__Sweety

Hello guys.... 

Its middle of night... Tejvi.... Rumya.... is already  slept.... Dadi too..  Om and Gauri is out of house... Pinky and Annika had a Mom-Daughter convo  for quite some time then Pinky asked to sleep Annika  as its so late... she too sleeps... But Annika is awake... she wants to see Shivaay and misses him....  Shivaay's condition is more bad than Annika... Sakthi is snooring in his ears... he is moving here and there.... rotating himself in bed sheet no he cant wait for more ....

S- no I can't sleep here.. I'm missing Annika more...  even if I tries to adjust Dad is Snooring... I don't know how mom sleeps near him... I think I have to give award for  Mom...  no I want to see Annika now...  I will check whether she slept... (he moves hearing sound  Sakthi wakes up)

Sa- Beta what happened... did you not slept...

S-(thinks) how will I dad if you snore like this (says) I'm going to sleep Dad... I was checking some emails which is important....

Sa- theek hai so ja...

S- you sleep na I will sleep.... (thinks) no I can't wait for more even 2 feet rule is not bad like this... (he slowly  sneaks  away from Room) I hope Annika is awake... (he opens pinky room) Thank god Room is not closed... Mom is slept too... (he goes near Annika very slowly) Annika... Annika...(about to shout but Shivaay closes her mouth) Its me Shivaay....

A- aap ish time pe... yahan kya kar rahi hoon... If  Ma  gets up .....

S- sh sh... come with me.... I can't sleep there...

A- kyu....

S- Dad is snooring.... and I can't sleep without you... come with me....

A- Shivaay you go we will talk in Morning.... Adjust 1 Day Tomorrow I will talk about this to Ma...

S- no I can't you come out now please Annika....

A- aap na ek tum Pagal hai... aa ja...

S-Thank you sweet heart... pagal ho aap kae liye....

They comes out... Shivaay suddenly hugs her and kisses too..

S- seriously this is the very bad night for me.. I couldn't even sleep a single minute... now give me  what we stopped in the middle....

A- how can you be in  same  thought even after 3 hours Shivaay...

S- what to do if you want something.... hard work is needed that to  from biwi's.. you know how hard is to convince biwi's know it from me....

A- Accha ji  app na bahut cute hoon....

S- I know  I'm cute don't change topic.... come on (shows his cheeks)...

A- Baghad Billa...(kisses him)

S- come we shall spent some time in study room... we get some cool air  from pool too...

(They walks to Study room...)

A-  kal kaam hai you should go.. you are going to office here after 10 months.... so sleep today  in two days  we have  lohri ...  we can spent time...

S- there is no work for me till our child birth... Bade papa and Dad will take care of it.....

A- seriously you will stay with me she hugs him excitedly....

S- haan I'm... come on... They both spent some time  and they  falls asleep... Annika is sleeping in Shivaay's  chest  and he is holding her so close...  she sleeps comfortably in his arms.... Shivaay sleeps in uncomfortable position but happy as Annika is comfortable....

After some time Pinky feels no body is near her.... she puts lights and Shocked to see Annika missing.... she sees down and around ....checks washroom... she gets tensioned.... but decides to not  disturb any one..... she sees the door opened.. she comes out... checks in each room...Tejvi is awake as Tej received some call.. Pinky asks to them whether they saw Annika..  they says no Tejvi to joins the search... Dadi is disturbed by the sudden light and she comes out... even she says she didn't see her... They comes down  in searching  sees Shivika Room Shivaay is not there...

P- Shivaay be yahan nahi hai... where is this two... 

Jhanvi- may be I know where they are...  come with me.... (They goes)

P- Mummy ji yeh dono yehan hai.... but why...

D- arrey pagal  this is special space for them.... pool has more memories connected to them... you took Annika with you but  they are here ....see they are sleeping uncomfortably yet comfortably...

P- but why should they sleep like this if we have beds, AC rooms... 

D- pinky for us it looks like uncomfortable but see the  smile in their lips this was what they needed togetherness.... not the luxury or comfortable... come on don't disturb....

P- mummy ji how will they sleep like this body pains .... we will  wake up and ask them to sleep in room....

D- no  they will handle you come....

They goes....

Morning Shivika wakes up before everyone and Annika comes near to pinky  to sleep and Shivaay goes to their room... Pinky is surprised to see Annika near her...

P- Annika yahan... but she was in study room na... is it dream.. whatever I should talk to Shivaay....

Shivaay is awake and gets ready to freshen up..... pinky comes....

P- Shivaay I  have to  talk to you some thing important ....

S-Bolo mom.... kal raat tum aur Annika sath hai na...

S- how do you know...

P- we saw you both sleeping near the pool un comfortably  I took her with me that I felt that she will like to stay with me  but she too wanted you near her ... I'm sorry from today you take care of Annika and keep her with your self.. Just remember this 1 month is very important... we may not know when she will get pain...  if she feels any pain call us don't panic....

S- ok Mom Thank you so much..

P- ek aur baat  This is our first heir.. we should Keep Godh Bharai function for Annika as it makes both Mother and Child Happy... I want to happen this today evening  I asked pandit ji about this he said we can keep today  as this day is very good... so I just want to know what Annika likes... 

S- likes means  about what.... food ? Dress?

P- yes about that say  na I will arrange like such....

S- Mom She likes Aloo puri,  Gajhar ka halwa... and whatever you do with love... Dressing she likes  to keep very simple  and she should feel comfortable.... Decoration too keep it simple... I think we need not invite  media today.. we can keep as private affair.. that's what she likes....

P- theek hai I will arrange it... Don't  say it to her and don't allow her out of room...

S- ji mom..

Annika comes....

A- ma I'm hungry could you give something for me... I will freshen up and come...

P- Oh My Matha meri bacchi ko book laghti hai mei abhi aatha hoon... (she goes )

S- (thinks) I wish Mom and Annika stays likes this forever... Ok Shivaay now time to arrange some gifts and dresses from your side before she comes... (he checks some dresses and diamond necklaces ) ok this will good nice (he orders and smiles)

A- kya hua... aap theek  hai now days your are smiling  alone... what is the reason even tell to me I will laugh...

S- aisa kuch nahi come on Annika... 

A- ok ok...

Om's Gallery:

Om and Gauri  was sleeping they don't even know how they fell asleep... but Gauri is in Om's arm... Sun rays fall on them... Gauri gets up and sees Om sleeping peacefully... she  thinks to have a bath and change the  dress ...

G- hey Shankar ji its already late we should go before 10.00 am  otherwise patha nahi kya hoga... Omkaraji   abhi thak soja raha hoon...(she goes )

After some time Om wakes up and is shocked to not see Gauri anywhere but hearing the sound from washroom he gets relieved.. 

After Gauri comes Om to freshen up and leaves to OM....

In Oberoi Mansion:

 Pinky comes  bringing food....

P- I know you don't like pasta but within 20 mins I could only do this..

S- Mom don't worry now days Annika is fond of Pasta... She loves it even he asks me  to do it when we are there in Goa....

P- Really.. then this is good...

A- kya karo Ma... Bagad  billa ka baccha  wants to eat like dad....

P- (laughs) mera baccha ki naam bighad na karo na... he is sweets....

A- ma aap unki side hoon..(she turn her face)

P- no ur sides.. come on eat fast... (Annika shows her tongue to Shivaay and Pinky feeds her) Bahut kaam hai if you need anything later  ask Shivaay he will  do it for you... (she goes)

Shivaay was taking care of Annika the whole day... her naughtiness is to top..  Shivayy became toy for her today.... He becomes very tired at last Annika slept leaving him some time to relax....

The Dress arranged by Shivaay has arrived and the house is in full swing preparation... Pinky comes to get ready Annika....

P- Oh My  Matha is she still sleeping  wake  up her  its already late...

S- Mom don't worry she will wake up within 10 mins.. I will get her ready... you look whether everything  is  done there....

P- theek  hai.....

After some time Annika gets up  and Shivaay asks her to wear the dress which he ordered... Annika asks why he says there is some surprise for her..... She gets ready...

A- Shivaay how I'm looking.....

S- Beautiful like a princess... I  had a doubt whether this suits you but its just perfect... Chalo Mom will be waiting for you...

Pinky comes....

P- Oh My Matha prettys... koi nazar tum par na ana.... puts kala teeka  in back of her ear... taking kajal from her eyes....  come everybody is waiting for you....

S-chalo we can go...

P- Oh My Matha  Shivaay where are you going Girls function where are you coming... you stay here...

S- ab yeh Drama kya hai... 

A- haan ma why he shouldn't come..

P- Annika Beta today is your Godh Bharai functions... Only ladies are allowed there..... come..

S- I hate these type of functions....

A- only two hours Shivaay I will come.... don't worry..

S- kya dho Kanda....

P- drama bandh kar... she will come...(she takes Annika)

Annika comes Down and is surprised to  see decoration how she likes... everybody compliments her....

G- Bhoujai you are so beautiful... Bhaiya kahan hai...

O- where is Shivaay ? I didn't see him from morning....

R- Haan Babhi aap bahut beautiful hai...

P- tum dono yahan kya kar rahi hoon... ladies function go to Shivaay he is alones.. don't come here till function ends...

OmRu -ok chotema....

Function starts.... eveybody comes and gives Gift and  puts  bangle on her hand.... as Bangles play important part in this function 

In Room:

S- I have to attend this function but Mom won't allow.. why they keep such rules...

O- Santh Shivaay  if you shouts too nothing will happen....

R- O is right only womens means we have to change into woman...

S- Thank you Rudy... I got way to go down.... are you coming with me....

R- Bhaiya are you serious we can't become woman...

O- Shivaay no I'm not ready for this...

Shivaay shows Annika's Saree and Lehanga's... he takes one...

S- you come or not I'm going ....

OmRu too thinks ...

O- I'm coming I want to see Gauri...

R- O you too... I can't stay alone...

R- duffer  can't you do eventhis for your brothers.. chup chap change karo...

Function is going on... Three brothers enter inside like a women....

Precap- Family celebrates Lohri....  will it be a Happy lohri?...

Share your views guys.. if you  like it vote for it....

 Indian viewers please Watch Ishqbaaaz  at 10.00 pm for TRP...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 4.8K 48
Tales of Oberoi Family set after the mystery of Kalyani Mills was solved. What would Oberoi Family be doing when they are not fighting supervillains...
41.8K 3.9K 26
| mainly a shivika fanfiction | Shivaay and Annika have learnt their lessons and are focussing on making their mansion in Goa, their home. But, thei...
193K 9.9K 69
Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a story of shivika after the 3 month leap...
515K 33.2K 61
Ranked #131 in fanfiction and #1 in bonds as on 9/May/2018. That fateful day the oberois get separated. But this time not only the younger set but al...