Taken by One Direction (1D Fa...

By 4GirlswithaDream

One Direction is our boyfriends? Yes, 100% in love with them. Meet us, Kristin, Mason, Elizabeth, and Rhianno... More

Taken by One Direction (1D Fanfic)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter TEN
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
HEY BABE. I LOVE YOU
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twenty Nine

980 10 0
By 4GirlswithaDream

Hai guys! :D

Nothing special...just to find Mason...her hair is a little less red...she's staying inside now because of the stalking. CHECK EVERY HOUSE...thanks xD

Here's Chapter 29 :D

---------------

Kristin's POV

I took the car keys from Liam's pocket as we were walking to the car, my hands were on his waist and I want to drive, maybe race Mason to the house?

I laughed after I took the keys and ran for my life to the car, Liam chasing close.

I unlocked the car on the way and jumped in the drivers seat, locking the drivers door.

Liam knocked on the door and smirked, rolling his eyes, then walking to the passenger seat, chuckling.

"Decided to drive." I winked at him, I started up the car and saw Mason drive up behind me, I started driving and let her get beside me at a stop light. I smiled at her, and she smirked.

Red Light...Red Light...Green Light!

I stepped on the gas pedal and was racing Mason, I beat her though, since this car is a racing car...

"Okay...these are going to be my last words, I love you. I can't believe we're going to die this way." Liam said.

Mason and I started slowing down and I grabbed Liam's hand, laughing, "Babe, we're still alive."

Liam looked at himself up and down and sighed, "Oh thank god."

Mason got back in the lane behind me, she was now calling Liam, he answered and put it on speaker.

"Hellooo?" Liam said.

"Put the phone on speaker Li-Li." Mason said.

"You are on speaker Mase." I said.

"Oh well hi! Nice racin'. Gotta do that when I get my racing car babe." Mason laughed.

"You're on." I laughed, turning on our road.

"Uhm, I don't think so." Liam chuckled, "We almost died." He continued.

"Oh Liam. Only you." Mason giggled.

"IT'S GOTTA BE YOUUUUU!" I sang loudly. Mason ended up joining in.

"ONLY YOUUU!" Mase sang.

Liam looked a littlesad, guilt was coming back to him.

"Babe?" I placed my hand on his knee.

He looked at me and tried to smile, very weak though, "Yes?"

"We're okay, I love you, you have me, we're not going to lose each other." I said, parking in our parking place.

"What happened Kris?" Mase was still on the phone even if she was parked beside me.

I hung up the phone and just gave her a small smile and mouthed 'go inside.' She nodded and heaaded on in.

"I still feel bad from what happened. I don't think I'll get over what I did, I should've j-" I cut Liam off by crashing my lips to his. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer in the kiss. He pulled out the kiss, wanting to say something.

He smiled and said, "We're in a car, we could do this in the flat." He winked after.

I laughed, kissing him once more, then getting out of the car. Liam ran to me and lifted me up, scaring me. He threw me over his shoulder, making me laugh.

"Liam Payne! Let me down!" I laughed more.

"Nah, I think I'm going to keep you there." He chuckled, as we got inside.

"He won't let me downnnn." I whined, I could see Mason and she mouth the word...'ledge'. I looked at her confused, she did it again, more clearer, showing hand gestures, 'Wedgie!' Pulling her arms up, fast.

I smirked, pulling the back of his shirt up.

"Naughty girl." Liam laughed.

I grabbed his underwear and pulled, making him jump a little. He let me down and fixed himself, holding in the pain. I giggled and ran behind Zayn, who was standing beside Mary.

Zayn crossed his arms like a body guard would. Mary laughed and high fived me.

"Babe, Zayn can't be a body guard forever, surrender now." Liam said, peeking around Zayn.

"But...I'm paying Zayn for  every minute..." I got down and sat on the floor, Zayn and Mary moved to the couch, smiling.

"C'mon." Liam held his hands out, smiling. I took them and he helped me up.

"I'm glad everything's normal again." Rhi said, then went back to kissing Harry. Maybe that's why they were so silent...snoggers.

"Hello everyone! I am...SUPERMAAAAN!" Louis ran down the stairs, laughing, he had a red cape on and his superman shirt. He also had swimming goggles on...with flippers on his feet? What?

"Well don't you just look more like a dork." Mason joked, heading to the kitchen and finding Niall.

"MASON!" Niall cheered.

"NIALLER!" Mason cheered. Boy were they loud.

Liam picked me up again, heading up the stairs.

"Noo! Help!!" I yelled.

Everyone just watched.

"The sad thing is, is that none of you are helping me!" I yelled as Liam and I reached our flat.

He opened the door chuckling, then letting me down. I ran and jumped over the couch...OVER IT...meaning...I jumped to far and landing on the floor, laughing.

"Well don't you just know how to find a seat?" Liam laughed, helping me up onto the couch.

"I hurt my bum." I said, giggling, it was painful...that's what I fell on...my bum...

"Aw, baby." Liam cooed, pulling me close to his chest. Then he started singing, "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you put that smile on you face gets me overwhelmed, but when you flip your hair and it touches the ground it's not hard to tell, you don't know oh-oh, you don't know that I'll save you, oh-oh that's what makes you beautiful." I laughed when he finished.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nice way of changing the lyrics, improvised?" I smiled, looking up at him.

"You know it." He kissed me.

*************

Rhiannon's POV

It was now 9 p.m. Harry just wanted to go to bed, wait...let me rephrase that...go to 'bed' already. I had to keep him down here so we at least hang out with the others.

"Mase?" I looked at her, Niall and Mason were whispering things to each other...

"Yes Rhi?" She laughed.

"We're might go to bed soon." I fake yawned.

"Good, I'm getting tired." Harry fake yawned, then placed his arm around me.

"That's fine. I think we're all getting tired too." She shrugged, laying on Niall's chest.

Mason's POV

Almost time for Rhiannon and Harry to 'go to bed.' I really wanted to laugh when Harry and Rhi were fake yawning.

"Alright guys, Harry and I are going to bed." Rhi said, stretching as she stood up from the couch.

Harry smiled and picked her up, carrying her to their flat.

I can't believe Elizabeth was missing this, well...then again, she probably wouldn't want to hear it louder..

"So Mary, do you like Zayn's flat?" I asked Mary who was laughing with Zayn.

"I do, very unique." Mary smiled.

"Zayn, mate, you have more mirrors in your flat than a mirror store." Louis was walking around, observing everything.

Zayn's plates were made out of mirrors...quite funny...maybe too much..yeah. Too much.

"Oh shut it Lou." Zayn replied, shaking his head.

Niall started laughing when Louis made funny faces in  the mirror to Zayn, but his back was facing all of us. Louis and his sass face. Sass Master From Doncaster ladies and gentlemen.

Then we all heard noises...Louis turned to face Niall and I and we kept the straightest face ever. Best poker face.

"What's that noise?" Mary asked, looking around.

"I didn't hear anything." I shrugged.

"Neither did I." Louis said.

Then we heard this moaning and dirty talk.

"Is that...Harry and Rhiannon?!" Mary asked, looking scared.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked, still keeping a straight face.

"Oh my.." Zayn face-palmed his self, shaking his head, and also blushing a little.

"What is that?" Mary stood up now.

"Mary, I think you're hearing things.." Louis walked over to her, worried.

"Louis? Is she alright?" I asked him, looking just as worried as he was.

Niall stood up, poker face still on.

"I'm fine guys, are you guys not hearing these noises?!" Mary was very concerned.

Zayn stood up and looked at Mary, wanting to laugh, but staying serious.

"They're being stupid." Zayn pointed to us.

"Z!" I put my hands on my hips.

"Zayn say wut?!" Louis said, in a girly voice, snapping into a 'Z' pattern.

"Oh no he didn't." Niall moved his finger around.

"So..what is really going on?" Mary was keeping her eyes on all of us, practically spinning around in a circle.

"Well...bye!" I grabbed Niall and Louis and we ran out of Zayn's flat.

"Hey!" Zayn yelled, as I slammed their door shut, laughing with Nialler and Lou.

"Did you see her reaction?!" Louis was laughing like crazy.

Niall did his cute laugh, my stomach was hurting from all of this laughing.

"What was her reaction?" Kris opened her flat door and she was wrapped in a blanket.

"One word. Priceless." I said, giggling.

"Liam! We missed it!" Kris turned around, exclaiming.

"We may have missed the reaction, but we did not miss those loud, echo-y noises." Liam said.

Louis laughed again, "None of us did."

Niall grabbed my hand and  we ran into our flat, leaving Lou and Kris talking, Liam in the background.

"They don't have to be the only ones." Niall whispered in my ear.

"No they don't." I smirked, grabbing his cute face and kissing him. Niall grabbed my butt and I smiled in the kiss, he did too.

--------------------------

Okay, so here's the update...WOO! FINALLY. Yes it's been a couple of days, but here it is! :D

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan us :D

<3

-Kris xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
12.1K 551 78
Ariana Grande has been friends with all of the One Direction boys for a couple of years now and has been dating Zayn for about a year. Ariana and Za...