SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Fight or Die

10.8K 292 3
By just_a_normal_gurll

************

"Fight it,
Or Accept it.

************

"Where is she?" Justin asked me.

"She left." I said

"Where to?"

"She is joining her father's gang."

"Are you fucking kidding me?? Why the hell would she do that??"

"She has to for-" I said then I stopped and looked at him.

"For who?"

"For you."

"What? I didn't ask her to do that?"

"Her father found out that she joined The Serpents so he threatened her to join his gang or he'll kill you. And she couldn't bear the thought of you being hurt so she left."

"...." silence that's all that I heard.

"Justin, I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen."

"....." silence again.

"Say something please."

"It's all my fault she is living with that asshole of a father. I have to get her back I owe her that." He finally said, then he left the room.

"Where are you going?" I said as I ran after him, Damon followed me and tried to take me back to bed.

"To get her back." Justin said.

"I promised her that nothing is going to happen to you."

"Nothing is going to happen to me."

"At least take me with you." I said.

"No. You're staying here." Damon said, "I'll go with him."

"Damon you don't have to do that, it's not your problem." I said.

"I want to, you rest." Damon said.

"Please take care of yourself." I said as I looked at Damon, this is one hell of a risky mission.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon." Damon said as he left with Justin.

"Wait." I said as Damon turned around and asked me, "what is it?"

I ran up to him and hugged him while he pulled me up, his hands holding my thighs, and hugged me back. Then when I pulled back I said, "If anything happens to you, I won't forgive myself."

"Nothing is going to happen to me, don't worry." He said as he smirked then he added, "you just hugged me, redhead." Then he started laughing which made me punch him playfully.

"Shut up and put me down." I said.

"Kay, boss." He joked as he put me down when he left.

"Per favore, Dio lo protegga" I whispered. (Translation: Please God, protect him.)

Zoe's POV

"What's going on?" I asked Damon, while he ran downstairs.

"We are getting Jessica back. If we don't come back in 2 hours then they got us." Damon said.

"What do you mean?? who they?" I asked.

"Just tell Nathan that, Crystal already knows," Damon said as he shut the door behind him.

I ran up to Nathan's office and barged in without knocking, "Nathan, Damon, and Justin. They just left to get Jessica back. Damon said if you don't hear from him for 2 hrs then they got them."

"Okay, You stay here with Crystal so you could take care of her." Nathan said as he stood up and took his gun from his drawer.

"Nathan please don't tell me you are going to."

"I'm definitely going, I have to follow them."

"Let me go with you, Olivia and Cole can take care of Crystal."

"No."

"Why not? You said it yourself I'm ready. Please let me go with you they are my friends."

"Okay"

"Wait, that easily."

"Just go get your gun."

"My sniper?"

"Yes. We will need it."

After I got my gun and changed my clothes I ran downstairs to see Nathan waiting for me. "You ready?" He said.

"Yes, I am." As we opened the door to leave, I heard Crystal say, "You actually thought that I'm staying behind."

"Crystal you have to rest." Nathan said.

"A small injection won't stop me from fighting." Crystal said as she loaded her gun and went outside.

"I'm coming too boss." Cole said as he held his bow and arrow, then went out.

"Same here." Olivia said as she tucked 3 grenades in her pants.

"Too many weapons." I said as I left the house and then I heard Olivia say, "Ahh she is too cute and innocent."

Which made me say, "Heard that."

"It was meant for you to hear it." Olivia said as she entered Cole's car while Crystal was sitting in his backseat.

"Come on princess." Nathan said as he opened his car's door for me to enter.

Outfit above^^^

"Why does it look like we are headed to a war zone?" I said as Nathan chuckled, he chuckled omg his smile!!!

"Nathhaaaannn!!!" I yelled his name.

"What? What is it?"

"You laughed!!!!" I said as I smiled.

"Yes, I'm human."

"Ohh right I kind of forget that when I'm around you."

"What do you mean?" He said as he raised one eyebrow.

"I think you got what I meant, boss." I said as I emphasized the word 'boss'.

After half an hour

"Everyone in their position." I heard Nathan say through the earpiece.

"Yes, boss." We all said.

"Okay, I still can't reach Damon and Justin. So I'm going to enter all by myself. When I need you I'll tell you." Nathan said.

"Take care." I said.

I watched as Nathan entered, the gates opened for him, I placed my weapons on the roof as I waited for an action or a signal.

"No sign of them yet." Nathan said.

Suddenly 10 SUV cars parked around Nathan blocking his way. One of the car doors opened, and an older man came out.

"Nathan, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." The old man said.

"Fernando, the pleasure is all mine." Nathan said.

"I think you are looking for your members, am I right?"

"Where are they?"

"I can give you only one of them, the other 2 I need, release him." Fernando ordered one of his guards.

The guard opened the door and Damon went out. He was bleeding everywhere.

"THAT ASSHOLE I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!!" Crystal yelled.

"CRYSTAL HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!" I yelled, "CALM DOWN HE IS IN SAFE HANDS." Olivia added. 

"Nathan, I'm going to kill him just give me a signal." Crystal said as she waited for a signal that Nathan never did.

"JESUS NATHAN!!!" Crystal yelled disappointedly.

"What did you do to him!!!" Nathan yelled as he held Damon.

"Hey, boss." Damon said as he spits some blood on the floor.

"Crystal is going to kill you." Nathan whispered.

"Sorry babe." Damon said in a low voice near Nathan's earpiece. 

"Where are Jessica and Justin?" Nathan said.

"You won't get a chance to see Justin, but you may see Jessica." Fernando said as the guard opened the door and Jessica came out.

"Oh my god Damon, are you alright??" Jessica yelled as she ran to Nathan and Damon but the guard held her from her waist.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKER!!" Jessica yelled.

"Jessica sweetheart calm down." Fernando said.

"Don't call me that you bastard!!" Jessica yelled.

"Jessica, he has Justin." Damon said as he started coughing blood out of his mouth.

"WHAT! IF YOU FUCKING HURT A HAIR OUT OF HIM I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I DO NOT FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE MY FATHER." Jessica yelled.

"JESSICA." Fernando yelled as he slapped her on her face.

"Father of the year." Jessica scoffed as she spat on his face.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO YOU BITCH!!!!" Fernando said, then he added, "The next time you'll get to see Justin is in hell."

"You wouldn't dare." Jessica said, so her father said, "We'll see about that." as he took out his phone and started dialing a number.

Then, Nathan signaled for us to shoot, I killed the guard that was capturing Jessica first, then Cole, Crystal, and I shot the guards surrounding Nathan and Damon. 

Jessica grabbed the guard's gun and aimed it at her father's head.

"WHERE IS HE!!!" Jessica yelled.

"You have to kill me to find out." Fernando said.

"Gladly." Jessica said as she shot her father's leg which made him screech in pain" I'm going to ask you one more time, WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

"In the backseat." He finally said, "Nathan take care of him, I'm going to look for Justin." Jessica said.

I packed my gun and went to Nathan and Damon.

Jessica started searching the SUV cars when finally she found Justin.

"Oh my god, Justin." Jessica said as she touched Justin's bruised lip.

"I'm so sorry." She said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Don't be I'm fine." Justine said, "Can you help me out?" He asked. 

"Yeah sure." Jessica said as she held Justin from his waist while he placed his arm around her shoulder.

"You're heavy." Jessica said.

"No shit!!!" Justin said as Jessica giggled.

"Can I blow this place up already?" Olivia said as we all looked at her.

"What? You all got to do something!!!" Olivia said.

"Let's go home, Olivia." Cole said as he slung Olivia on his shoulders and took her to his car.

"Too cute." I said.

"Heard that." Olivia said as I laughed.

************

Fear it,
Or control it."

~Anthony Bourdain

Song:
Fuck Love ~ XXXTENTACION

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4K 28
Being told he has a terminal illness has made Elijah Hunt rearrange his priorities. Trading his workaholic-ness and playboy lifestyle for a life fill...
234K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...
348 32 25
Melody had never been the same after three heartbreaking moments happened in her life. She went from being a sweet innocent woman to a b...h. Elijah...
70.1K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...