Only Mine | Vkook

By vkookeunhae

The famous celebrity, kim taehyung of BTS suddenly presented as an omega on his 23rd birthday. All the medias... More

Character Introduction
Presenting as an omega
Missing the old him
A/N
Feeling of being fucked up
It's not that bad
Why should I care
Being always fucked up
I don't love him
We are screwed
Paying the cost
Point of no return
The other side of the story
Being completely yours
Away from you - part 1
Away from you - part 2
The Truth Untold
Why
A public apology
A cheerful day
The Traitor
Caught in a lie
This is My Love
Goodbye my love
Your Eyes Tell
Where Equals Meet

Claiming him

13K 491 156
By vkookeunhae

Edited by 💜💜💜@taetrash8397💜💜💜

After the whole embarrassing drama, jimin never initiated any type of conversation with taehyung again. The omega just pouted cutely the whole time, whining that he didn't do anything wrong.

At the intermission, Taehyung disappeared in the direction of the green room mumbling about meeting beakhyun hyung. It's okay since beakhyun is a beta. Betas don't usually claim omegas or smell their scent. It's not like I'm bothered that someone would claim him or anything. Yeah. Definitely not that.

Hyungs gave up on playing bodyguard at this stage because that brat is a little devil. Don't get me wrong, he's always been stubborn. But it's on a totally other level now. The sneaky brat gets everything he wants. He wants chocolate at ass o'clock? The sky might as well rain every flavor of chocolate out there just to keep the omega satisfied.

Then he's on a sugar rush; jumping around, singing , dancing with jimin or hobi hyung and when the sugar low hits him he'd drop like rock and sleep anywhere he pleases in the dorm, which of course is never his room, curling into a cute ball; if not for the missing tail you'd definitely mistake him for a kitten. They can't even scold him, if they did, he would cry like there's no tomorrow, releasing the saddest pheromones ever. It's not like they would scold him. They are whipped as fuck. I can't tell whether he's truly evil or too innocent but he's definitely annoying.

I excused myself to the restroom to relieve myself after a while. Once I was done I exited and headed back to the ceremony hall but halted the moment I felt that oh so familiar scent of honey and lavender filling my lungs.

Taehyung.

But something seems off. I just feel it in the air. I quickly headed to the direction where the scent came from. The nearer I got, the more potent the scent became. And when I heard his small whimpers, I knew something was definitely wrong. I ran in his direction not caring about the people I kept bumping into as I pushed my way through them, a bad feeling twisting in my gut. Damn it! did you have to stray this far away tae? what the hell is happening?

When I arrived, the scene unfolding before my eyes turned my blood into ice. Taehyung was pinned to the wall by a tall alpha, forced to submit. He was baring his neck, whimpering painfully, unable to protest against the dominant nature of the other male. My whole vision turned red. I was fucking angry.

I punched the fucker square in the face, after ripping him off the whimpering omega. Taehyung still had his neck bared, glued to the wall in submission.

"He's mine. Stay away."

He snarled, panting in anger, holding his bleeding nose. It's Kai hyung from EXO. But I wouldn't care if it were the president. He dared touch tae without his permission. That's all that mattered to me right now.

"He's no one's. Get the fuck away from him."

I snarled back, covering the omega with my body, ready to pounce on the alpha at any sudden move. And why the fuck won't this asshat submit and leave already. Can't he see how this fight would end. Can't he see that I'm clearly more dominant.

"He's going to be mine. He's going to wear my mark on that pretty neck. So fuck off kid."

That's it. The fucker is asking for it. I smashed his head into the wall beside taehyung, the omega screaming at the bloody scene. Kai wobbled on his feet a few seconds before charging at me not wanting lose the pretty omega.

On my dead body would he go anywhere near taehyung. If he didn't stop right now I'll make sure this day would be his last. I dodged his punch grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back, tightening my other arm around his neck trapping him in a full head lock in a blink of an eye. His face took an odd shade of purple as I continued to choke the life out of him.

"Submit!"

I commanded, releasing my strongest pheromones. But he kept his mouth shut still trying to loosen the death grip I had on his neck, scratching over every inch of skin he could reach. 'Huh. He's a tough one. I'll teach him a memorable lesson or maybe just finish him off for touching tae.' I tightened the grip of steel I had on him even more successfully cutting off his airways completely.

But then...

"Please... jungkook let him go.. please.. you're gonna kill him."

Beakhyun hyung screamed, terror clearly written on his face. Yet he didn't risk butting in. He's a mere beta after all. I didn't even blink at his words, tightening my grip even more. 'This fucker will either submit or just die like this.'

"Pl-please.."

Finally kai submitted. I quickly released him, pushing him to the floor as he struggled to catch his breath. He coughed violently, clutching his assaulted neck. Beakhyun hyung and suho hyung immediately wordlessly helped him up, knowing that any misstep and they're dead meat. After all their fellow member was just now inches away from his death bed.

"Get the fuck out of my face."

I roared using my full authority. He bared his neck as a sign of submission and moved away with the others. I was so fucking angry. I don't even care if they complained to my agency.

Then I turned to taehyung wanting to console him. He must be scared to death, the poor thing. But the scene before my eyes had these damned pants tightening instantly in utter need.

He's baring his tanned inviting neck, legs wobbling, threatening to give out, soft pants leaving his pink lips. Fuck. He's gonna fully submit. The omega is gonna fully submit to me. Fuck. He couldn't resist the display of authority. What did he expect me to do then? I couldn't possibly have toned it down in this situation. I'm too angry for that.

His sweet fragrance is blinding the rational part of my mind. I quickly held his shoulders to prevent him from falling to his knees or things might really get out of hand. I pinned him to the wall trying to steady his wobbling feet.

"Hyung.. stop it. Stop submitting!"

I growled desperately. My voice rough around the edges from the previous intense anger and the current heavy arousal. I squeezed his delicate shoulders trying to stop him from the full submission. But he only whined baring his neck even more, showing me exactly what I can do to that flawless skin. Sending me into a frenzy of inappropriate thoughts.

His scent is too potent. He can't stop himself. Too submissive. Its all for me. Fuck. I can't bear this torture anymore. I shoved my head into the crook of his neck, inhaling a long portion of his sweet, addicting scent. His submissive writhing body doing all sorts of things to my lower parts. My cock hurts being so hard.

"You have to stop it tae. You have to."

I begged him, growling lowly. But the omega hearing none of it arched his back, presenting his tempting neck. I groaned felling my control slipping further away, as I planted a soft kiss on his creamy neck. He shivered whining at the mere touch. So sensitive. fuck. I wish someone was here to hold me back from what I'm about to do to my best friend.

I can't resist his submitting body. I fought another alpha for him. That's how wolves used to win their mates and now he's a submitting omega. How can I resist him. It's in our instinct to claim them when they submit. I don't know how much longer I can deny this instinctual need. I'm slowly losing my internal battle with my inner Alpha. He's pacing around in my mind trying to free himself and mark this tempting omega.

"I-I c-can't.."

He stuttered, voice shaking. Why can't he stop it. He's making this worse. I growled loudly pushing my nose deeper into his neck, leaving more feathery kisses on his inviting neck, nipping at the soft skin at his lack of obedience. My hot breath sending shivers down his body. He whimpered sensually, writhing in my arms, presenting his neck even more.

I tried to stop. But I couldn't do anything to refrain from sucking softly on his inciting neck licking the marks afterwards. And that was the last straw for the submitting omega. He mewled arching his back and I felt his body go limp in my hands, his knees giving out to present himself to me in full submission. I'm all that's keeping him up now.

The second I lost my grip on him, he fell to the floor. I panicked at the sight and knelt down to his level immediately trying to get him back up again. I can't let him submit fully. I'll lose it completely and claim him. But he whimpered even louder, his scent becoming richer more appealing as if seducing the alpha who dared refuse him what he wanted, what he desperately needed. My cock twitched in pure animalistic want. His body became even more compliant, looking so inviting in my arms. Gravity couldn't compete with the pull he had on me.

"Get up tae...you.. you have to..now!! "

I struggled to talk. My voice hoarse from need. The pure need for him. The pure need for an omega. It's like a craving. Like a forbidden fruit that I wanted bite so badly.

I wanted him so bad that my Alpha became wilder than I've ever felt him in my life. He scratched at his confining walls making it his life's mission to free himself and have his way with the omega. Heck. I also wanna make him mine. I wanna rip these clothes off his sinful body and take him here and now to show everyone who he belongs to, make him scream my name over and over again. The only name he'll ever scream.

My canines grew at the thought. I kissed his marking spot, nipping and sucking on it making him shudder in pleasure and expectation. He's so sensitive for me. So fucking hot. I wanna have him in every single position, on every fucking piece of furniture, in front of everyone. My omega. he's mine and only mine. That sounds so good. Only mine. My omega.

Then intruding sounds entered my hearing field. I heard footsteps coming our direction and unconsciously hugged his waist tighter, licking his earlobe possessively. Mine. My omega. I can't stop myself. I was in too deep in my instincts.

"Jungkook ah...please don't do anything!"

I heard namjoon hyung say as he inched closer to us. Another alpha is coming. He's a threat. He's gonna take my omega. My omega. I can't let him have what's mine. Only I can have him. Only I can touch him. Fucking mine. Mine. My omega.

Before anyone could stop it, I ripped his shirt half open and bit his neck hard, claiming him forever mine. He howled in pain and pleasure, digging his nails in my clothed biceps. I felt the pleasure running down from my neck to my groin making me dizzy. Fuck. I can feel his pleasure. I can feel his emotions. We are both drowning in the pleasure of marking and being marked. I want more. I want more of my omega. I want all of him. I licked the blood oozing from the bite to seal my mark. So-
Suddenly I was pulled back and punched in the jaw. I reeled back in pain as I shook my head clutching it with both hands to gain my senses back.

Then the realization downed on me. The sudden attack snapped me back into my senses. Taehyung is on the floor, panicking chocolate eyes wide, looking at me in disbelief, tears threatening to fall. Blood oozing from his neck. My heart froze at the scene.

I marked him.

I fucking marked him.

Fuck.

"What the fuck did you do? You bloody fool."

Jimin hissed furiously in utter disbelief. I snapped viciously hinting for everyone to stay away, my inner alpha is demanding I take his omega again but my brain is thankfully working this time. Suga hyung forcefully dragged jimin away from me, knowing I'll rip him apart if he uttered another word.

But that same question lingered in my mind too. What the fuck did I do? I couldn't even blink, eyes still locked on my now supposed mate. I can feel his emotions. He's scared, confused, angry, panicking. He can feel my emotions too. He knows what we are now.
Mates.

He can't believe what just happened. My mind is non-functional for the moment not knowing what to do for the first time in my life. I marked kim taehyung as my fucking mate. My best friend is my mate.

Jimin and jin hyung quietly helped him up on his feet. The boys knew better than to make any sudden noises and turn this situation into an even uglier one. Taehyung was beyond terrified. I was so pissed at myself to the point where everyone began to cower away from me, keeping at least a 3 meter distance between us. My pheromones were greatly affecting every being near me. I stayed still unable to avert my eyes away from my newly marked omega. I felt sick in the gut at what I did.

Soon manager hyungs came to our assistance. But no one dared get near me. They all knew I was too pissed for civil interactions. We were quickly led to our cars. Taehyung got a separate one with jimin. And he finally broke down, crying his heart out.

He didn't want this bond. I didn't want this bond. Now I'm fucking attached to a male for the rest of my life. I'm not even gay. On top of that, he's my best friend, my hyung, my teammate. And Fuck. How can I live with this.

I wanted to marry a cute girl and have kids. Now that was but a useless dream. I'm tied down to a fucking male forever. It's his fault. It's his fucking fault. Why did he have to submit? If he hadn't submitted, I wouldn't have had to mark him. My Alpha wouldn't go all ape mode if he didn't submit.

He's blaming me too. He thinks it's my fault that I marked him. And he's telling me not to look at his mind. Fuck. He's looking at mine too. He nearly told me to fuck off, annoyed at everything. Can't I have some privacy. Is this always going to be like this? Feeling each others' emotions. This is fucking annoying.

One of his thoughts though had me frozen in my seat as my blood froze in my veins; 'it would've been better getting marked by kai than by a younger guy', by me.

"Stop the car."

I demanded. I took off my blazer and wore the extra hoodie that i always bring along. I did not blink an eye at the others' protests.

"But-"

"I said stop the car.!"

I commanded voice husky and irritated. My patience is wearing thin. The car stopped at my command and before anyone could say a thing, I got off.

"I'll be in the dorm in an hour or so."

I closed the door, muting their vain protests and walked off, putting my hoodie and face mask on. I headed to the nearest bar. I wanna forget all this shit. I don't care if anyone recognized me. I just wanna cool down. I drank shot after shot, shoving my worries and burdens to the side. Fuck my life. Fuck my mate. I don't give a damn.

__________________________________________________
Guys..Don't hate me for using kai as a bad one. Actually kai is one of my favourite idols. So no offence. And yeah. Our kookie is a jerk in this chap. Guys, should I write more angst or should I write fluff. Give me your comments and votes. Love ya...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
69.5K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
79 23 20
~ "I choose you and I'll choose you over and over, again and again, without a pause, without a doubt, I'll keep choosing you." - Taehyung was brought...
567 15 18
Park Jimin presented as an Omega at 13, kept in a room for 10 years, and finally escapes from his toxic parents. He ends up at a home for Omegas run...