One Direction preferences

By ATINYmuffin

Just preferences and short imagines about One Direction *still doing Zayn, but as a solo artist.. and other b... More

One Direction preferences
How You Meet
Sneaky PDA
Sneaky PDA Pt2
He's your brother and he walks in on you
He's your brother pt2
You are a bet pt1
You are a bet pt2
Best Song Ever (Zayn, Louis, and Niall)
He Thinks Youre using him pt1
He thinks youre using him pt2
Big Fight
He Begs for You to Come Back(pt 2)
You make up
The Silent Treatment
His nickname for You
He Makes You Insecure (pt1) Niall and Louis only
He Makes You Insecure (Louis) Pt. 2
He Makes You Insecure Pt.2 Niall
You Make Him Feel Better
Your Song
Your Break-up Song
One Stupid Fight with Dire Consequences
He Ignores You *Part one* (only Z, LOU, AND NI)
His Reaction to You Giving Birth
He Ignores You Part Two
Bad Boy *Zayn*
Dire Consequences Part 2 (Zayn and Louis)
Dirty Imagine
When Four is more than the Album's Title
Arguments
PLEASE HELP
You're A Youtuber (Louis)
You're A Youtuber and You Prank Him (ZAYN)
PSA
You're A Youtuber and You Prank Him (Liam)
Tainted Roses
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT A/N

He Asks How Boobs Feel

5.2K 30 0
By ATINYmuffin

LOUIS

You and Louis have been chilling all day on the sofa in casual attire. You were wearing sweats and a sports bra while he wore shorts and a tshirt. He had his arm draped around you and had been staring very intently at your boobs.
"Louis, is there a reason you have been goggling at my boobs?" You ask.
"Uh well... I was wondering.. Do they hurt or something? Or like are they heavy?" He rambles and you laugh.
"They tend to get heavy on some days, yes. They hurt on certain time of the month. Any more questions?" You smile.
"Can I touch them?" You roll your eyes and shrug at your silly boyfriend.

ZAYN

"Hey boo, I had a question." Your fiancé, Zayn says as he walks into your bedroom.
"Shoot." You reply before jumping into bed.
"Do you touch your boobs a lot?" His question threw you off but you still tried to think of an answer.
"I mean, I guess? I have to clean them obviously and when I run, I hold them. When I go down the stairs, I hold them. Sometimes, randomly, I'll play with them. When I miss you, I touch them." You wink at the end and giggle at his facial expression.
"Oh really? Well would you care to demonstrate?" Zayn smirks before joining you in your fun time;)

NIALL

You had your head rested on Niall's lap. His arm was draped around your waist as you were slipping into a deep sleep. But something in his conversation with Liam, made you want to stay in the between a bit longer.
"Why are boobs so attractive? I mean, you can't do much with them, right?" Niall asks.
"Gee, man, I can argue that. Honestly speaking though, I have no clue. I think it's because they are so warm and just beautiful and perfect. I think if it fits your hand perfectly then she's the one." Liam says.
"Hmm, I guess. I mean Y/N's boobs are bigger than my hand. But quite attractive. Just looking at them makes me hard." Niall shifts and you stifle a giggle as you realize what he felt.

LIAM

(He seems like too much of a nice guy to ask... UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE)

HARRY
You were feeding your little one when your husband, Harry walked in.
"Y/N, how does it feel to have bigger boobs?" He asks and you raise an eyebrow.
"Well it's a bit weird because I hold milk in these now. So they move a lot more. And they hurt. And no you may not touch them." You say before he can open his mouth again.
"Aww." He whines but pokes one anyway before running off into the house.

A/N
HEY GUYS! So um thanks for reading, etc. I would like to give a huge shout out to AccidentallyAnAuthor for being supportive! And to my best friend who sort of gave me this idea.. Sort of... Anyhoo, hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 406 26
Enjoy
47.3K 680 75
Just preferences about the amazing band One Direction <3
39.5K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
15.1K 54 52
Just some preferences of one direction some by me some from tumblr.