To Love Him | ✔

By CriticallyIntense

HR-19SS | Sammy Walcott is the loner boy. The boy with scars and bruises. The quiet lacrosse boy. Sammy doesn... More

To Love Him
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
Cast
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038 | Epilogue
UP Next
Bonus Chapter |1| R rated
Bonus Chapter |2| R rated
1 million views.
New Book

032

50.1K 2.1K 1K
By CriticallyIntense

A/N: um... Minor gay action below. Beware. But don't be scared I'm an amateur at this. *squeak*

-

Sammy Walcott

It took a week. Just a whole week for me to get better. I'm surprised actually, I thought I'll stay recovering for about a month. I guess being with someone helps that makes you happy helps with the recovery process.

Elijah never left my side all throughout the week, he only left one and that was to go write an important test in school, after I insisted many times. We've played all kind of games there is and I've got my ass royally handed to me many times. Except in Scrabble and Monopoly, I won him there.

He has been my doctor or nurse all through. Cooking-- ordering food, changes the bandages, treating my injuries and changing the bed. Plus he spends the night here. No, not just the night. He spends every time here. He's got some of his clothes over because my pants can never fit him, not in this life time at least.

I've not seen mum either, she's been avoiding me. I don't know what's running through her mind and it scares me. Dennis dropped by just once but didn't spend the night. He should enjoy being a dick while he still can.

And I told Elijah everything. Everything. Right from when my mum first married Dennis even when I begged her not to. Even when she knew he was an ex prisoner. She was blinded by love just because Dennis saved her life from a running vehicle. First few months of marriage were absolute bliss. Until the first slap came. Mum ruined dinner of Mac and cheese and got a slap for it. He apologized and they made up. Another slap when she furgoty minor details and soon it escalated to full blown beat ups.

I couldn't stay by and watch him beat my mum and every time I intervened, I got beaten up too. With anything. Turns out he lied about having a job and being a 'changed person'. He did drugs and was an addict and we were his financial supporters. Any time we didn't give him money, he'd beat us shit less. We threatened to report him to the police and he threatened to kill anyone of us who does. Even though he goes to jail, he has guaranteed that his friends take care of us.

I can't really forget when he brought his criminal friends over and they trashed the whole house all in the name of throwing a party. When I protested asking them to leave, a few of them ganged up on me and injected something into my blood stream forcefully. I got high and couldn't really do anything anymore. Dennis raped mom and I couldn't do anything.

I guess that's what changed me, I wasn't Sammy Walcott after that night. I couldn't find any reason to smile and every body, every human looked like Dennis. Assholes. Dennis kept threatening my mum using me and then I started learning how to defend myself. I got wind of the Arena and soon I started finding myself there every night. I stopped going after I almost got arrested. I can't help my mum if I'm behind bars— where Dennis should be.

Elijah was enraged after everything I told him and he cried a little apologizing for not being here. I told him about my deal with Vittorio and he promised to help however way he could.

"Come on, if we're gonna go to school then you have to be faster than that. Anything hurt?" Elijah asked throwing clothes out the wardrobe.

"Nope, I'm good." I said getting up to my feet.

He smiled his eyes running through my half naked body, I was just in my boxers. You'd think he'd get used to seeing me like this but no, he still ogles me all the time. Its cute. He smiled when his eyes came up to mine. "Hurry up then."

I turned to go but then stop to watch him take off his shirt. Okay, you can never get used to seeing that. I watched his back muscle flex as he did whatever and his abs... I wanted to touch him.

"Um, Elijah, I'll need help with the bandage." I called, really needing another hand to help remove the complicated bandage. But another reason was because I wanted Elijah close to me. Now.

He helped as usual and the only thing between us were his pants and my boxers. His hand touched  my body and I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to keep my mouth from producing any sound. His hands were cold, the perfect kind of cold.

"You're all healed up." He said slowing, fingers over a fading red bruise.

"Yea."

He nodded, "go bath, I'll have to bath after you so hurry." He turned to walk away and I stopped him.

"W-we could save water. I mean the bills already killing my mum and... its not a must though. I'm-- I'm just feeling..." horny. "Patriotic."

Elijah watched me, like he's trying to decide if I'm for real or just joking. I gulped about to cancel the offer, but he cut my off with a kiss. We've been kissing, even when I was injured but those were baby kiss. We were being careful because of my injuries. Turns out those baby kisses were brewing up something bigger.

Elijah's kiss was different. Passionate as usual but needy and desperate too. I felt that way too and I could hardly keep up with our dance for dominance. He's hands ran through my hair creating the most satisfying feeling and strangest sounds from my lips. While my hands found the band of his sweats and taking off a pant seemed more complicated than usual or maybe it was just my shaky hands.

"Come on," Elijah tugged after we'd gotten rid of his pants, and we made our way into the bathroom.

I got my back slammed up against the tiles of the bathroom, not too hard though but I really didn't mind. The kisses feel so good. My hands reached out and I turned the water on, letting it cascade down on us. Elijah's lips left mine but my disappointment was soon changed into a moan of pleasure as they landed on my neck instead.

I was too distracted and it took me a moment before I registered that Elijah's hand was creeping into my wet boxers. "Um..." I started saying, my cheeks turning fifty shades of red. "El... ah—" whatever I wanted to say was turned a load moan as Elijah's hands wrapped around me.

"Fuck–" I swore loudly and Elijah smiled kissing me.

"Can't. We have school remember?" He teased.

If its possible to blush harder, I did. "That's not what I— ah." Another moan.

I lost my mind, it abandoned me and flew into the toilet. I was moaning and trashing unto Elijah as he drove me close to the edge. I couldn't think anymore and the only thing I could do was hold him tightly like my life depended on it.

"Elijah... Elijah please—"

"Stop?"

I shook my head against his slippery body. "Faster."

And that he did. I've never been so glad that our old neighbors packed out, they would have heard the sounds for sure. I just hope Mona's out.

I could only here three things as my body rested against Elijah's, hug like fashion. Our heartbeats. Our panting. And the running water.

"Elijah?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't--- you didn't—"

"I did. Your moans were enough."

I sighed giving up on my blushing face. I'm a mess. He has made me a mess. And for once, it's a good mess.

By the time we finally got cleaned up and dressed, first period for school was over.

"We gotta hurry." I said getting my books together.

"We're already late. We could as well spend the rest of today at home." Elijah said winking.

"Not happening." I said before pushing him out of the room. "Get out."

Oh boy.

"Hey today's not your birthday right?" He asked all of a sudden.

"No."

"Well there's a package here." He said.

I got alert immediately. "What's inside?"

"Um... A video camera."

----------------------

*hides face in a wall*

I tired to keep it PG13 or 15 or whatever. You like? Cox I'm not good at writing stuff like that at all and I'm cringing over here burying my head in a pillow.😷

Anyway what's your thought on this chapter? And the ending?

Thanks for all the support. I'm totes grateful😍

©CriticallyIntense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.2K 26
Evan Jakes is 5'6, 18 years old and a closeted gay. It seems that every day is on a constant repeat. That is until one day Evan ends up in a situat...
67.3K 1.9K 45
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
155K 5.4K 14
There's a new guy in town. Sam Harper is a little 17 year old boy who moved from Maine to be closer to his family... Or so he was told. His family ha...
145K 4.9K 51
"You're not alone, Noah. I'm here. I'll always be here... and I love you." No matter how complicated things get, his words will always bring me comf...