Immature || Park Jimin

由 saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... 更多

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Who's Gonna Lead |24|

17.9K 610 476
由 saegulkim

Get outta here, babies. The chapter ain't for the kids.

________________________________

Exhausted and yet curious and needy was all that Yeseul had been feeling right now.

Embarrassed and wanting to kill the self was all that Jimin had been feeling right now.

And with that, Yeseul strongly knocked on Jimin's room door which resulted in Jimin to flinch from the 'work' he was doing just currently at the moment.

For a few seconds, there was no reply. Jimin was just way too embarrassed. Obviously, Yeseul had just seen Jimin's fucking erect boner which convinced Jimin in wearing a paper bag on his face which said 'I am stupid'. Yeseul sighed.

"Jiminie, I know that you're in there. Please open the door." Yeseul said. Jimin shook his head like a child and buried his face in his pillow.

"Please, Jiminie. There is something super important that I need to talk to you about." Yeseul stated which brought curiosity in Jimin's mind.

"What could it possibly be?" Jimin thought. "No no, she just wants to make fun of you, Jimin. Do not open that door!"

"Please open the door." Yeseul pleaded and Jimin sighed.

He went into the covers of his blanket and packed himself up so that Yeseul won't be able to have another look at his throbbing boner. He took a deep breath.

"It's open!" Jimin shouted and Yeseul scoffed in disbelief.

"It was open the entire time?!" Yeseul thought. "I have been spending way too much time around Yoongi these days." She rolled her eyes as she got in Jimin's room only to find Jimin snuggled inside the layers of blankets with his back facing towards her. Yeseul chuckled. "He looks adorable."

"Jimin?" Yeseul called out Jimin's name in a sweet voice as she softly sat on Jimin's bed.

"If you want to talk about what happened a few minutes ago, it was totally a mistake. Don't bother and just go to sleep." Jimin said in a dry voice as he held his erection under the covers to calm it.

Yeseul chuckled.

"Fine then. I won't bother." Yeseul said as she switched off the lights in Jimin's room and got into the covers. "Good night, Jiminie."

"Wait—you're sleeping HERE?!" Jimin exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah?" Yeseul replied.

"B-But—" Yeseul cut off Jimin.

"Are you trying to tell me that sleeping with my own boyfriend in the same bed is wrong?" Yeseul stated and Jimin shook his head nervously.

"Cool then, go to sleep and don't bother." Yeseul said and Jimin sighed in frustration as he held his erection tighter. Jimin's back was still facing Yeseul which made the plan in Yeseul's head perfect.

"How am I supposed to get rid of this thing?!" Jimin cried, internally.

Suddenly, Jimin felt something warm and soft against his back. It did not take him soon to realise that it was Yeseul.

"You do not expect me to not to hug my boyfriend while sleeping, now do you?" Yeseul whined as she wrapped her arm around Jimin's torso.

Jimin tried his best to keep his breathing normal but right now, his heart was beating the fastest it had resulting in the throbbing down there to grow.

Yeseul noticed. "You can totally do this, Yeseul! You're not innocent! Don't let the world fool you." Yeseul thought and took a deep breath as she glided her hand in the downward direction.

Jimin's eyes widened up. He was confused as well as shocked.

Soon, Yeseul's hand finally met Jimin's hand. Let me get that cleared. It met the hand that had held the erection.

"Jiminie, move your hand. I wanna touch it." Yeseul whispered into Jimin's ear as she moved Jimin's hand which took Jimin by shock.

"That's right. I am gonna die tonight." Jimin made a sarcastic comment in his mind.

Yeseul's hand finally touched the pickle that was covered with fabric which resulted in Jimin to flinch. He realised that it was way better when somebody else touched it. She started stroking it lightly and Jimin's heart beat started to rise up.

"It's happening, iTS FINALLY HAPPENING!" Jimin shouted and screamed in his mind as he closed his eyes.

"It feels like a rock. I wonder what it'd feel like if I touch it from underneath." Yeseul thought.

Yeseul's hand, without and hesitation, slipped under Jimin's pyjamas and finally held the real deal. Jimin gasped due to the sudden pleasure which pleased Yeseul. She started off with stroking him in a very slow pace, but then increased her speed. Forbidden gasps released out of Jimin's mouth encouraged Yeseul to pump him harder.

"T-This is w-w-wrong, Y-Yeseul!" Jimin stammered as he half opened his eyes.

"And why is it wrong, Jiminie? Don't you like it?" Yeseul whispered into Jimin's ear which sent chills down to Jimin's spine.

"I-It's wrong because it's our first time a-and I'm not taking the lead." Jimin confessed and Yeseul's eyes widened up.

The next thing Yeseul knew was that she was pinned down by Jimin's strong force. Yeseul noticed that Jimin's face was visibly red and was panting.

"It actually works. Jiminie is hot." Yeseul thought.

"Yeseul," Jimin called Yeseul out in a raspy voice. He leaned in a little closer so that his breath could be felt on Yeseul's neck. "You're making me lose my control. I have been holding back so har—" He got cut off by Yeseul.

"I never told you to hold back." Yeseul replied with a stern voice and Jimin's eyes widened up.

"Is she serious?" Jimin thought in disbelief.

"Come here." Yeseul said as she gently grabbed Jimin's cheeks and pulled him completely towards him so that their lips could connect again.

Their kiss was wild which was at first led by Yeseul, but later by Jimin. Jimin carressed Yeseul's cheek and Yeseul held the hem of Jimin's shirt. Yeseul pulled away after a few minutes.

"I am not comfortable, Jiminie." Yeseul said and Jimin's heart skipped a thousand beats. She pulled Jimin's shirt, indicating him to remove it. Jimin understood this and sat up to remove his shirt. Once again, Yeseul got a chance to look at Jimin's toned abs and tonight, she could actually touch them.

One by one, she softly brushed her hand against Jimin's torso which tickled Jimin resulting in him to chuckle. It was hard, but his skin was soft. Yeseul smiled as she looked at Jimin who was chuckling due to the ticklish sensation on his torso.

"Touch me, Jiminie." Yeseul said as softly as she could, which made Jimin lose his mind.

He leaned in closer as his hand slowly slipped under the shirt Yeseul was wearing. Yeseul gasped at the touch. Jimin started making circles on her stomach as he kissed her passionately again. Yeseul started inhaling deep breaths as Jimin brushed his hand a little upwards. Jimin broke the kiss and gasped as she looked at Yeseul with a shocked expression.

"W-What's wrong, Jiminie." Yeseul asked Jimin and he gulped.

"Y-You're not w-wearing a bra." Jimin confessed and Yeseul blushed away.

"Yeah. Well it's still wet, isn't it?" Yeseul blushed away as she averted her eyes.

"Shit, I wasn't ready for this." Jimin thought. He was directly touching at Yeseul's breasts.

He squeezed them a little, expecting for Yeseul to moan. "Its supposed to feel good, right?" Jimin thought. He confirmed it as he saw Yeseul closing her eyes and softly moaning.

Jimin smirked as he placed a soft kiss on Yeseul's cheek, which worked its way down. While he continued to rub and squeeze Yeseul's breasts, he sucked on Yeseul's neck, resulting in a hickey. Yeseul moaned which just ended up in making Jimin more impatient then he already was.

"Can I remove this?" Jimin asked Yeseul as he pointed out at the shirt Yeseul was wearing.

"You don't have to ask." Yeseul replied with pleasure.

Jimin nodded and smoothly removed the shirt from Yeseul's top. He took a good look at Yeseul's breast which embarrassed Yeseul.

"D-Don't stare like that." Yeseul said as she averted her eyes and Jimin chuckled.

"You're so beautiful, Yeseul." He said as he kissed one of Yeseul's breast. "The most beautiful—" He said and he kissed the other one as he squeezed the first one. "—and so soft."

"J-Jimin!" Yeseul moaned.

"I love it when you moan my name." He smiled at her as he reminisced about the night Yeseul thought about him as she touched herself. Yeseul did not notice what he was talking about and continued to moan.

"Can you feel me?" He asked Yeseul in a soft and sensual voice as his hand touched her down there with the fabric on.

"W-With all my heart, Jiminie." Yeseul answered as she moaned.

As encouragement filled into Jimin's mind, Jimin's hand automatically slipped under Yeseul's pyjamas and shorts, directly touching at the private area and Yeseul gasped. Jimin chuckled.

"You're wet." Jimin whispered into Yeseul's ear and Yeseul averted her eyes.

Jimin continued rubbing Yeseul and increased his pace. Yeseul's moans started to get louder and heavier by the second. Yeseul gasped the loudest she could when she felt something entering her. Jimin was fingering her.

"A-Ahh!" Yeseul gasped. "It hurts!" Yeseul thought.

"Yeseul, it's so warm in there. I love it." He whispered in a husky voice and Yeseul closed her eyes tightly. "I love the way you're clenching down in there." He smiled.

Things changed as Jimin removed Yeseul's shorts completely, revealing everything. Yeseul gasped deeply as she felt something warm and slimy down there.

"J-J-Jimin! Oh my god! P-Please go a l-little s-s-s-slower!" Yeseul took small breaths as Jimin continued to lick her. She didn't want to come so early. There was a climax that was awaiting for the couple.

Jimin totally obeyed her, considering the fact that it was their first time. Jimin started to lick Yeseul over her clit as he fingered her with one finger. Yeseul jolted as if she were in pain.

"Ah!" Yeseul exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Yeseul?! Does it hurt or something?!" Jimin asked Yeseul in a concerned voice and Yeseul shook her head and she panted.

"N-No, I-I just really felt it this time." Yeseul replied and Jimin sighed in relief.

He finally got the trick.

So— if he'd go faster on her clit, it would give her pleasure but if he'd go slower on her clit and explore everything while fingering her, then she's finally get the feels.

With that, Jimin continue to tease Yeseul as he continued to change his pace.

"If I do this," Jimin went slower. "It feels good, right?" Jimin asked in breaks as he licked her.

"Ah! J-Jimin!!!" Yeseul cried and Jimin smirked. This was going way too smoothly.

"J-Jimin," Yeseul stammered.

"Yes, Yeseul?" Jimin asked Yeseul who was struggling to breath.

"I-It's not enough! I need more." Yeseul moaned at her loudest and Jimin smirked.

"Okay, Yeseul." Jimin said as he sat straight, loosened up his pyjama and let it down entirely. His erection sprung up. Yeseul looked at it in amazement.

"It's so big." Yeseul thought.

"You say that it's not enough for you, right?" Jimin asked and Yeseul nodded in embarrassment. There was no scope for any self respect right now.

He finally positioned himself and smirked as he parted his lips to speak.

"I am gonna use my biggest finger now."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...
51.2K 4K 32
At the peak age of 24, Park Jimin had never been on a date, never had his first kiss, never had a girlfriend, and never had any action in the romanti...
30.1K 1.1K 25
Just a young girl living her normal life when suddenly, BAM! She encounters a man that will change her life forever. A man from the past, a prince t...
17K 996 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...