This all started with a parki...

By baseballguirl

McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (Short, sorry!)
Part 11, (Short again)
Part 12!
Part 13
Part 14!
Part 15!
Part 16
update, update, UPDATE!
Part 17!
Part 18
Part 19(Short, ://////) (Sorry, these parts were jenked up)
Part 20.
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Characters(:
Part 26 skip this one!
Part 26
Part 27 NOT THE END.
Part 27B, the end!
Read the sequel.

part 3

128K 1K 81
By baseballguirl

I wake up the next morning and see Chase is still there.

"Thank god, I thought you were never gonna wake up!" He smirks sarcastically.

"Good morning to you too." I mumble and go to take a shower.

"Can't wait to tell the entire student body I got you in bed THREE TIMES!" He chuckles a little. I throw my towel at him.

"You only wish, ChaCha." I say. It turns into a full blown laugh. He takes the towel and walks close to me, catching me and him together with it.

"Every day, you know it." That stupid smirk

"Okay... Let's make a deal, You can throw a party here tonight if you stop with that stupid goddamn smirk." He immediately smiles.

"Really? Oh would you, please?" The sarcasm strictly controlled his words. I nod and run off to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and undress. Then I hop in.

"You and forgetting to lock doors." Chase murmurs. I scream and grab my dark blue bathroom robe and throw it on. I step out of the shower, ready to hit him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! IM NOT WEARING ANYTHING!" I'm screaming. He grabs my arms and I calm down.

"I wish you weren't." He laughs a fake laugh.

"Get out of here, seriously!" I say.

"I've seen girls wearing alot less clothing than you right now." He smirks. I want to punch him.

"Yeah, cause your a player, just playing every girl your with like a violin then dropping them." I snap and he laughs at me.

"I haven't gotten in your pants, have I?" He asks, his eyes playful.

"Please, get out..." I ask sincerely. He smiles and walks out of the bathroom.

I changed and walked out into my room.

"Okay, now you can go in the bathroom." I say pointedly.

"Oh, I didn't need to use the bathroom. I just wanted to see you!" He says, trying to seduce me. I lay down on the bed right next to him.

"Well, see me...." I say and lean in really close to him. If I stretch my lips a little bit, I'd be kissing him. I close my eyes as if I'm going to, and whisper, "Yeah, right." I start to lean away but his arms catch me.

"We'll see about that." He whispers and kisses my cheek, really close to my lips.

I laugh. "We're such teases."

"Yeah, but I must say, your so much better at it."

"Oh I know, now cmon, are we having a party or not?" I smile playfully at him.

"You know, one day your gonna realize instead of pretending to kiss me, you want to kiss me." He smirks.

"Yeah, right!" I say, and get up. He stands up too, and follows me downstairs.

"Okay, I called Jack and he's got the people down. We need some beers-"

"STOP! Beer? I don't think you understand that my dad would kill me if-"

"He won't know, I promise." He finishes. I sigh. Then, he puts his hand through my hair, stopping and curling it in his fingers. "Please?"

"Okay..." I say, shocked by the touch. It was really - nice. And it was different, not like his other touches. He smirks. "Don't forget our deal!!"I smile at him, knowing it would never happen.

"I haven't. I'll call Beck and tell him to pickup the food and stuff." He says and picks me up, bridal style.

"Uhm, the point of that was?" I ask, laughing.

"Just wanted to. Okay, I'm gonna be back at 7, party starts at 9. See ya, babe." He winks and starts to walk away. I run after him and twirl him around. Then I yank him down to my level.

"Do. not. call. me. babe." I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes honey." He says and walks out. I head upstairs and put a movie on. I end up falling asleep.

Chase is becoming the star in my dreams.

"Wakeup, BABE." I pop open my eyes, and he's right there, in my face.

"I'm up..." I say, turning. His arms are around me, so I can't really move.

"Ready for a fun night?" He asks, his eyes planning something.

"Yep... now if you'd be so kind, you can let go of me now." I ask lightly. He brings his hand back and gets up. I get up too and start brushing out my hair. I finish and see that Chase has picked out my outfit. "That's a little akward..." I laugh and look over the outfit. It's a dark was jean mini skirt, and an off the shoulder long sleeve. I change in the closet and come out. "This is whore-ish." I say, looking at Chase. He walks toward me and plays with my hair.

"No, it's actually pretty sexy." He murmurs.

"Stop doing that!" I say, gasping.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"You play with my hair, and keep our eyes locked, making me feel special. I'm not another piece for your game, just know." I say, and he smirks.

"You are special though." His seducer voice is playing. I slap his chest, by the way it's really built up.

"Shutup, and lets go downstairs." I laugh and head downstairs, Chase on my toes.

"Okay, so I say we put any breakables in a locked room." He starts picking up all the glass items.

"My room," I tell him and throw a key, he catches it and winks at me. For some reason I blush. He comes downstairs and runs outside. When he comes in, he has speakers.

"I'm gonna go and call Olivia, since Jack probably doesn't have her on speedial." I smile and run upstairs. I let her know and hangout up there for a while. I redo my makeup and head back down there. By then, everything's set up, and Chase is sitting watching t.v. Jack and some other guys there.

"Hey sexy!" Jack says and comes to hug me. It lasts a little longer than it should, so I shake out of it.

"Hey!" I smile and go sit by Chase. He puts his arm around me and that seems to make Jack mad. Soon, people start showing up, including Olivia. I rush up and introduce her and Jack. They hit it off and are hanging on each other.

The parties in full swing, and Jack comes up to me. "Hey, come her, I need to ask you some questions...." He grabs me as I throw a scared look at Chase, who just waves at me. He takes me upstairs in the guest room.

"Yes Jack?" I ask, and he sits on the bed.

"Well, I just wanted you to know..." He grabs for me and sets me next to him, "That your really hot." He smiles.

"Uhm, thanks..." I say, and he starts rubbing my theigh. I push him off and start towards the door.

"I gotta go...." I say and all of the sudden Jacks kissing my neck. I knock him away and open the door, running downstairs. I try to find Chase but see Olivia all over Josh Sanders. I finally look on the couch and see Chase, ignoring that blonde girl. My heart soars and I go sit down next to him.

"You need to get better friends." Is all I say. He looks at me but I just nod, "I'll tell you later." I say and smile. He smiles and we enjoy the party. At about 3 a.m. people start leaving and I start cleaning. Chase tries.

"No, you set up. Let me." He comes up behind me and grabs me by the waist. I almost jump, that was shocking. Then he whispers in my ear.

"Can I sleep in your room?" I laugh a little and turn around. Bad idea. Now we're really close and he's still holding me.

"Guestroom!" I try to be firm, but he laughs.

"Whatever you say.... not." He's still holding me.

"Can you let go of me now?" I ask, and his eyes go serious.

"I make you nervous, don't I?" He lifts me and starts walking upstairs.

"No, and what the hell?" I ask.

"If I don't make you nervous, how come every time we're close, or I touch you, you jump a little. And always move away...It's cause I make you nervous." He whispers, and we're on my bed.

"The house is a mess, ChaCha." I smile.

"Don't change the subject. Not until you answer."

"No, you don't make me nervous."

"Wrong answer!" He laughs and takes off his shirt. I resist jumping. "Every time you lie, I remove an article of clothing."

"Hey, remember when you said I move away, well, I'm not. At all. If anything, I'm closer."

"Avoiding the question, you have to take off your shirt!" He says and easily takes off the long sleeves. I smile because I wore a tanktop underneath. He groans.

"Answer now!" He smiles now. I sigh.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, being so close to you makes me nervous."

"Okay." He smiles and keeps hold of me.

"So... you want me to be uncomfortable?" I ask, which makes him laugh his head off. He rolls so I'm on him, but he's still holding me. Slowly, I lower myself so I'm laying on him.

"No, I want you to get comfortable."

"Don't worry, I am now." I smirk, and his laugh fills my room.

"Is that how I look when I smirk?"

"Are you annoyed?"

"No, it's pretty damn sexy." Sarcasm.

"Ugh. Only on me." I smirk again. I finally rest my head, and its on the crook of his shoulders. "Oh, sorry." I say and start to get up, but he tightens his hold on me.

"It's okay. I like this. Your not like other girls, Micky."

"I know. I'm much more amazing. And alot harder to get in bed." I laugh, humorulessy.

I set my head down fully, and move my hands to his neck. I start tracing the veins in his neck.

"So, who was your first kiss?" He asks, stuttering. Glad I finally choked up the guy.

"Don't make fun of me, I haven't technically had my first kiss." I say, laughing.

"Really?"

"Yeah, cause, do the cheek kisses you gave me count?" I ask.

"No, hahaha." He laughs and sets me to his side.

"Goodnight ChaCha!" I smile as he puts his hand over me, and pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight, McKenna."

And we fall asleep. When I wake up, I'm turned into Chase, our lips almost touching. His fingers are through my belt loop, and thats how he turned me. I move my hands around his head and scoot closer, and fall asleep again.

The next time I wake up, I feel Chase wrapping his arms around me as if were hugging.

"This is getting dirtier and dirtier." I say, eyes still closed. He chuckles.

"Yet we're really not doing anything."

"I wish you would." Eyes still closed, mouth barely moving.

"You don't know what your saying, your half asleep, McKenna." I feel him laughing. I slip my hands away from him and curl up. "Whats wrong?" He asks, still close.

"Your laughing at me, thats why I can't do this when I'm fully aware. Gods sakes, my eyes are still closed." I feel him untwining me, and putting me back around him. "Stoppit." I say and he sighs.

I finally open my eyes.

"Theres those beautiful eyes!" He smiles at me. I smile back. "You were talking a whole lotta nonsense, did you know?"

"I know, haha, sorry." I smile and see in his eyes, he's planning something.

"So, are you gonna move in or go home? Seems like your here more than your there..." I say, hoping to change the subject. I can't believe I tried to suduce the seducer.

"Well, I just love being around my 'wife' so much, who knows?" He nudges me and I start blushing for some reason. "Your skin looks even better when your bright red from my endearing, endless comments."

Yeah, I stopped blushing. Instead, I punched his chest, and instantly I felt pain screaming from my knuckle. "Ouch.!" I mutter under my breath and try shaking it off. "Holy crap, muscle man much?" I ask and lift his shirt. He IS built. Like, it's crazy. I could see each and every indent of his muscles.

"It hardly seems fair, my shirts off and yours isnt." Return of that stupid smirk. Why can't he be a normal guy? I quickly hide my blush and put his shirt down.

"Okay... so the parties over... remember?" I say, and realize how sad my voice is. It's a little rediculous. 'Stop this, Micky.' I think. 'I CALLED MYSELF MICKY? HIS NICKNAME FOR ME?' I'm having a raging war in my head and I notice Chase looks upset.

"Are you talking about us 'breaking up'?" He asks, still upset.

"Well, maybe we can just wait until the end of the project!" I say, suddenly sad to think about not seeing him. I mean, I don't like him, right?

Right, no liking him.

"Whatever you say, Mckenna." He grins at me.

"Call me Micky." I say, suprising myself.

"Why?" He looks lost. I laugh nervously.

"Oh, just cause..." I notice we're still laying down, entangled. He notices too, and brings me closer.

"Why?" He whispers in my ear, making my heart beat faster. Then, he looks me right in the eyes, locking them together.

"I'm not telling." I say, and start to shove him off. He lets go of me and I stop. Why would I want him to let go of me? I wrap my arms tighter around him and he puts his around me.

"Please, for me?" Our eyes still locked. I swallow hugely.

"Because, -- I , I like-- that, its- a nickname-- you gave-- me." My stuttering made me sound retarded.

"That's all I wanted to know, Micky." He smiles a real smile. "But, I gotta go." He says, and without planning to, I pull him tighter, so he's only cenimeters away.

"Oh, okay." I untangle myself.

"Didn't know I was so irresistable, huh?" He laughs and finds his bag. I laugh with him and we go downstairs.

"No, your plenty resistable. If you weren't, I'd have kissed you by now." I say, covering up the real want and lust in my voice.

"Who cares about kissing, I've got you in bed four times." He chuckles to himself and closes the front door. He's so, annoying and charming and stupid yet logical. And worst of all, he understands how I think.

And that scares me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 19.1K 60
Lovely cover by @MissLalice Tommy Shelby made a promise to one Jonah Ward. A promise he didn't keep. But it comes to haunt him when he tries to drow...
67.4K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...
1.2K 230 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
1.1K 146 34
Trinity Ember-Rose Smith is new to Richwood high school. She's kind out going and a little bit of a nerd . But when the high school bad boy Levi Jone...