Love never fades

By samantha0417

!!Completed!! Read if you want, or don't...up to you ? If you do read though, enjoy ?❤ Just writing as it goe... More

New Booook!
[Chapter one]
[Chapter two]
[Chapter three]
[Chapter four]
[Chapter five]
[Chapter six]
[Chapter seven]
[Chapter eight]
[Chapter nine]
[Chapter ten]
[Chapter eleven]
[Chapter twelve]
[Chapter thirteen]
[Chapter fourteen]
[Chapter fifteen]
[Chapter sixteen]
[Chapter eighteen]
[Chapter nineteen]
[Chapter twenty]
[Chapter twenty one]
[Chapter twenty two]
New book
[Chapter twenty three]
The end

[Chapter seventeen]

637 52 12
By samantha0417

Justin's pov:

I walk out of the bathroom in his room wearing the clothes he gave me. He turns to look at me and smiles.

"I knew you would look adorable." He says. I stand in front of the mirror to see how big his hoodie is on me, but I love it. He also gave me a pair of one of his old sweatpants. They are clean, they are just too small on him so they fit me.

"Thanks for letting me borrow these." I say walking over to his freshly made bed.

"Of course. You can keep them." He sits beside me and wraps his arm around my lower back.

"Are you sure?"

"Well the sweatpants are too small for me. And you look so cute in my hoddie." He says. I kiss his cheek and lay back on my back in his bed, closest to the wall. He lays next to me. I think for a second before turning to my left to look at him. He turns to the right once he sees me looking at him.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Just thinking." I shrug. He scoots closer to me, a smile forming on his face.

"About what?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"You don't want to take it too far yet right?" I ask. "I-i don't mean it like us having sex or anything. I just mean like what we do." I say talking fast. "Not l-like-

"I know what you mean...don't be nervous." He says quietly cutting me off. His voice sooths me.

"I think we should wait a little. Don't you?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"But that doesn't mean I can't do this." He says as he comes even closer to me.

I watch as his face gets closer and closer to mine. His eyes flick to my lips for a second before back up to my eyes. He leans in kissing me gently. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I get goosebumps once his lips touch mine. He brings his hand behind my head and tangles his fingers in my hair. He pulls away slowly after maybe a minute and smiles.

"That wasn't too much, right?" He asks.

"No, that was perfect." I blush and dig my head in his chest. He rubs my back and leans his head on mine.

"Goodnight Rae." I whisper. I love you.

"Goodnight Justin. Sleep good." He says and a within a few minutes I feel myself falling alseep. Happy in his arms.

[The next morning]

I wake up. My eyes still closed, but I'm awake. I don't open my eyes and I don't move because I love this feeling. Rae his arms around me leaving slow, long pecks on my cheek. He kissed down a little and to my lips now. I keep my eyes closed as I kiss back so he knows I'm awake.

"Good-morning." He says like two different words between kisses. I pull away.

"Morning." I sit up on his bed and rub my eyes adjusting to the light from the window in his room. "Fuck we school don't we?" I groan.

"Yup. It's Monday." He grins.

"Ok, let's get ready." I say stepping onto the carpet on my bedroom floor.

We finish getting ready and walk outside to my car.

"It's not as balls right now." He says squinting his eyes because of the sun. I laugh.

"You're right." I open my car door and get in. He gets in the passenger side of my car.

"I'll just come over again after school. Need to hang out with my boyfriend." He smiles putting his seatbelt on.

"You need to? You don't want to?" I pout playfully.

"Of course I want to, shut up." He hits my arm lightly.

We get to school and walk inside. As we walk to my locker first because it's closer, I see Jake standing at it. We get closer and he sees us.

"Hey Justin." He says. I look at him from head to toe.

"Hey." He moves so I can open my locker which I do.

"So uh, have you decided if you wanted to be friends yet?" He asks. That's a stupid question to ask.

"I don't really know Jake." I take out my books and slam my locker shut. Raegan stands behind me, rubbing my side. I blush and Jake sees everything.

"Ok well uh, see you later." He says quickly and walks away. I watch him rush down the hall.

"What was that about?" Rae asks.

"I have no idea, but ow well." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I immediatly pull them away once I think of something.

"Are we going to go public Rae?" I ask.

"Can we wait a little while?" He asks.

"Of course." I nod. The bell rings and he hugs me around my neck.

"I'll see you later." He whispers. I smile.

"Yeah see you." I say as he walks slowly down the hallway to his first class. I'm now wondering again why Jake ran away this morning.

[Lunch]

Me: Meet me under the staircase where we used to hang out?

Jake: Uh ok

I wait for Jake under the staircase. I already told Raegan I was going to talk to him. He was unsure about it, but he can't stop me ;)

"Hey..." I get snapped from my thoughts. Jake slowly pears around from the corner.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Uh, fine. Why do you want me here?" He asks sounding like he doesn't want to talk to me.

"Come on Jake. I'm not stupid. First you keep asking me for us to be friends again and now you try to avoid me?" I'm so confused. Who does that?

"I was just thinking and I panniced...?" He twirls his thumbs looking down.

"Pannic about what?" I ask now even more confused.

"I-i still like you Justin. I love you." What the shit?

"You love me? How? When did-" I rant but he stops me.

"I have since we started dating. Maybe even before I was just afraid to tell you. I got jealous this morning." He shrugs slowly.

"Wha-"

"Don't act like I didn't see Raegan rub your hip and you blush. Are you two dating?" He asks. I don't want to hurt him, but I think he deserves to know.

"You can't tell anyone yet, I'm serious."

"So you are?"

"Yes." I nod. Just thinking about him makes me smile.

"What the fuck." He mummbles and tries to walk away. I grip his arm and pull him towards me.

"Wait Jake." I say quietly as he melts to my touch. "I'm sorry."

"So what was it huh? Did you want an excuse to break up with so you can go with Raegan?"

"What? Absolutely not. I really liked you but you didn't trust me."

"And I'm glad I didn't because look what happened."

"Don't turn this around on me. Raegan was my best friend at the time. I never cheated or anything, that's fucked up."

"But he was always in your head."

"So what?" I raise my voice. "I was dating you. Yea you knew I liked Raegan but honestly it kind of stopped once I had you."

"Yeah that's a lie. Goodbye Justin." This time I let him walk away. What an asshole.

[End of the school day]

I throw my books in my locker still angry from today. I really liked him and I wanted to be friends. But he has very trust in me and I don't need that.

"Hey love." Raegan says rather quieter so no one hears. I blush at the name.

"Hi." I say.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I now know Jake is an asshole. So yeah i'm fine." I say slamming my locker.

"On fuck him whatever he did. You don't need a jerk like him."

"You're right. Let's go home."

Unedited :(
Its been a few days, Sorry. Kind of a shorter chapter but I had no ideas. Now I do for next so ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 317 27
[completed] "Teacher: okay class! We have a project and I have to pick ur partners. The project is about: You have to learn about each other. Every...
27.1K 1.9K 53
*COMPLETED* What happens when 15 year old Raegan Beast finds a small, also 15 year old boy in the woods by himself, wet from the rain and cold? What...
33.1K 1.3K 49
[COMPLETED] Justin, new to a town meets a boy, Raegan. Is there love? What problems do they come across? Read to find out.-
1K 61 14
• "the park is in your neighborhood. didn't you like.. grow up here?" he asks. "yes?" i reply. "so how the hell do you know know about this park?"...