Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2

1.7K 79 86
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Ohhhh ho ho ho.... you thought it was the ending?

Uhh- no.

Cause it has to end way more emotional and heartbreaking.

I'm making a misery of reader!!! HA HA HA.

Nah, just continue on reading. It's the real ending. Goodluck!

Hope you bear the feels with my favorite sad song. :>>

You will need a tissue box- oh no, a pail.

Love you guys!! <3

Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Hanji called but I didn't listen, instead I ran quickly to the bathroom, locking it.

That time, I was facing the door and begun crying and letting out everything stuck in my chest.

"I shouldn't have said it! I could've accepted his apolog-"

"(Y/n)?" A familiar feminine voice called my name.

I cringed in my head before wiping my tears and turning myself to her.

"A-are you okay? Uh-" Petra put down her necessity before approaching me.

"Stay away from me." I said without letting any expression.

She pursed her lips, doing what I did.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean any-"

"Didn't mean?" I cutted her off. "Really? Then what does that video mean? A drama? Did a director paid you for it to be shown to every people?"

I sat slowly on the floor, trying to stop my tears and buried my head on my knees before running my fingers through my hair when Petra sat on her knees across me to speak in my level.

"(Y/n)..." Petra took a deep breath. "I am really sorry.... I didn't really mean it."

I looked up at her. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Please, I'm really sorry. You know I've loved him... ever since I become his partner at every show." Petra explains, "But when we became together... I didn't feel that he love me and after a small while we broke up. Our relationship didn't worked out."

"And does it connect on my situation? You think that telling your life will resolve something?" I asked sarcastically, "Pathetic."

"What if I say it's a 'yes'?" She said confidently.

I raised an eyebrow before she spoke again.

"(Y/n)... when you came to his life, you didn't know how much you changed him," Petra changes the state of her voice into soft. "I was surprised that everything he hasn't done to me, he did to you."

I twitched my eyebrows. Criticizing her words.

"Levi has expressing his feelings, everytime he's with you or when he tells something fascinating about you, he smiles."

I gulped, looking at her kind of melting at her words.

"I love him. But I don't deserve him." She admitted. "(Y/n) it wasn't his fault, it was mine. I know Levi could not betray you, he wasn't a cheater. I was the one who did it to him. I've done the betrayal.... and-....You could never forgive me but he loved you so much, so please... for me give him the chance."

Petra gained the courage to hold my hand and I was shocked that a tear has fallen from her eyes.

"I know... there's something more waiting for the both of you..." Petra stared tearful directly into my eyes. "I already regret what I've done and promised myself to get over him and avoid him."

I wasn't that hard to forgive. I even can see her sincerity between her words so instead of being a rock, I held her hand back.

"I-it's fine..." I let go of her. "You don't have to. I'm also sorry for being mean."

"No, it's okay. I deserve your rage, anyway..."

"You don't have to," I said. "I understand anway. Condolences to your father..."

I can see the sadness in her eyes. Maybe Levi is the only one that made her feel that she's not alone after her father died..

"Thank you," she grabbed her bag. "Excuse me, I'll head on."

"Wait-"

Petra turned to me again.

"Let's go together."

She gave me her sweet smile and nodded. Petra was kind, though she deserved to be loved by someone that will not take her for granted to heal her brokenness.

We walked through the hall into the front V.I.P row where were just near the stage. It hasn't started yet, but were just exact in time.

Media surrounded the concert grounds and just as when they saw us, I heard them getting intrigued.

"Everyone, did you see that?! Levi Ackerman's ex-girlfriend and recent girlfriend walking together at the Flugel der Freiheit's concert!" A reporter was heard. "Just a few weeks ago, a video has spread in social sites and it is rumored that (y/n) and Levi broke up-"

Before the reporter could finish, Petra pulled me with her before we approached the camera and grabbed their microphone.

"Excuse me," she spoke. "Listen! The whole world is watching and stop this rumors. The real deal will be happening tonight!"

I was confused until we left those reporters, sitting on our designated seats. Fans were whispering all around the arena and was shutted up when Levi spoke from behind the stage.

"ARE YOU READY ARENA!!!!??" He yelled as the lights went off and only a spotlight was directed on a certain spot where no one's standing.

The fans yelled hyperactive and I was restraining myself to yell since I remember how hype I was also back when I was a teenager.

Petra was watching beside me and smiling. Finally... everything's settled down.

Levi's POV

15 minutes earlier...

I felt my fucking organ crashing. I'm fucking crushing. I was left dumbfounded.

I'm so fucking stupid to let her go!

I slid my hand inside my right pocket before holding the square shaped material inside...

A tear left my eye. I will let her know she's wrong. I will retrieve her words... I will take her back. I'll make her mine again.

(Y/n)... I love you.

Third Person PoV

Everyone's chanting the Flugel der Freiheit's song as Levi start to sing for the fifth time.

(Y/n) can't help but sing along, Petra noticed that. You are elated. As well as you admitted just to yourself that you're really overwhelmed at everything that happens.

'(Y/n) was so lucky tonight... I had already given Levi the thing that I know will finally end this conflict.' Petra thought, smiling half heartedly behind (y/n).

No one knew what's going to happen tonight. As the band continue their very best concert, little did everyone knew that nervousness was covering Levi all over. He's been in hundreds of live performances but he's never been so soul-shaking like this. In fourteen years since Levi's been discovered in music and show business industry he doesn't even felt it.

Actually, the real reason he's being nevous as hell is that what he and his gang was planning. The 5th song ended and for the next song, the group has to make-a-quick-change.

No. Not just them. But also the crew and staffs have to adjust for the next move.

"Dare ni mo tomerarenai, Genkai wo tsukinukeruze" The last sentence of his famous hit by Levi's cold voice echoed through the concert halls which is also why the audience applauds and shouts in delight.

You could see that Levi constantly looks at your direction but you have no idea if it was you he's staring or Petra. But you try to set it aside.

The lights turned down and the arena was dim again as Levi, Hanji and Mike quickly went down from the stage. Only the lightsticks of fans designated to Flugel der Freiheit were the ones that illuminates the large room that suddenly became silent when they exited.

'Aw. I didn't brought mine...' You thought. You missed this. You missed being a fan. The one that gets in the way of other fans just to try hard on getting close to Levi, Hanji and Mike.

You laughed lightly as you remember how you stumbled on your feet, trying to catch up in their service.

In a few seconds, you noticed the crews near the stage panicking. You wonder why. Nope. Everyone started to worry. You looked at Petra, she seemed worried. Both of you were in front of the stage when two staff that came from opposite directions, panics.

"Where's the flash drive?" The one from the right asked.

"I thought you had it?" The left ones said.

You were watching them, wondering what they're talking about.

"Oh, I forgot!" Petra stood up before giving them a USB.

"Ms. Ral! Y-you saved u-...." the left staff was stunned when his gaze suddenly turned to me. "I-I mean, thank you."

"No problem," Petra sat back. "Now, you better hurry!"

They nodded before leaving when the lights of only the stage opened but no one was standing there.

You became nervous. You started to assume what does that flashdrive contained. You thought it was the 'video' that's been spreading between Levi and Petra.

Reader's POV

I decided to leave, grabbing my purse before standing up when someone gripped in my wrist.

"Wait, (y/n). Where are you going?" Petra asked.

My rage started to boil once again as I thought it's all over with their apologies. I turned to face Petra, looking pissed.

"I'm leaving." I muttered coldly.

"W-what?" She stuttered, standing up to stop me. "Don't go!"

The attention of the audience turned to our scandalous argument.

"And what? Be embarassed to everyo-!" I was cutted off by a sudden voice.

"Tonight was another chance to show the world that our band was successful to everything we poured our sacrifices in." I was suppressed when Levi's voice rang in the arena.

"(Y/n), listen..." Petra let go of my hand before turning my body to face the enlightened stage.

"I've been through ups and downs, like other normal people would do." Levi said, I was looking at the stage but no one was there. Only his voice were the ones everyone is listening. "Me, Hanji and Mike... add Erwin. Had been through failures too."

I kept listening, figuring out what he's trying to say.

"Until our failures happen to be our armour to accomplishing. We have to step on sharp stones and struggle.... before Flugel der Freiheit. Finally has recieved its first award."

A video of their first success flashed in the large screen. I start to remember how much I cried in joy, seeing them recieve their first ever award.

'Thank you!' Levi bowed, as the group hugged.

The video stopped in fading transition as Levi's voice is back again.

"Years had passed, our band start to compete with other bands worldwide..." he narrates softly as different videos of their previous performances played. "We lost. We won. But most of all... We fought."

I found the audience silent and when I looked at everyone's faces. They were having the same sympathy.

"Flugel der Freiheit has finally achieved their goals. We won in different awards of prestigious events. We made songs that inspired a lot of people."

Another transitional video of them receiving awards played until it crashed.

"I had them. The accomplishments. The achievements. But... all my life. I felt incomplete." Levi spoke in a different tone. "My life lack contentment..."

My heart demolished as he let out those words. The fans broke down as they witnessed the sacrifices of their band in the screen.

"Until I encountered this certain annoying girl in a disastrous way I never thought would change my life..."

My eyes widened as the play started to change into a slideshow of our earlier photos.

"At first, I despise her. Her enthusiasm annoyed me... I found out she was a fan. And she always bugs me. Until the first time I saw her real personality, it amused me."

I covered my mouth, trying to stop the threatening tears from my melting heart.

"But... when she had to leave to work abroad, I realize how much I missed her bugging me. I missed her, annoying me." He was heard, chuckling.

The tears I was holding back has fallen. My heart was being pinched as our memories together replayed in my mind.

'Why is he doing this?'

"I wasn't really sure about how I feel so I hesitated to tell her. But... when I was about to confess the truth. I was too late. The plane she's in, crashed. She didn't die. But she had this stupid thing called 'amnesia'...." I felt his pain as he continue. "But I didn't lose hope. I tried to win her heart even if she doesn't remember. It was painful. It crashes me everytime she doesn't remember me. And who I am to her."

Levi's voice started to be husky.

"Until when its my first time to celebrate my birthday in twenties, she gave me this bracelet. " he laughs again that made me too. "A few more months had passed. We won an award, the album we collaborated with her. Actually, we had an argument that time but it was resolved when she told me she remembered everything..."

I burst in tears.

"We became official. I loved her so much because she was the reason I felt emotions again after Isabel and Farlan's death... She was the reason, I was saved. She completed me."

My heart sinks as the lights on the stage was replaced with a single spotlight revealing Levi wearing a white tuxedo and looking down, holding a mic. He was telling a story, live.

"I have her for five years...." and there is this part. "Five years, I had her in my arms."

I shut my eyes close, I only want to sense if from his voice. To hear and listen to his words.

'To understand him...'

"But I was fucking stupid to make a reason for her to go." His voice cracked, making me break. "I was a jerk for letting her go for such a wrong move."

A tear escaped my close lidded eyes, pursing my lips.

"But even if she just closed our book lately... I will be writing a sequel where I will take her back." The audience awed in his sentence as they were too listening. "Now that my life is like missing its notes... I'll will make another way to find your way back to me."

I opened my eyes, noticing his tear fell from his once intimidating orbs that's finally staring at my fragile ones. Levi started to walk in my direction.

The spotlight slowly approaches me as Levi stopped in front of me and all eyes are around us.

He was holding a mic, willing to tell the whole world everything he'll risk to say.

"(Y/n)... I'm so sorry for letting you go." His tears begun to fall. "You know, it's hard to get up in the morning thinking of you, knowing that this girl has finally let you go and once was there breathing peacefully in my arms."

I didn't uttered a word but I kept listening as the warm water streamed down my cheeks.

"It's so hard to think that you'll be with somebody else, happy. And it should be fucking me." Levi gulped, before giving the mic to a staff and directing it near his lips.

"I love you means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I'm not letting you go." He looks at me and holds my hands, squeezing it gently. "And even though I'm unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and continue to love you forever..."

Levi lets go of my left hand before sliding his right hand to his pocket, pulling out a small black box that surprised the audience.

Hanji, Mike, Erwin and Nanaba appeared out of nowhere, witnessing their plan.

Levi kneels in front of me, opening the box, revealing an engagement ring. My heart stopped for a moment before realizing what he was trying to do.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you're the most gorgeous and strongest woman I've ever met. I promise to be the gentleman and lover you deserve. Be by your side and sing along with you forever." Levi held out the box. "Will you marry me?"

My world has stopped. It was only him I see and I no longer hear the noise of everyone. I felt it really overwhelming. I'm so fluttered. I can't help but let my tears fall again. But now, in a different feeling.

It's not the tears of hurt anymore. It's the tears of being happy, from being torn into peices of my life to being picked by him again and fixing the brokeness into a whole once more. It's the tears of being in love and Levi asking for my heart to marry his...

I came back to my senses and pursed my lips with my puffy bloody eyes.

The arena silenced and waited for my answer which is....

"Levi...." I shook my head. The audience and everyone witnessing gasped.

All of the people was shock and Hanji was almost bursting in tears, but I wasn't just finished.

Instead... I picked Levi up and kissed him passionately when everyone's eyes widened.

I let go of him, smiling. "No words could definitely explain how I felt..." a tear has fallen from his eyes as he stare at me.
"I'd love to become your wife..."

Levi hugged me as tight as he could before lifting me up and spun me around, making everyone cheer and clap.

Levi puts me down and kisses my forehead lightly before taking my hand and wearing me the beautiful ring.

The people once again cheered in happiness. Hanji was raining in joy with Erwin and the others. Our smiles surrounded the arena.

Levi embraces me tightly until I felt a liquid dropped on my shoulder.

"Ssh... it's okay." I smiles genuinely even if he doesn't sees. "I love you... and I'm sorry for being stubborn."

I heard him laugh between his tears. "You always are," he caressed my hair. "But I will always love you more. Don't forget."

That is when I nod and he gave me a kiss, longer than later to show ths word that I am now his fiance.

'I didn't expected this time to happen...

Levi, just prove me that a single mistake could be describe as something we should not do again.

I knew it from the beginning.

We aren't perfect.

Everyone could commit a sin.

Make a mistake.

But it's never too late for forgiveness.

It's just up to you, if you want to let go of the pain and move on.

Move on to a happier path...

And forgiving?

Resembles your love.

"Apologizing doesn't always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right.

It means that you value your relationship with that person than your ego."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.5K 38
|Discontinued, unfortunately| You are Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. You joined the trainee squad when you were 12, ranked first, and joined the Scouti...
390 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
40.8K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...