Toxic Love

Bởi bullshnit

***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7 Joining The Mafia
Ch.8 The Mission, Welcome To The Family.
Ch.9 Date Gone Wrong
Ch.10 Poker Face
Ch.11 Lost
Ch.12 Make Over.
Ch.13 Liars.
Ch.14 Play Them At There Own Game.
Ch.15 Plans,games.
Ch.16 Toxic Fights, Or Is It Lovers Fights?
Ch.17 No Way! He Is My....
Ch.18 Took It To The Next Level
Ch.20 Hard Core
Ch.21 Suicide
Pls Vote
Ch.22 Surgery /kidney Transplant
Ch. 23 New Country, New Beginning
Ch.24 THE RED SKULLS
Ch.25 Reunion?
Not A Chapter, I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.
Ch.26 Trap
Ch.27 Creepy/smart Stalker
Ch.28 Lair? More Like An Actor!
Ch.29 Masquerade ball Part 1
Ch.30 Masquerade Ball Part 2
Ch.31 Anastasia Nostra
Not A Chapter
Ch.32 Blood Shed Is Tomorrow
33. Hell on Earth
Ch.34 I don't get a break.
Ch.35 Underwater.
Ch. 36 The real shit.
Ch. 37 END GAME
Ch. 38 Once Upon A Time
New story
New Book

Ch.19 I Had A Boyfriend?

13.7K 333 45
Bởi bullshnit

PLSSS VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT!!

LET'S TAKE THIS STORY TO THE TOP GUYS, IT WAS RANKED #901 IN ROMANCE!! PLS VOTE PLSSS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!

LUCA POV

I saw her getting into Calvin's car.

She -

She-

She betrayed me. I felt broken, all over again, she crossed me,no one has ever crossed me.

NO ONE HAS EVER CROSSED ME? HOW COULD SHE? HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB!

I LET SOMEONE CROSS ME, NO.

NO

NO

I HAVE TO COLLECT MYSELF AGAIN. AND WORK ON GETTING THERE CODES.

AND KILL THIS BITCH WITH MY OWN HANDS.

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, CROSSED ME AND GETS OUT ALIVE.

She fooled me, and I am going to get her back.

I'm. Going. To. Make. Her. Life. A. Living. Hell.

Anastasia POV

I woke up feeling bad.

Where am I?

What's My name?

How old am I?

I have no clue in anything. I cant remember a thing.

Suddenly this guy walked in.

"hi, my name is Calvin" aww he is cute.

I started blushing. He is super cute.

"hi, umm nice to meet you, I don't know what my name is" I said blushing, oh no, not in front of a cute guy.

"Its alright your name is Caterina"

"OH okay"

"and where am I?"

"so the thing is, you are in a mafia, you got a hit, so you lost your memory for the second time this year, you keep losing your memory, anyway, I am your boyfriend by the way, you lost your parents in a car crash when you where younger, your brother is here, you are in the red scorpion mafia"

"wow, I didn't know I have lost my memory before this, that new, wow, so umm, since I am in a mafia,was I a good fighter?"

"you weren't one of the best babe, so that's why we will train, you didn't know how to fight, I always protected you, but we have to train you just in case our rival tries to get you."

"who is our rival?"

" the Phoenix mafia is number one, we are second, we are going to bring them down okay babe?"

"okay" I said blushing again, so I was weak before this, well that's okay, I have to get better at fighting. I can do this.

"can you teach me how to fight Calvin"

"sure thing pumpkin"

"thanks"

"no problem"

So wait a second I had a boyfriend?

"so you are my boyfriend?"

"yes Caterina, now I will send someone to bring you some clothes and I will meet you in the gym"

"okay"

After 15 minutes a girl came in.

"here are your clothes bitch" she said slapping me, and kicking me hard.

That hurt. I started crying. Why was she so mean?

I put my thoughts away. And got into these workout clothes.

So I also have tattoos and piercing, wow okay.

Whatever, they look cool, I doubt there is a meaning behind them though.

****************

Finally finding the Gym, I stepped in.

There were about 15 people here.

"ah your here, now get in the ring and fight her" said Calvin.

She looked scary.

I got into the ring. Putting myself in a fighting stance.

She threw the first punch, and I dropped to the floor from the impact.

I thing my inner mouth is bleeding.

I gained my consciousness and got up again.

That's when I got another punch to the nose, knocking me to the ground again.

She straddled me, punching my face and then my ribs.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

This hurts. It hurts.

What am I supposed to do.

Punch. I should try to punch.

So I tried punching her. She grabbed my wrist, twisting it so hard, that i think it's sprained.

"okay that's enough"

The girl got off of my back. I was bloody.

"look at you Caterina so pathetic, you can't fight, you are ugly, fat, disgusting, all over a humiliation to me, how am I supposed to tell people you are my girlfriend and not get emberassed? Huh?" he said kicking me at my already broken ribs.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, this hurt so bad. How can my own boyfriend be this cruel.

" take her to her room, and beat her up, she deserves it for being such an embarrassment "

They took me, beat me for an hour, I have a sprained ankle now.

I felt weak. I hate this feeling.

I looked at myslef in the mirror.

I was all bloody and stuff, my everywhere hurt.

This was so embarrassing.

But no, I may have lost my memory and took a beat down, but I will not sit here and feel pity.

I will improve myself no matter what.

I AM going to show them who I am. I am not weak. No one is weak all you have to do is find your inner strength.

I may not remember anything about myself, all I know is I will not stand here and be weak.

I will fight and I will improve. I may be weak now. But I am not going to stay like this.

I WILL SHOW THEM WHO I AM, I WILL BECOME ONE OF THE BEST AND MAKE THEM FEAR ME.

I don't know where that came from, but I guess it's apart of me, apart of the real me perhaps?

It came from my soul.

I feel it, I feel it in my bones, I wasn't a weak person. I am going to train, and figure out who I really am. No one shall be trusted. Not even that Calvin what type of a boyfriend does that? I feel like he is lying to me , A gut feeling you can say, I will not trust anyone till I figure all this out.

Because no matter what, I know, I feel that I wasn't born to be a regular person.

I know I wasn't someone normal, I know I wasn't even born to a normal world. I am not someone normal, I am not just someone.....

*************

A/N hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, cause school has been very hactic lately, hope you likes it. What do you think?

Vote

Share

Comment

Love you guys bye. 😍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.2K 91 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
2 0 12
It's about a girl who's been given to a trusted member of the mafia to protect her since she is a valuable asset. But then she learns the truth from...
167K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
120K 2.9K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...